criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Characters We Need

MR_WICK721
1 posts Member
edited February 8
Dear, developers

If u get this transmission i would like to let u know that am fairly new to battlefront and so far am amazed to how u guys have captured the essence the star wars universe and brought it to the game, am a huge fan of the franchise and i believe this game will make a killing for the next 2 years with the continues content..

With that said there are some iconic characters am also suprised to see that are not in this game there are 6 characters that i think have been most requested worldwide by so many different fans and types of players who converted to battelfront 2 because of its major success.

This list starts from the most requested to the least.

1. Mace Windu
2. Asaj Aventress
3. Qui Gon jinn
4. Volfe Karkko
5. Ahsoka Tano
6. Jango Fett

Also if i may say its also balanced on both sides dark and light.. i know some may be by a long shot but there some that are really what this game needs to ride all the way to 2021.. if this reaches anyone of importance i really do hope u guys take a look into this.

@F8RGE

Replies

  • MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Dear, developers

    If u get this transmission i would like to let u know that am fairly new to battlefront and so far am amazed to how u guys have captured the essence the star wars universe and brought it to the game, am a huge fan of the franchise and i believe this game will make a killing for the next 2 years with the continues content..

    With that said there are some iconic characters am also suprised to see that are not in this game there are 6 characters that i think have been most requested worldwide by so many different fans and types of players who converted to battelfront 2 because of its major success.

    This list starts from the most requested to the least.

    1. Mace Windu
    2. Asaj Aventress
    3. Qui Gon jinn
    4. Volfe Karkko
    5. Ahsoka Tano
    6. Jango Fett

    Also if i may say its also balanced on both sides dark and light.. i know some may be by a long shot but there some that are really what this game needs to ride all the way to 2021.. if this reaches anyone of importance i really do hope u guys take a look into this.

    @F8RGE

    Well i have no clue who vlofe karkko is..... and the Devs have shot down Mace being added as a hero, they shot him down multiple times, (who knows why).... and they also said that another jetpack villain won't be added until there's a jetpack hero to counter Boba first.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • MR_WICK721
    1 posts Member
    edited February 9
    Then is there hope for Asaj,Ahsoka or Qui Gon Jinn he is definitely to iconic to let sit.?

    @F8RGE
    @Grievous15
  • Jyn Erso, Krennic, Greedo, Rose
  • MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Then is there hope for Asaj,Ahsoka or Qui Gon Jinn he is definitely to iconic to let sit.?

    @F8RGE
    @Grievous15

    Qui-Gon Jin is dead and part of the Living Force. There is no way EA would put a Force Spirit as a hero.
  • Xeones42
    27 posts Member
    edited February 10
    In my opinion, Asajj and Ashoka would be great additions.

    1. Both are female saber wielding heroes (which are lacking right now)

    2. Both are dual-wielders (a new mechanic that could give a new life to HvV, for example)

    3. They both have potential for multiple skins (ex. Ahsoka padawan and "Fulcrum"; Asajj apprentice and nightsister)

    4. Both have an interesting mix of force abilities that could be a middle ground between existing heroes (ex. Asajj was show to be proficient with mind-tricks [which are lacking for DS right now] and force choke/hold [like Maul/Vader]; Ahsoka had strong sensitive capabilities [like Rey's farsight] and telekenesis [like Luke's push]).

    5. last, but not least, you would get one for each side (LS and DS), making easier to balance.

    Edit: Spelling fix and added point 5
  • Check my post, just a rough idea
  • elder_morpheus
    26 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Mega wrote: »
    MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Then is there hope for Asaj,Ahsoka or Qui Gon Jinn he is definitely to iconic to let sit.?

    @F8RGE
    @Grievous15

    Qui-Gon Jin is dead and part of the Living Force. There is no way EA would put a Force Spirit as a hero.

    what are you talking about bro? is that your reason for them not adding him? darth vader is dead, palpatine is focken dead, luke skywalker is dead, boba fett is facken killed, maul is gone, kenobi is fooken dead, yoda is dead, i could go on for half an hour, what is your point?
  • Mega wrote: »
    MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Then is there hope for Asaj,Ahsoka or Qui Gon Jinn he is definitely to iconic to let sit.?

    @F8RGE
    @Grievous15

    Qui-Gon Jin is dead and part of the Living Force. There is no way EA would put a Force Spirit as a hero.

    what are you talking about bro? is that your reason for them not adding him? darth vader is dead, palpatine is focken dead, luke skywalker is dead, boba fett is facken killed, maul is gone, kenobi is fooken dead, yoda is dead, i could go on for half an hour, what is your point?

    He means in the Supremacy game mode. GA is not era correct, and it's gonna stay that way. Supremacy on the other hand is era correct and Qui-gon is dead during TCW, so Qui-gon would make no sense in Supremacy, so why bother adding him when he'd only be playable in GA and HvV? Maul is still alive if you haven't noticed. He didn't die until a little bit before ANH. He's in TCW, so that's why they added him because he makes sense, Chewbacca also appeared in one of TCW episodes so that's why he's there, and Bossk appeared multiple times in TCW also. They all make sense, Qui-gon would not.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • SkyJackal
    11 posts Member
    edited February 13
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Mega wrote: »
    MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Then is there hope for Asaj,Ahsoka or Qui Gon Jinn he is definitely to iconic to let sit.?

    @F8RGE
    @Grievous15

    Qui-Gon Jin is dead and part of the Living Force. There is no way EA would put a Force Spirit as a hero.

    what are you talking about bro? is that your reason for them not adding him? darth vader is dead, palpatine is focken dead, luke skywalker is dead, boba fett is facken killed, maul is gone, kenobi is fooken dead, yoda is dead, i could go on for half an hour, what is your point?

    He means in the Supremacy game mode. GA is not era correct, and it's gonna stay that way. Supremacy on the other hand is era correct and Qui-gon is dead during TCW, so Qui-gon would make no sense in Supremacy, so why bother adding him when he'd only be playable in GA and HvV? Maul is still alive if you haven't noticed. He didn't die until a little bit before ANH. He's in TCW, so that's why they added him because he makes sense, Chewbacca also appeared in one of TCW episodes so that's why he's there, and Bossk appeared multiple times in TCW also. They all make sense, Qui-gon would not.

    However, that's pre-clone wars Darth Maul. His legs aren't robotic nor are his horns grown out. Not to mention, I believe Count Dooku talks to him as if he is still his apprentice. Also, if I remember correctly, he never fights with the Confederacy in the Star Wars The Clone Wars tv show.
  • SkyJackal wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Mega wrote: »
    MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Then is there hope for Asaj,Ahsoka or Qui Gon Jinn he is definitely to iconic to let sit.?

    @F8RGE
    @Grievous15

    Qui-Gon Jin is dead and part of the Living Force. There is no way EA would put a Force Spirit as a hero.

    what are you talking about bro? is that your reason for them not adding him? darth vader is dead, palpatine is focken dead, luke skywalker is dead, boba fett is facken killed, maul is gone, kenobi is fooken dead, yoda is dead, i could go on for half an hour, what is your point?

    He means in the Supremacy game mode. GA is not era correct, and it's gonna stay that way. Supremacy on the other hand is era correct and Qui-gon is dead during TCW, so Qui-gon would make no sense in Supremacy, so why bother adding him when he'd only be playable in GA and HvV? Maul is still alive if you haven't noticed. He didn't die until a little bit before ANH. He's in TCW, so that's why they added him because he makes sense, Chewbacca also appeared in one of TCW episodes so that's why he's there, and Bossk appeared multiple times in TCW also. They all make sense, Qui-gon would not.

    However, that's pre-clone wars Darth Maul. His legs aren't robotic nor are his horns grown out. Not to mention, I believe Count Dooku talks to him as if he is still his apprentice. Also, if I remember correctly, he never fights with the Confederacy in the Star Wars The Clone Wars tv show.

    All they gotta do is add a clone wars skin for Maul.... then he'd be fine. They can't do the same with Qui-gon.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Jyn Erso, Krennic, Greedo, Rose

    as much as everyone would probably hate rose being in battlefront she will probably be the fourth hero added to the resistance with someone like Hux for the first order
  • Jyn Erso, Krennic, Greedo, Rose

    as much as everyone would probably hate rose being in battlefront she will probably be the fourth hero added to the resistance with someone like Hux for the first order

    I don't know..... i'd rather have Poe, we need more Mexicans in this game. lol
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Jyn Erso, Krennic, Greedo, Rose

    as much as everyone would probably hate rose being in battlefront she will probably be the fourth hero added to the resistance with someone like Hux for the first order

    I don't know..... i'd rather have Poe, we need more Mexicans in this game. lol

    That's weird, right? We've seen African-Americans, British, Chinese, French (Twi'leks), Australians (Clones). What we haven't seen are Japanese, Spanish, Italians, Germans, etc. Basically, every other nationality is not in Star Wars.
  • Mega wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Jyn Erso, Krennic, Greedo, Rose

    as much as everyone would probably hate rose being in battlefront she will probably be the fourth hero added to the resistance with someone like Hux for the first order

    I don't know..... i'd rather have Poe, we need more Mexicans in this game. lol

    That's weird, right? We've seen African-Americans, British, Chinese, French (Twi'leks), Australians (Clones). What we haven't seen are Japanese, Spanish, Italians, Germans, etc. Basically, every other nationality is not in Star Wars.

    Yeah, exactly. I read that Oscar Issac the actor that plays Poe had to change his name to get any work as an actor... since he had this Mexican name..... so he changed his name and now he's all popular. That's just flat out racist to me.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Dear, developers

    If u get this transmission i would like to let u know that am fairly new to battlefront and so far am amazed to how u guys have captured the essence the star wars universe and brought it to the game, am a huge fan of the franchise and i believe this game will make a killing for the next 2 years with the continues content..

    With that said there are some iconic characters am also suprised to see that are not in this game there are 6 characters that i think have been most requested worldwide by so many different fans and types of players who converted to battelfront 2 because of its major success.

    This list starts from the most requested to the least.

    1. Mace Windu
    2. Asaj Aventress
    3. Qui Gon jinn
    4. Volfe Karkko
    5. Ahsoka Tano
    6. Jango Fett

    Also if i may say its also balanced on both sides dark and light.. i know some may be by a long shot but there some that are really what this game needs to ride all the way to 2021.. if this reaches anyone of importance i really do hope u guys take a look into this.

    @F8RGE

    Well i have no clue who vlofe karkko is..... and the Devs have shot down Mace being added as a hero, they shot him down multiple times, (who knows why).... and they also said that another jetpack villain won't be added until there's a jetpack hero to counter Boba first.

    Finn is a great counter to Boba Fett.

    I'm still down for them to add Greedo or Boushh.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    MR_WICK721 wrote: »
    Dear, developers

    If u get this transmission i would like to let u know that am fairly new to battlefront and so far am amazed to how u guys have captured the essence the star wars universe and brought it to the game, am a huge fan of the franchise and i believe this game will make a killing for the next 2 years with the continues content..

    With that said there are some iconic characters am also suprised to see that are not in this game there are 6 characters that i think have been most requested worldwide by so many different fans and types of players who converted to battelfront 2 because of its major success.

    This list starts from the most requested to the least.

    1. Mace Windu
    2. Asaj Aventress
    3. Qui Gon jinn
    4. Volfe Karkko
    5. Ahsoka Tano
    6. Jango Fett

    Also if i may say its also balanced on both sides dark and light.. i know some may be by a long shot but there some that are really what this game needs to ride all the way to 2021.. if this reaches anyone of importance i really do hope u guys take a look into this.

    @F8RGE

    Well i have no clue who vlofe karkko is..... and the Devs have shot down Mace being added as a hero, they shot him down multiple times, (who knows why).... and they also said that another jetpack villain won't be added until there's a jetpack hero to counter Boba first.

    Finn is a great counter to Boba Fett.

    I'm still down for them to add Greedo or Boushh.

    Well the Devs mean an actual/appropriate jetpack hero counter Boba. Or else someone like Jango or Cad or whoever won't be added, that's why i say that.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
Sign In or Register to comment.