criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

sidious is op

you literally hold down whatever button it is ( i dont play him ) and you get electricity and you just spam that until the opponent is dead, you literally dont need any skill debuff him.

Replies

• Basically, you just got killed by him and have no idea how to counter him so you made this your first post?

giphy.gif

• I love that some stupid noobs telling u dont know how to counter him=).Man u cant counter good Emperor player with any thing i am a pro Emp player and every game that i am playing with him its a free win.So stop posting stupid **** noob post about emperor counters.
  • LordMuro wrote: »
    I love that some stupid noobs telling u dont know how to counter him=).Man u cant counter good Emperor player with any thing i am a pro Emp player and every game that i am playing with him its a free win.So stop posting stupid ***** noob post about emperor counters.

Well that escalated quickly. Seems I hit a nerve "Pro Emp player" Lordmuro... lol

Obviously coming up against a "Pro Emp Player" as yourself would be a free win and no skillful player would be able to counter such a "Pro Emp Player".
    I was obviously talking about other Non Pro Emp Players and not a master "Pro Emp Player" such as yourself.....

giphy.gif

• yoda901
    206 posts Member
    edited February 10
    LordMuro wrote: »
    I love that some stupid noobs telling u dont know how to counter him=).Man u cant counter good Emperor player with any thing i am a pro Emp player and every game that i am playing with him its a free win.So stop posting stupid ***** noob post about emperor counters.

Palpatine is in a "decent" place at the moment. His DPS is actually on the low end, I believe right above the BB units (which needs some tweaks/buffs), Dark Aura does very little damage considering Heroes health pools, and Chain Lightning is no longer going through block and has around 50% less range. Is he still strong, yes, can he be countered, yes... A group of 4 sabers is going to have a hard time, you have to have a good Han and or Finn, preferably Han, Finn is too susceptible to Sabers... He is like trying to kill Boba with 4 sabers...
  • d0kRX
    1545 posts Member
    Palpatine is very weak. How can someone say he's overpowered? Ridiculous.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • They need to nerf his range by half.
  • He was able to be outplayed before and even more so after the nerf. Try shooting at him.
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    Palpatine is very weak. How can someone say he's overpowered? Ridiculous.

So true. It’s so sad that he should be one of the most powerful and before this nerf he was just fine. Yet all these clueless people on this thread and others, to quote another wise individual like yourself, keep asking for Palpatine, Rey, Yoda, and even Obi-Wan nerfs when they’re completely fine with Vader walking around like a god XD