criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Entire team of Iden Versios in HvV

An entire team cheated when every villain was Iden Versio at the exact same time.

Replies

• Its a bug...saw it with 4 Anakins on the other team on Naboo a couole weeks ago.

If you think Iden is bad...yikes. That was traumatic.
  • jonci
    1326 posts Member
    yes its a bug (though players have to do it together so premeditated) i posted a picture a while ago 4 mauls in HVV on other team we still whooped em though.
    Here is a link , also in it a message from F8RGE saying it had been fixed but still appears n they supposedly working on it still ???????
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1427639#Comment_1427639
  • This is a bug that’s been around since launch. Personally I’ve never tried it myself and as far as I can tell it doesn’t help the team doing it. Although I may just have not run into any good players doing it. My theory is that good players don’t do it and see it as a disadvantage as I do. Maybe these cheaters should spend time trying to get better at the game rather than trying to exploit it

Diversity is better than your entire team having the same weaknesses. A team that knows how to counter 4 Idens, or whoever, becomes 4x stronger