criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Retribution in Hero Showdown

What's the reason behind Anakin's Retribution being added in 2v2? Keep that ability in modes where people are running around killing bots, it has no place in Hero Showdown.

Replies

• Retribution sucks in showdowns. Its hardly ever ready in time before the match is over and it has rancid damage. The rare times I get to use it, it doesn't turn the tides because if you're using it in showdowns its because you are getting smoked.
  • Nien_nunb wrote: »
    Its hardly ever ready in time before the match is over and it has rancid damage.
    It's usually available after 4 minute mark in my experience, so it's always there in lengthy rounds. A bit over 200 damage might not sound sexy, but getting caught in that stuff at the end of the round when you're low on health - you'll take that fat L for sure.
    Nien_nunb wrote: »
    The rare times I get to use it, it doesn't turn the tides because if you're using it in showdowns its because you are getting smoked.
    If you're getting smoked - that's one thing. But if you're both on low hp, Anakin gets the nod. Keep in mind that it also knocks you down - that's one or two free swings for Anakin. And if it's 1v2 - that's just press triangle for victory.