criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Episode V Luke skins

I don’t really see myself as a complete know it all Star Wars fan, but I watched episode V last night and realized Luke doesn’t have any of the skins from that movie. It would be awesome to see his tan suit from bespin and possibly a pilot skin.

Replies

• Wait for May, ESB will celebrate its 40th birthday, so I guess we'll get a couple of skins from that movie, at least Bespin Luke and Bespin Leia.
  • Luke has 1 skin from episode 5, the Hoth skin. That's cool and all but it's from 2015 Battlefront. I agree both Bespin Luke & Pilot Luke are highly desired.

Personally I would prefer helmet-less Pilot Luke, but either would be cool.
  • Now that I think about it, am I the only one who thinks that an "apprentice" skin for Luke would be cool? (the outfit he had on Dagobah while training with Yoda)

That skin with Yoda on his back on Legendary rarity would be a deal breaker IMO, but I guess that would be too much to ask.
  • Adricmb wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, am I the only one who thinks that an "apprentice" skin for Luke would be cool? (the outfit he had on Dagobah while training with Yoda)

That skin with Yoda on his back on Legendary rarity would be a deal breaker IMO, but I guess that would be too much to ask.

I totally agree! That would be a cool one too