criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Faulty dodging as heroes

kkmcph465
17 posts Member
edited February 11
Recently, while playing hvv, I’ve noticed that I’ll frequently still get effected by abilities even though I’m dodging. I tested this and got a random Ani to pull me and even with a perfect dodge I was still effected. I love bf2 and the work you guys put into it so I’m not hating just formulating feedback.

Replies

• Could be, I don't know. Maybe the ping is an Issue. I play with 73 ping and when I dash and block right after some how i get hit by abilities and it's so annoying how the block works so slow for me but when I hit some one on the ground they just block while still laying down.
  • kkmcph465 wrote: »
    Recently, while playing hvv, I’ve noticed that I’ll frequently still get effected by abilities even though I’m dodging. I tested this and got a random Ani to pull me and even with a perfect dodge I was still effected. I love bf2 and the work you guys put into it so I’m not hating just formulating feedback.

Happening to me, too. It seems like I always get pulled by Anakin even if I do a perfect dodge.