criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Will people stop spamming windu on here?!! First Ahsoka was being spammed now this!?!

Title^ Is this a PT fan thing or what?! it's being spammed all over the place. The harsh reality is that he's not coming. If anything people are just wanting his purple saber in the game... so since he's not being added, how about making a mace windu skin for Anakin? and the Devs cans just disable Retribution if you're using the Mace skin, and if you're not using the alt Mace skin for Anakin then Retribution won't be disabled, it would only be disabled when you're using the Mace skin. There, problem solved.
Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
rcar0gljuaad.png
Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

Replies

• DarthLando wrote: »
    Complains about Windu threads by making another Windu thread.

0mmhvc4u9d5o.jpeg

It's about trying to stop the windu spamming. The Ahsoka spams just calmed down... now the spams are starting back up with yet another PT era character.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • I like the idea of getting other Jedi as skins for the existing one... but Mace is too unique/iconic to not be his own hero. At least I would want him to be a stand alone. Maybe just a skin would satisfy everyone else?
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »

0mmhvc4u9d5o.jpeg

It's about trying to stop the windu spamming. The Ahsoka spams just calmed down... now the spams are starting back up with yet another PT era character.

Get ready for more since the new season of CW is almost here....bcnz5gl5fw72.png
  • I like the idea of getting other Jedi as skins for the existing one... but Mace is too unique/iconic to not be his own hero. At least I would want him to be a stand alone. Maybe just a skin would satisfy everyone else?

I think what people mainly want is his purple saber. Just like Rey with her Yellow saber, that was all over the place, people were requesting it and on and on. I think it would..... like me, a lot of people would probably like to take screen shots or something of Mace, or something cool in the game....... so i would just make it a skin for Anakin, since we all know the Devs answer on Mace. Why i chose Anakin is because Anakin's abilities being more aggressive, Obi's abilities aren't so aggressive, so i don't think Mace would really fit with Obi-wan's abilities. Something like Heroic might i feel like that would suit Mace, and i've seen Mace use force pull in a comic before, and Anakin has a force pull ability so it all works mainly for Anakin in the end.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    DarthLando wrote: »

0mmhvc4u9d5o.jpeg

Get ready for more since the new season of CW is almost here....bcnz5gl5fw72.png

I don't think we'll be getting anymore PT heroes besides Ahsoka and Ventress, since they're the most requested.... and Padme & Jango. With those two last PT hero pairs the Republic and Separatist factions would both leave off with eight heroes per faction. The PT era would have more heroes than the OT.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    I like the idea of getting other Jedi as skins for the existing one... but Mace is too unique/iconic to not be his own hero. At least I would want him to be a stand alone. Maybe just a skin would satisfy everyone else?

I think what people mainly want is his purple saber. Just like Rey with her Yellow saber, that was all over the place, people were requesting it and on and on. I think it would..... like me, a lot of people would probably like to take screen shots or something of Mace, or something cool in the game....... so i would just make it a skin for Anakin, since we all know the Devs answer on Mace. Why i chose Anakin is because Anakin's abilities being more aggressive, Obi's abilities aren't so aggressive, so i don't think Mace would really fit with Obi-wan's abilities. Something like Heroic might i feel like that would suit Mace, and i've seen Mace use force pull in a comic before, and Anakin has a force pull ability so it all works mainly for Anakin in the end.

If they used this concept to give me a Yaddle appearance for Yoda, I would stop asking for Yoda buffs... lmao
    I like the idea of getting other Jedi as skins for the existing one... but Mace is too unique/iconic to not be his own hero. At least I would want him to be a stand alone. Maybe just a skin would satisfy everyone else?

If they used this concept to give me a Yaddle appearance for Yoda, I would stop asking for Yoda buffs... lmao

Yeah that would work for Yaddle too. Then we could get like, Barriss or something as an alternate skin for Ahsoka if she was added, since Barriss is smaller...ish like Ahsoka. Then they could also use the Anakin or Obi-wan for other jedis such as Plo Koon and so on and so forth.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Grievous15 wrote: »

Yeah that would work for Yaddle too. Then we could get like, Barriss or something as an alternate skin for Ahsoka if she was added, since Barriss is smaller...ish like Ahsoka. Then they could also use the Anakin or Obi-wan for other jedis such as Plo Koon and so on and so forth.

Plo Koon would be the perfect Anakin Appearance: they use the same fighting style (dem so? Something along those lines).

Plo Koon would be the perfect Anakin Appearance: they use the same fighting style (dem so? Something along those lines).

Yeah, and something i think they should introduce is skin options. Each would be 5,000 to 10,000 credits, and it would save the Devs some resources instead of making skins that just look like the default skins but with like a cloak or something. So this would also apply to the Mace or Plo koon skin for Anakin, you could buy a jedi robes skin option for the Mace or Plo koon skins... and hoods too, so that way if you've purchased a certain skin option, you could toggle it on and off. So like Anakin's jedi robes would be a skin option instead of a skin, you could also apply a hood to his jedi robes if you wanted, i think more customization for heroes is needed. Also someone like Rey... i would say to add her yellow saber as a skin option for her TROS jedi skin... along with the white hood on her clothes also as a skin option.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

Thats why why we need a reinforcement for minor jedi
  • Better him than that kiddo
  • buff
    248 posts Member
    nope, sure wont, in fact, cause of this, ill post requests for him more.
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
  • buff wrote: »
    nope, sure wont, in fact, cause of this, ill post requests for him more.

Ugh.... it'll just make me like him less and less.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

Thats why why we need a reinforcement for minor jedi

I think that would be too difficult....... they would all have to look different from each other, so how would they make a jedi master look different for each player playing as them? That sounds like a headache to me. Maybe Jedi Temple Guards instead... since they are random jedi but all with masks.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

Yeah, and something i think they should introduce is skin options. Each would be 5,000 to 10,000 credits, and it would save the Devs some resources instead of making skins that just look like the default skins but with like a cloak or something. So this would also apply to the Mace or Plo koon skin for Anakin, you could buy a jedi robes skin option for the Mace or Plo koon skins... and hoods too, so that way if you've purchased a certain skin option, you could toggle it on and off. So like Anakin's jedi robes would be a skin option instead of a skin, you could also apply a hood to his jedi robes if you wanted, i think more customization for heroes is needed. Also someone like Rey... i would say to add her yellow saber as a skin option for her TROS jedi skin... along with the white hood on her clothes also as a skin option.

your idea is terrible just because you dont like windu doesnt mean he shouldnt be added he deserves to be in the game and alot of people want
  • I want me purple saybaaah
  • hsf_
    1981 posts Member
    Title^ Is this a PT fan thing or what?! it's being spammed all over the place. The harsh reality is that he's not coming. If anything people are just wanting his purple saber in the game... so since he's not being added, how about making a mace windu skin for Anakin? and the Devs cans just disable Retribution if you're using the Mace skin, and if you're not using the alt Mace skin for Anakin then Retribution won't be disabled, it would only be disabled when you're using the Mace skin. There, problem solved.

Mace was a critical character within the story of Star Wars. He would have killed Palpatine were it not for Anakin, he decapitated Jango Fett, he's known for being a bit of a bad boy among the Jedi and he's the closest thing you can get to a good Sith.
    This not only makes him an interesting character, but also a unique character. But I remember one of the DICE devs on Twitter said "Windu wouldn't bring anything unique", or something along those lines. This just confirmed to me that they have no bloody idea what they're talking about, have no real business making a star wars game and are completely incompetent.
  • buff wrote: »
    windu is the man
    i dont care if youre a fan
    windu is the best
    better than all the rest
    everytime you post this crap
    ill hit you wth a windu rap

Bars
  • Personally if I had to choose a pair of PT heroes/villains to come it would have been Mace and Jango.
  • Take a seat.
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

• Yeah he'd be cool to have in the game, and same with qui-gon, but you've made like 4 threads in only a few hours asking for him. You can't want him THAT bad?!
  • James8282 wrote: »
    Yeah he'd be cool to have in the game, and same with qui-gon, but you've made like 4 threads in only a few hours asking for him. You can't want him THAT bad?!

Sorry, that was directed at @buff
  • DarthJ
    7079 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Personally if I had to choose a pair of PT heroes/villains to come it would have been Jar Jar and OOM-9

giphy.gif

Jar Jar would admittedly be hilarious
  • Themainman wrote: »

your idea is terrible just because you dont like windu doesnt mean he shouldnt be added he deserves to be in the game and alot of people want

That's quite the assumption there, because i do like Windu...... But the people who keep spamming him in the past ten hours are making me start to not like him. Don't have to be so salty just because the hard truth is that Mace isn't coming, i've already accepted that. Since it's pretty clear that every time he was requested the Devs shot him down and said he won't be added, i get the memo, do you get the memo?
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Pretty sure the spamming was by one guy
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif

• Feelee16 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the spamming was by one guy

Ones enough for me. Until someone else started to follow suit. I just wish people would accept that we're going into another era of content..... and also the Devs strict answer that was no to Windu.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • I've had it with these ****** ******* windu spammers on these ****** ******* forums
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    I've had it with these ****** ******* windu spammers on these ****** ******* forums

Thank you!
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    I've had it with these ****** ******* windu spammers on these ****** ******* forums

I think just yesterday alone there was at least 7 or 8 Mace threads in total by only two people. I don't know where the sudden Windu surge came from, or what caused it.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • He is just simply the best choice.
  • buff
    248 posts Member
    prxpzemmgfcx.gif
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
  • Well as brotha of color i want him in for that reason plus his saber lol
    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • He is just simply the best choice.

Though i think people should just accept the facts that he's not coming because the Devs said he wasn't and shot him down every single time..... whereas there's others that they haven't shot down, at least not yet. Even if Mace wasn't shot down by the Devs Ahsoka is still wildly and more requested than him... Mace would come in second place to Ahsoka. Now trust me, i like Mace..... but when 7 Mace threads are being spammed in just one day, then that's what is just annoying and entitled is the better word for it.
    rcar0gljuaad.png