criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Supremacy for OT map locations

What parts of each map do you think DICE will include for Supremacy/Instant Action?

I can see these:
Tatooine: most of the map, except the Uwing hangar
Hoth: None in the base. Most of the outside area, minus the ATAT's. I hate this idea, but the whole function of the GA outside area of the map is to halt the ATAT advance. When capturing the command posts in Supremacy, how could the Resistance damage them?
Yavin 4: Ruins/Forest area. Unfortunately, I'm sure the temple will be out of bounds
Endor: Likely the Starting area where the ATAT is and the forest path to the Empire base. Empire base will likely be blocked off
Death Star 2: Likely the majority of the map. I have not played here often as it is rare in GA.
Bespin: Entire Arcade map
Scariff: No idea.

Replies

• If only, man. Sadly only Scarif and Death Star 2 will be added and without capital ships.
  • I'm pretty sure they will add most if not all of the OT maps in March.
  • Will_Iorio wrote: »
    If only, man. Sadly only Scarif and Death Star 2 will be added and without capital ships.

Those two maps should be first one to arrive. I'm sure they will add other maps too. Don't forget that when Capital Supremacy arrived of CW, only Pipeline Junction West was available, and all the other maps arrived in the fallowing months.
  • Will_Iorio wrote: »
    If only, man. Sadly only Scarif and Death Star 2 will be added and without capital ships.

Most of the OT maps will make it to Co op and supremacy eventually no way they are only doing those ones
  • Yes, my understanding is that the OT COOP maps come at the end of this month. The end of march will bring the OT Supremacy maps (Tatooine, Yavin4 Endor, Hoth, maybe Bespin) including Scarif/Death Star. As for April, who knows if they will move on to skins or continue with bringing OT maps to Supremacy. My understanding was that they would release a whole huge dump of maps at once in March. I could be wrong and they may do a couple OT maps a month until June/July.
  • February is only getting co-op. I saw a leak and Yavin IV and Death Star 2 will be two of the maps. Supremacy / Instant Action will be in March. Unsure what maps will be included, but besides Scariff and the Death Star 2 I am hoping for Tatooine, Hoth and Endor. If Yavin IV is indeed a co-op map, I imagine it will be in Supremacy / Instatnt Action as well.
  • I would just like to point out they only added 3 CS maps for ST. I expect little effort for OT as well.