criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Vader is a God now but the Roll Boys still don’t belong in HvV

TopGun_15
70 posts Member
edited February 13
All in the title, Vader is stupidly good now, almost too good in fact but won’t make any calls until later on. I also I feel like the droids take all the excitement out of HvV, half the time on the light side you’re chasing them through the smoke then all they have to do is stun you once before you get brutally massacred by the rest of the enemy team.

Replies

• DJ1
    95 posts Member
    Oh stop being a moaning ninny, games change with updates, which is the point ... who wants a game to stay the same anyway, it's boring

Also, theres already a 'complain about the BB's in HvV' thread and a 'omg Vader's been buffed' thread, so nothing to see here
  • buff
    248 posts Member
    just here to complain about the BBs in hvv and say that omg vader buff omg...also add windu please
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
  • Psy3d
    1089 posts Member
    Vader is still ok even after his nerf debacle in all modes but nowhere near that ball junk's current state. The DS ball is way too op and yet another product of not play testing for HvV...same goes for LS one. It has super speed, it's basic attack is a shock that leaves you stunned for a ridiculous amount of time and each shock means you will be in that state multiple times and completely stopped in your tracks chasing it! Not to mention after push/pull it will be instantly ready to roll on touching ground...something blaster heroes can't even do to date!!?!

Here's my Anakin can't even land a hit on it properly yet I can cut through Vader

I just gave up on it at the end and as a saber hero it's extremely hard to land hits on that ball junk. I really wish these balls never existed in this game and we got actual heroes and villains who matter in the SW lore instead :|

• DJ1 wrote: »
    Oh stop being a moaning ninny, games change with updates, which is the point ... who wants a game to stay the same anyway, it's boring

Also, theres already a 'complain about the BB's in HvV' thread and a 'omg Vader's been buffed' thread, so nothing to see here

I mean more threads equal more people talking about it, was simply just putting my thoughts out there in a more public setting instead of on a thread. Im not calling for a nerf. If anything youre the ninny for cheering on changes that actually make the game worse lol HvV is a joke now youre blind if you dont see it.
  • DJ1
    95 posts Member
    edited February 14
    TopGun_15 wrote: »

I mean more threads equal more people talking about it, was simply just putting my thoughts out there in a more public setting instead of on a thread. Im not calling for a nerf. If anything youre the ninny for cheering on changes that actually make the game worse lol HvV is a joke now youre blind if you dont see it.

You're spamming to try to create fake hype.

Your opinion about the game being worse and a joke is exactly that... your opinion.

If people had a problem with the changes they wouldn't que, but they do

Now stop crying you ninny
  • Psy3d wrote: »
    Vader is still ok even after his nerf debacle in all modes but nowhere near that ball junk's current state. The DS ball is way too op and yet another product of not play testing for HvV...same goes for LS one. It has super speed, it's basic attack is a shock that leaves you stunned for a ridiculous amount of time and each shock means you will be in that state multiple times and completely stopped in your tracks chasing it! Not to mention after push/pull it will be instantly ready to roll on touching ground...something blaster heroes can't even do to date!!?!

Here's my Anakin can't even land a hit on it properly yet I can cut through Vader

I just gave up on it at the end and as a saber hero it's extremely hard to land hits on that ball junk. I really wish these balls never existed in this game and we got actual heroes and villains who matter in the SW lore instead :|

Lol, just freakin' get off the ground level it's not hard. You've got a perfectly good ship behind you, lol.
    “There is always hope.”