criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Doesn't feel like battlefront

2Next

Replies

• ROMG4
    4103 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    The trooper focus is gone. The old ones are still fun to play if available to you.

source.gif
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    The trooper focus is gone. The old ones are still fun to play if available to you.

source.gif

The old games I would get prompt to play as a hero and I would ignore it. I loved having my rifle at elite and the incredible stats the game would keep! I do feel like the being a trooper feeling is lacking in the new ones. I always imagined new weapons and star cards since launch.. Sigh..
  • And I think there's no coming back from those changes, they put "so much" effort in adding all these content, that changing it to be the good'ol battlefront is unlikely.
  • I think after today it’s safe to say that hero’s are all that matters now according to EA/Dice
  • Doctor_Jones
    80 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Bro, Battlefront hasn't felt like Battlefront ever since the original Battlefront 2 came out. I mean, you remember the sh**-show that came out of the release of Battlefront 2015 because it didn't "feel like Battlefront?" This is old news.