criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Palpatine is still too OP

They may of tweaked Palpatine but there are the main things that they didn't do

First, the stamina reduction palpitates lighting reduces way too much stamina when blocking
Second, to damn slippery, He forces lightning you when he is in the air going backwards and its literally **** impossible to catch up with him

These would be great if you could change them in the feb update

Replies

• Learn to use blaster heroes! Finn and Solo can melt him. Teams who pick 4 lightsabers and refuse to bring a blaster deserve to get electrocuted all match.
  • Can't you just Git Gud instead? Lmao... Weak ****
  • Hey!

I already said, Sidious should get a rework, to be not as annoying everytime like Boba is. Most on PC play Force Users and Sidious is a Force User to and should have the ability to duel with other force users with his ways, i.e. his lightning and not a lightsaber, he don't need this.
    He is the strongest dark side user in the orignal Star Wars, but in HvV on PC in SWBF2 he it weak against blaster users and is only strong against light side force users, because he is bounding and spin dodging around, something that is not authentic with him. If Dice will make him a better and more reachable character for lightside force users, this with beeing much stronger against blaster users, I bet a lot of people will be happy with him. I already wrote a lot of changes that would make him "better", it is just like wiht Anakin. With him its a matter of his abilities more than with his damage output.
    I have a lot of ideas to get more original Star Wars authenticity to this game, but hey, EA is not listening.
    Greetings.
  • Keep in mind he is slippery because he can’t block. He is not op he was long ago before anakin but palpatine is a mid tier hero. He is not that op. If they have him a block but could not redirect blocked blasters. Maybe they could question the stamina issue with him but keep in mind that’s his play style and there is ways to counter him with abilities of other heros and even infantry if you practice at the game. I’ve been playing this game since launch, palpatine isn’t over powered.
  • I agree with this. I feel like he needs a very small nerf like dash distance, make it a little more challenging to lock onto targets, or something of that nature. It can be easy to counter him with blaster heroes but they aren’t as effective against saber heroes so it’s a kill for a death because a good palp plays alongside his teammates. Idk, I’m always pretty annoyed when someone dominates with palp. But, I can agree with KungfuBepo. That is palps’ play style and he’s not terrible with where he is now.
  • They need to nerf Palpatine's attack range by half.
  • TiNie wrote: »
    Hey!

I already said, Sidious should get a rework, to be not as annoying everytime like Boba is. Most on PC play Force Users and Sidious is a Force User to and should have the ability to duel with other force users with his ways, i.e. his lightning and not a lightsaber, he don't need this.
    He is the strongest dark side user in the orignal Star Wars, but in HvV on PC in SWBF2 he it weak against blaster users and is only strong against light side force users, because he is bounding and spin dodging around, something that is not authentic with him. If Dice will make him a better and more reachable character for lightside force users, this with beeing much stronger against blaster users, I bet a lot of people will be happy with him. I already wrote a lot of changes that would make him "better", it is just like wiht Anakin. With him its a matter of his abilities more than with his damage output.
    I have a lot of ideas to get more original Star Wars authenticity to this game, but hey, EA is not listening.
    Greetings.

Sideous does deserve a light saber and his electric abilities his abilities instead of his main attacks
    This will help reduce his shock and dip shock and dip routine
  • I don't dislike his playstyle all that much, my only issue is the fast stamina drain. That makes him a nightmare, if he gangs up with other villains to hunt you. They could even buff the damage again, but please reduce the stamina drain.
  • I think they should nerf how high he can jump/float or maybe how fast he descends in the air.. I believe they did something similar with Bossk.
  • But he is a force user. bossk isn’t it made since to change up bossks jump a little bit.and if anything the float give him balance because he can be shot by blasters easier when he is floating down like a dark side feather.
  • Palps dies so easy it's pathetic.
    “There is always hope.”