criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I can’t find a GA game

Been searching for almost an hour.

Only gotten dead lobbies or lobbies with ~10 people. I wait in the lobbies and it never fills up, ever after 5-10 minutes.

Been struggling to find games all week. Is this just me?
Confidence born of ignorance

Replies

• Thriving
  • Been searching for almost an hour.

Only gotten dead lobbies or lobbies with ~10 people. I wait in the lobbies and it never fills up, ever after 5-10 minutes.

It's in the more section so they forgot about it
  • It’s like a mini game waiting for a lobby to fill up.

Watching “players need” jump from 9 to 6, then back up to 10, then down to 4, then back up to 9, and so on.

T H R I V I N G
  • NomiSunstrider
    3851 posts Member
    edited February 13

Well according to Ben, ppl will first start playing CS to learn the game, then they will come to GA. Dont worry it will fill, eventually...

I mean thats why they put GA in the More section right, so ppl can first learn the game mechanics, and then come to GA. We're fine.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Thriving

pt5pdc336e0m.jpg
  • Don't worry this was the best selling game in Australia Spring 2019.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Just sat in a lobby for fifteen minutes and it never started.

I think it’s time I give up on GA. I refuse to play CS due to how poorly it runs, so back to broken HvV.
  • Yeah I've been experiencing some similar issues although I usually just have to wait for a few minutes never much longer
  • meanwhile click hvv, and within seconds...off to broken inconsistent land we go
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
  • Finally found a game. It was last phase Kamino.

The game ended, and I got matchmade to an empty lobby after playing for 2 minutes.

Lol, this game sucks so much.
  • Finally found a game. It was last phase Kamino.

The game ended, and I got matchmade to an empty lobby after playing for 2 minutes.

Lol, this game sucks so much.

It certainly does haha.

Do the join on recent player. Hopefully you can find that game if it's still going.
  • Hey @SadderJoker I play with a small group in the evenings and found this to happen every few games, seems to just be dead lobbies. Back out and retry usually does the trick.
  • I should add this has just happened the last week or so.
    Happened occasionally in the past, but now it's very often.
  • I lost count of how many times I tried new lobbies - same result.
  • Would have rather had more GA maps, than CS/S.
  • Same, I’m also being forced into the same dead lobby over and over now, guess the Rise of Skywalker hype is over.
  • GA is not flawless, but it's still the best mode this game has to offer. Hiding it under 'more' section was a huge mistake.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    GA is not flawless, but it's still the best mode this game has to offer. Hiding it under 'more' section was a huge mistake.

Agreed. It’s my favourite mode.

CS runs like garbage, so I avoid it like the plague. HvV is fun, but it’s a mess. SA, Strike, and Blast are also fun, but everyone in those playlists is soooooooooo bad.
  • Capital Supremacy gets boring after 2 matches. Unfortunately adding Sequel era didn't change my attitude towards it.
    Can't wait for OT but at the same time I doubt it would make this mode more entertaining.

GA is the only mode that has it all -troopers, fighters, vehicles, reinforcements, heroes. It's the only battlefield-like game mode right now. It could be better, it certainly has its flaws but it's still the best. Abandoning it will be the final nail in the coffin of this game.
  • Your not alone man xD especially if your on AU servers, ever since its been moved into the 'more' section, i havent been able to find 1 game!! i used to find plenty of games before the update. i usually hopped onto bf2 at 1pm AU time and find a lobby with about 15 per team, then at around 3pm multiple lobbies of GA will open up and you'll find a game within seconds. i cant play CS for more than 2 games, it gets tiring. especially being on the same map for 1 to 2 hours cause when you switch sides the map doesnt change so your back in there for another hour lmao. its so damn boring. i really hope they bring GA back to how it used to
  • ViiReLz wrote: »
    Your not alone man xD especially if your on AU servers, ever since its been moved into the 'more' section, i havent been able to find 1 game!! i used to find plenty of games before the update. i usually hopped onto bf2 at 1pm AU time and find a lobby with about 15 per team, then at around 3pm multiple lobbies of GA will open up and you'll find a game within seconds. i cant play CS for more than 2 games, it gets tiring. especially being on the same map for 1 to 2 hours cause when you switch sides the map doesnt change so your back in there for another hour lmao. its so damn boring. i really hope they bring GA back to how it used to

I heard that there was never any games for GA on PC for over a year. Was I told wrong?
  • With how overrun with Heroes GA is I can't say I'm surprised.
  • Been searching for almost an hour.

Xbox or PC?
  • gospa55350 wrote: »

Xbox or PC?

Xbox and PS4