criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please give GA it's own tile next to CS.

I understand that CS has been the focus because it's had to be built up from almost nothing and GA has been put on the backburner in terms of content creation. I'm not happy with that, but I understand the choice. I also sympathize with the logic that new players will begin on CS and then eventually transition to GA once they are more experienced, so I can also accept CS having the tile on the main menu.

However with the recent move of GA to this new "more" section has clearly caused a divide in opinion between the developers and majority of playerbase in exactly how GA is accessed. Many threads of disapproval of the change have been made and additionally a perception has formed in the minds of many that GA is not only being neglected, but even purposefully pushed out of the multiplayer experience.

Now while this probably wasn't the motivating factor in the decision to move GA to "more", it has become the overriding opinion of the majority nonetheless. This especially includes players that don't even visit the forums and weren't privy to the reason that f8rge gave for the change.

So I believe a compromise is in order here and that if GA is not going to get equal footing on the front menu screen, then it at least should have an equal position with CS under the multiplayer menu screen. This would ease obvious divide between the GA playerbase and the developers at this time and at very little cost to the developers work time spent on the game.

Replies

• yeah i'm having an awful lot of difficulty trying to find a game in GA. Feels like half the player base just dipped. Never had this much trouble finding a GA game. i especially hate going up against 50% bots, its not as fun and intense. CS is so boring especially how games can go on for up to an hour and stuck on the same two maps and get a small choice of heroes. i really hope they put GA back next to CS.
  • ViiReLz wrote: »
    yeah i'm having an awful lot of difficulty trying to find a game in GA. Feels like half the player base just dipped. Never had this much trouble finding a GA game. i especially hate going up against 50% bots, its not as fun and intense. CS is so boring especially how games can go on for up to an hour and stuck on the same two maps and get a small choice of heroes. i really hope they put GA back next to CS.

What platform?