criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Obi-Wan Jedi mind trick

Since Obi-Wan Kenobi is not very powerful, he should be able to avoid enemies from dodging as he used to. I prettty much think this was very important and you messed it up when deprived him of it.

Replies

• JBSeptim
    112 posts Member
    edited February 14
    I agree. I actually rant about this for a good while already, I came to the result that other things can work too, but he needs a buff for sure.

EDIT: I have a "Buff Obi-Wan"-thread below, where I listed my suggestions to make up for this. I don't think DICE wants to take back nerfs like that, so I had some other suggestions. You may like to check it out.
  • JBSeptim wrote: »
    I agree. I actually rant about this for a good while already, I came to the result that other things can work too, but he needs a buff for sure.

EDIT: I have a "Buff Obi-Wan"-thread below, where I listed my suggestions to make up for this. I don't think DICE wants to take back nerfs like that, so I had some other suggestions. You may like to check it out.

I will.
    Well they could as they once reconsidered the change they made to yoda dash attack when they made it blockable
  • Well, I hope they change this then. And rebuff Palpatine. Obi-Wan was the counter Palpatine feared, missing him made him so apparent to begin with.