criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Boots on the Ground with HEROES? WHY?

Cyro
459 posts Member
Okay, DICE! I've had enough!!!

Boots on the Ground was the ONLY event the month i still liked to play Galactic Assault! Why? Because NO damn cross era heroes! no heroes at all!! i LOVED this mode!! It felt great playing, it made fun!! Now i realized: you brought heroes back to the event! 8 Heroes on the field at the same time! Yeah, nothing more fun than defending the Theed Throne-Room with Leia, Han, Anakin and Finn against Darth Vader, Grievous, Phasma and Maul!!! -.-

Yet you still made the stupid heroes unleashed event!!! you did THIS! yet you refused to give us the counterpart that was supposed to be NOW! instead, you just said "no, more heroes!". WHY?

Was it because some steramers complained?!? thats the dumbest reason for a dev's descision ever!!

I'm so done with this game!! -.-
Checklist to improve the Game:
-End cross Era Heroes in Galactic Assault
-41st Camo Scouts on Kashyyyk
-More Blasters (SE-14, T-21 etc.)
-Weapon Rework (attachments, scopes, iron sights, stocks)
-Actual reload animations like on DC-17 Commando (magchange)
-Option to disable other players skins clientside (no more Legion Mix)

Replies

• Contrary to popular belief, I'm pretty sure that these kinds of events are the only time some people can play as a hero in GA
  • than that's their own fault. or bad luck. if you keep trying you ALWAYS have the chance to play as a hero.

besides that... people seem to think they have a natural RIGHT to play as a hero! -.- they dont! this is still BATTLEfront. not HEROFront. if you dont get to play a hero stop crying and keep playing regular classes!! if you want to play only heroes play other modes or another game.
    Checklist to improve the Game:
    -End cross Era Heroes in Galactic Assault
    -41st Camo Scouts on Kashyyyk
    -More Blasters (SE-14, T-21 etc.)
    -Weapon Rework (attachments, scopes, iron sights, stocks)
    -Actual reload animations like on DC-17 Commando (magchange)
    -Option to disable other players skins clientside (no more Legion Mix)