criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Make Bossk great again! -Ocyrax_2

Can you guys please rework Bossk's Relby-V10 as its really bad for close/medium combat. There is no way Bossk can win a 1v1 against anyone from only using his Relby-V10 when his abilities are on cooldown as its slow/weak and very inaccurate and headshots do no bonus damage unless you're in sniper mode which doesn't really help when you see an Anakin rushing towards you. Don't buff the Relby-V10. Rework it to the way it was in Battlefront 2015. I love Bossk but his blaster just sucks #MakeBosskGreatAgain

Replies

• vonVile
    480 posts Member
    edited February 14
    DICE needs to make his Proximity Mines and Grenade Launch do knock back to Heroes. Jedis get away with too much in this game.
    In fact any weapon that explodes should be doing knock back to Heroes. I remember one time Bossk tried to place to bomb on Yavin 4 and I hit him with a Heavy's Detonite Charge and he's just standing there like nothing happened. I had to finish him off with my blaster to stop him.
  • Bossk’s relby should be able to fire really fast like in battlefront 2015 but only when hip firing, not when zooming in and sniping.
  • Bossk and Chewbacca should also have much stronger melees than they currently have maybe 50 more damage for Chewbacca and 25 for bossk since he can regenerate automatically.

Keep in mind they are not human trandoshians and Wookiee’s are very strong physically compared to other starwars species.
  • KungfuBepo wrote: »
    Bossk and Chewbacca should also have much stronger melees than they currently have maybe 50 more damage for Chewbacca and 25 for bossk since he can regenerate automatically.

Keep in mind they are not human trandoshians and Wookiee’s are very strong physically compared to other starwars species.

In Rebels Bossk actually is forced to partake in an arena battle, which he wins with his bare hands. His strength surpasses mere humans. I'd sure love to see that in the game!

And for Chewbacca it's obvious, he makes the earth shake when he punches it, but he hits as strong as a human? I don't think so.
  • Very true. Melee damage buffs for Chewbacca and bossk would also give them a way to fight saber users up close in that situation.

Chewbacca still sucks at range aswell! I think he should be able to charge up his bow caster with the left analog stick like leias alternate fire, but without the lock on because Chewbacca bowcaster fires way more than one bolt. This would give Chewbacca the ability to deal more damage at range. there is just to much damage drop off and spread with his bowcaster. he’s kinda useless in melee against saber users and is very weak at range. You kinda have to be pretty close to do damage with his ranged weapon.
  • JBSeptim
    112 posts Member
    edited February 15
    Yeah, Chewie should really get a stagger on top of the extra damage, or something like that. His bowcaster actually is a really strong close-range weapon, but only against lightsabers. (Which on top of it can't be used so very often due to his limited health regen).

But against gunners he has the same struggles as they do, there he should really be in advantage. So staggering close-ranged attacks, like a lightsaber attack but with less damage than real lightsabers obviously, sound good to me. (And I totally don't just say that because Chewie would rip my arms off otherwise.)
  • I agree with that a damage good buff for Chewbacca melee and maybe add a staggering affect for his hits cause Wookiee hit hard. he definitely struggles up close and isn’t good long range which is a problem for a ranged hero. Currently his bowcaster can’t do much at all long range so a charge up shot would be good as it’s pretty useless unless close to short medium range currently. I think bossks hip fire should be faster and he should has a smaller damage buff to his melee without a stagger affect. Cause he’s got the regeneration.
  • KungfuBepo wrote: »
    pmey5l9hznvq.jpeg

THIS IS MY LINE!
    (Literally my line since BF 2015 was released, was the Bossk there.)