criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Age Of The Rebellion Issue

DICE is skipping over and rushing through the OT era just to get back to CW content. I love the clone wars as much as the next guy, but the OT deserves much more content than it is about to receive. First of all, let’s address Scarif. Why is it that a shield is changing the entirety of Supremacy? Now you’re suddenly caring about canon, despite the battle on Ajan Kloss that never happened? Or Jakku? Or Takodana (closest we got was a couple x wings and TIEs)? Using canonical issues is just a dumb excuse and it’s not fooling anyone. Besides, in universe the Resistance literally only had ONE capital ship, and it was destroyed in TLJ, well before Ajan Kloss. To be completely honest, majority of the community would prefer to see Endor, Yavin 4 or Tattooine with functional Capital Ship Phases rather than seeing Scarif be introduced to the game, if this is what it’s doing to the most played game mode. Both the MC80 and Star Destroyer interiors are already in the game, though they would require modification. I apologize if I came off as rude, but please listen. You would be better off putting more effort into OT Supremacy, especially since it’s allegedly the main focus.

Replies

• Bro, we Age of Rebellion hasn't even happened yet, what do you mean that they are skipping through it?
  • Yeah, I'm more than stoked for Scarif so I can overlook not having the ship phase for the moment.

Absolutely agree that we should get other worlds that utilize the interiors of the iconic Star Destroyers. Assets are already in the game...
  • Bro, we Age of Rebellion hasn't even happened yet, what do you mean that they are skipping through it?
    I mean that they are evidently going to rush through it, like with the sequels but even worse. They’re taking advantage of the two maps that make capital ships a problem.
  • Will_Iorio wrote: »
    Bro, we Age of Rebellion hasn't even happened yet, what do you mean that they are skipping through it?
    I mean that they are evidently going to rush through it, like with the sequels but even worse. They’re taking advantage of the two maps that make capital ships a problem.

easy solution to the problem........ Devs, use your imagination. Oh no, the Scarif shield gate is up, what are we gonna do!?!?! Solution: the shield gate gets taken out by Rebel fighters, then you go to the capital ships.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.