criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Cad Bane for SWBF2

CT_7567
15 posts Member
edited February 14
I would love to see Cad Bane implemented into this game. He was and still is one of my favorite Clone Wars characters. I also think he could have some unique abilities.

Please add him Dice!

ido1fa6a4utx.jpg

Replies

• You sir have excellent taste in characters. Cad Bane is the MAN who made TCW an interesting show..

It just makes sense. Fan favorite character that has a playstyle/abilities that bring something new to this game. They already have Duros in the game.. they would just need to slap on the outfit. We know how lazy DICE likes to be. It works for everyone!

Unfortunately, they would have to likely compromise and make his boots be used as an increased jump/boost, the devs won't add another hover character without the lightside having one first.
    I am an Interspecies reviewer in training.
  • He would be a very welcome addition. As already said, he's one of the most interesting characters, could bring something new to this game (also because PT needs some blasters), plus I love his voice! I'd keep spamming his emotes all the time!
  • ZephanUnbound
    3636 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Would love to see him in the game personally. PT definitely needs some blasters, all we have right now are Bossk and Chewie who are cross-era.
  • Cad Bane for SWBF2......?

ivat0tjc6rp6.jpeg

Bane would be great.

He could have:

• Jet boots ability
    • the thing on his arm that when activated shocks enemies nearby
    • some ability with his blaster
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Jango Fett would be cool too, his duel blasters would make him stand out from Boba outright.
  • Oh yeah just what we need, more characters with jet packs -_-
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • ROMG4
    4699 posts Member
    Meerkat wrote: »
    You sir have excellent taste in characters. Cad Bane is the MAN who made TCW an interesting show..

It just makes sense. Fan favorite character that has a playstyle/abilities that bring something new to this game. They already have Duros in the game.. they would just need to slap on the outfit. We know how lazy DICE likes to be. It works for everyone!

Unfortunately, they would have to likely compromise and make his boots be used as an increased jump/boost, the devs won't add another hover character without the lightside having one first.

450?cb=20131021223523
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • CT_7567 wrote: »
    I would love to see Cad Bane implemented into this game. He was and still is one of my favorite Clone Wars characters. I also think he could have some unique abilities.

Please add him Dice!

ido1fa6a4utx.jpg

Nah.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    CT_7567 wrote: »

Please add him Dice!

ido1fa6a4utx.jpg

Nah.

Well i mean nah as in not in another blaster hero pair....... but he could be the counter villain for Padme, instead of Jango.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3636 posts Member
    edited February 15
    Oh yeah just what we need, more characters with jet packs -_-

a. Cad Bane has rocket boots, not a jetpack xD
    b. DICE could always design him so that his rocket boots don't work like Boba's jetpack. Maybe make activating them allow him to hover just barely off the ground, increasing his movement speed for the duration of the ability, with some secondary buff as well.