criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Game crashes

Dice fix your stupid game, I'm tired of it crashing.

Replies

• Hey @EA_Tom. I know this thread isn't perhaps the politest way to raise the issue, but there are a bunch of threads all saying the same thing. I know it's not as much fun as talking about botg or pizza, but can we have some comment that you are aware of this issue and trying to fix it? Crashing to Home is happening regularly on all platforms and there has been no acknowledgement anywhere from what I can see.
  • I made a thread on the issue too
  • I made a thread on the issue too

Did you get any dev comment?
  • I was in a Supremacy server the other night prior to the latest patch and went multiple trips to the capital ship and most players had above 80-210 kills racked up, to only be booted out of the server to the dreaded “lost connection”, this is so aggravating when the game wa about to finally be won too.

Then after this last patch, everything seems so laggy and buggy, shots aren’t hitting, spawning to only be instant killed in the middle of gunfire on a capital ship one time to the next time spawning a great distance away from the fight. Like it never feels to be the adequate place to spawn near the fight but not directly in an explosion either.

The entire game all the sudden feels like nothing flows, meaning bag netcode and not smooth playing like it was previously.

This being noticed on the PS4 Pro with an awesome internet connection of 1Gig, however even over Ethernet the PS4 at least gets 200M+ speeds, more than enough to play the game without constant disconnects and hiccups and freezing scenes when your about to land the perfect shot, to only find you were insta killed by some hero lag.
  • Chico wrote: »
    I made a thread on the issue too

Did you get any dev comment?

Only made it just before I saw yours
  • Yes, this happen in Xbox One X too.

• AbblePC wrote: »
    I was in a Supremacy server the other night prior to the latest patch and went multiple trips to the capital ship and most players had above 80-210 kills racked up, to only be booted out of the server to the dreaded “lost connection”, this is so aggravating when the game wa about to finally be won too.

Then after this last patch, everything seems so laggy and buggy, shots aren’t hitting, spawning to only be instant killed in the middle of gunfire on a capital ship one time to the next time spawning a great distance away from the fight. Like it never feels to be the adequate place to spawn near the fight but not directly in an explosion either.

The entire game all the sudden feels like nothing flows, meaning bag netcode and not smooth playing like it was previously.

This being noticed on the PS4 Pro with an awesome internet connection of 1Gig, however even over Ethernet the PS4 at least gets 200M+ speeds, more than enough to play the game without constant disconnects and hiccups and freezing scenes when your about to land the perfect shot, to only find you were insta killed by some hero lag.

This game is already 2 years old and they still can't fix their game. I can't take it anymore with these "AAA" game developers.
  • Game will crash and when I reboot there is no audio so. I have to restart again. XB1.