criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

I need Darth Maul tips or advice and star card recommendations for GA/CS

Maul is pretty hard for me to play in CS or GA and I end up getting killed often too. The star cards i use is triple spin, more range on choke throw, and increased choke throw damage. Are these the right star cards for him or should i switch them?
tumblr_pgznzmkaGj1vsq4fko1_540.gifv

Replies

• Lightsaber Defense, Ranged Throw, Flow Motion 👍
  • Alexios431 wrote: »
    Maul is pretty hard for me to play in CS or GA and I end up getting killed often too. The star cards i use is triple spin, more range on choke throw, and increased choke throw damage. Are these the right star cards for him or should i switch them?

No, Choke damage is laughable (at least on concept, I didn't test it yet), don't use it. His Choke damage is already laughable, it shouldn't be seen as a damaging ability, and considering the damage you output with anything else, increasing the choke damage won't make any difference against troopers because hardly ever it'll allow you to save one hit.

3 Spin Attacks is a must.

The blaster dmg reduction card is great! Especially because you get a hidden 60% dmg resistance while spinning with it, and although you can't get shot while spinning, explosive damage and other forms of attack can still hit you. For the third card I honestly have no idea as I rarely play bigger modes.
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Psy3d
    1089 posts Member
    3 spins + spin DR for blasters + choke range increase is my hit n run build.

So in larger modes you get DR and 3 spins = get in, spam, get out and an additional one if your escape needs to create more distance. I choose choke range to create distance again. Also you can do a surprise choke move when you're finishing a JUMP move - like you're 20% close to the ground and you will be able to go in choke animation while IN the air and it will override ANY incoming force moves like Luke's/Obi/Yoda's Push or Ani's Pull if they executed before you....DICE logic :D

If you're into phase two/three then drop the choke range and choose that faster ability regen card. Now go have your revenge >:)
  • Lightsaber Defense, Ranged Throw, Flow Motion 👍

I...agree
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif

• Flow motion and Lightsaber defence are a must. Third one is your choice. You can go with Savage, Fool me once, lightsaber throw dmg, force choke range etc...
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif