criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

New Original Trilogy Heroes?

It does kind of seem to soon to be possibly getting any OT heroes as we literally just got two. If they are added would it be most likely for Jyn and Krennic to return than wholly new characters? Honestly since the two Droid heros were added literally anything can happen. You know you want to see a wholly support C3PO on the front lines and being incapable of any kind of damaging attack. It's just what the community wants. All silliness aside there seems to be only one more Hero and Villian slot left in the reinforcement selection screen, so we could be nearing the end in that circumstance. What do you guys think is going to happen, one last group of Original Trilogy or Clone Wars heroes?

Replies

• CT_7567
    9 posts Member
    edited February 14
    There's a lot of OT heroes already. While I'd love to have more, if we're only getting one more set of heroes, then I have to go with CW heroes. Specifically Mace Windu and Cad Bane
  • They need to port Dengar from 2015. I've been wanting to make my enemies take dirt naps for far too long! It is time.
  • I'd love jyn and krennic to return but I. Also. Want ahsoka and ventress and padme and cad bane
  • Game doesn't need anymore heroes
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • CT_7567 wrote: »
    There's a lot of OT heroes already. While I'd love to have more, if we're only getting one more set of heroes, then I have to go with CW heroes. Specifically Mace Windu and Cad Bane

Well since the Devs have shot down Mace all those times and said he won't be added..........

PT heroes:

Padme.

Ahsoka.

PT villains:

Jango or whoever.

Ventress.

OT heroes:

Kanan.

Jyn i guess.

Sabine, the counter to Boba.

OT villains:

The Grand Inquisitor.

Krennic i guess.

Thrawn or Rukh to counter Sabine.

The OT definitely needs another saber hero pair....... all it has is Luke and Vader. At the moment the PT has too many saber heroes, so it needs Padme in there.... and the OT has too many blaster heroes that would just be target practice for Vader, Luke and Palpatine in an OT Supremacy. Since blaster heroes are already target practice for saber heroes in GA.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3354 posts Member
    edited February 15
    OT definitely needs a saber pair at some point, since they only have 1 currently, Luke and Vader. Devs have already shot down Cal and The Second Sister, so that pretty much leaves Kanan or Ezra and The Grand Inquisitor as the only other option. Sabine or Bo Katan would be nice so that hero team can have a jetpack to chase Boba, maybe pair them with Thrawn. Would also be nice to get more Rogue One heroes (like Jyn, Chirrut, Baze, and Cassian) and OT bounty hunters (like Dengar, Greedo, and IG-88) at some point imo. And I definitely want to see The Mandalorian or Cara Dune and Moff Gideon at some point.
  • OT definitely needs a saber pair at some point, since they only have 1 currently, Luke and Vader. Devs have already shot down Cal and The Second Sister, so that pretty much leaves Kanan or Ezra and The Grand Inquisitor as the only other option. Sabine or Bo Katan would be nice so that hero team can have a jetpack to chase Boba. Would also be nice to get more Rogue One and OT bounty hunters at some point imo. And I definitely want to see The Mandalorian or Cara Dune and Moff Gideon at some point.

Exactly my thoughts. I love your Sabine and Rukh hero pair design... Rukh would be a pretty unique hero... cloaking device, electro staff, agility, i would've paired Sabine with Thrawn, but as much as i'd want Thrawn, he's not really a ground assault type a guy. It would all be great and i hope it happens. It would be such a hard choice for me if a had to choose between Kanan or Ezra, i would pick both, but that probably wouldn't be a very realistic request.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • LarsusUlle
    62 posts Member
    edited February 15
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Game doesn't need anymore heroes

More hero choices is fine. More heroes available at one time on the battlefront is not... And I will concede that spending time on more heroes, vs more maps or blasters or bug fixes would be a waste IMO.

Edit: They are seriously censoring the word b-u-g??? wtf?
  • LarsusUlle wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Game doesn't need anymore heroes

More hero choices is fine. More heroes available at one time on the battlefront is not... And I will concede that spending time on more heroes, vs more maps or blasters or <3<3<3<3 fixes would be a waste IMO.

Edit: They are seriously censoring the word b-u-g??? wtf?

They probably want those to only be mentioned in the report section.
  • OT definitely needs a saber pair at some point, since they only have 1 currently, Luke and Vader. Devs have already shot down Cal and The Second Sister, so that pretty much leaves Kanan or Ezra and The Grand Inquisitor as the only other option. Sabine or Bo Katan would be nice so that hero team can have a jetpack to chase Boba, maybe pair them with Thrawn. Would also be nice to get more Rogue One heroes (like Jyn, Chirrut, Baze, and Cassian) and OT bounty hunters (like Dengar, Greedo, and IG-88) at some point imo. And I definitely want to see The Mandalorian or Cara Dune and Moff Gideon at some point.

IG-88 would be so cool, and I'm pretty sure they were around during the prequel Era so he could be cross era like Bossk and Chewie. Chirrut could be a good way to add a melee hero but not necessarily a lightsaber one.
  • lowell
    2170 posts Member
    OT definitely needs a saber pair at some point, since they only have 1 currently, Luke and Vader. Devs have already shot down Cal and The Second Sister, so that pretty much leaves Kanan or Ezra and The Grand Inquisitor as the only other option. Sabine or Bo Katan would be nice so that hero team can have a jetpack to chase Boba, maybe pair them with Thrawn. Would also be nice to get more Rogue One heroes (like Jyn, Chirrut, Baze, and Cassian) and OT bounty hunters (like Dengar, Greedo, and IG-88) at some point imo. And I definitely want to see The Mandalorian or Cara Dune and Moff Gideon at some point.

IG-88 would be so cool, and I'm pretty sure they were around during the prequel Era so he could be cross era like Bossk and Chewie. Chirrut could be a good way to add a melee hero but not necessarily a lightsaber one.

I've actually been waiting for Rebels characters to show up since Battlefront 2015. As for particular combos, I'd like to see:

Kanan/Grand Inquisitor

Ezra/Seventh Sister

Hera/Thrawn

Zeb/Rukh

Sabine/Gar Saxon

Even Chopper (C1-10P) should be a OT hero since R2-D2 could be a PT hero.

This is one of the moments that made me wanted Rebels characters in the Battlefront games: