criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

do we still have to spend time and energy trying to improve this game?

Since the beginning of the game, many players have tried to point the finger at the problem of the game, as well as many very simple ways to overcome it : whether it was matchmaking / imbalance / Bug / unnecessary star card / glitch; .. the game gets worse than it gets better over time. We suffer daily the toxic game play of mediocre player who takes pleasure in over-exploiting the slightest weakness of the game / bug to poison any form of fun or original game play, all this in order to satisfy the ego of certain person with mediocre gameplay ; yes this game rewards mediocrity, spam, luck ...

No matter what game mode I go to, you can't have fun. Either you face casuals, or you face organized teams that leave you no chance. I mean, this is really the daily life of many players; I am totally disgusted with bf2 as well as the total lack of balance and fun. I preferred to stop playing because each part is psychologically frustrating. So after 2 years of ordeal; Are there still players who still have the energy to come up with ideas to improve the game and who still believe that bf2 can become a good game?

Replies

• Why are you playing it Ghawar? You seem to hate it so much
  • Despite the devs saying multiple times that focus would shift to balance and bug fixing neither seem to be happening.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    Since the beginning of the game, many players have tried to point the finger at the problem of the game, as well as many very simple ways to overcome it : whether it was matchmaking / imbalance / <3<3<3<3 / unnecessary star card / glitch; .. the game gets worse than it gets better over time. We suffer daily the toxic game play of mediocre player who takes pleasure in over-exploiting the slightest weakness of the game / <3<3<3<3 to poison any form of fun or original game play, all this in order to satisfy the ego of certain person with mediocre gameplay ; yes this game rewards mediocrity, spam, luck ...

No matter what game mode I go to, you can't have fun. Either you face casuals, or you face organized teams that leave you no chance. I mean, this is really the daily life of many players; I am totally disgusted with bf2 as well as the total lack of balance and fun. I preferred to stop playing because each part is psychologically frustrating. So after 2 years of ordeal; Are there still players who still have the energy to come up with ideas to improve the game and who still believe that bf2 can become a good game?

Game is still fun if you have at least 7 friends to play HvV with but its being further damaged with every update

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• I've been done trying to offer suggestions since my first month talking on this site. Every now and then I make a post about proper balance and it gets a few comments with, "yee u rite" but I already know its not gonna change anything

Just find some friends and have fun

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• I've been done trying to offer suggestions since my first month talking on this site. Every now and then I make a post about proper balance and it gets a few comments with, "yee u rite" but I already know its not gonna change anything

thank you for your support, indeed I saw a lot of people of good will trying to push the game up, and it's still true, playing alone is really suicide, the general level of players is too low as well as the accumulation of purple star cards / OP blaster / spam reinforcement .... make too much of a difference. I really regret the absence of a private game, I would really like to have fun with my friends but we mostly like different game modes.

When we play together, generally we crush the team opposite, when I play alone, my allies are potatoes ...
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Despite the devs saying multiple times that focus would shift to balance and <3<3<3<3 fixing neither seem to be happening.

In my whole life, I believe that I never played a game which gave me such a feeling of frustration, of anger due to the accumulation of so many bad things which do not go and which did not has been fixed since the start of the game. I am a big fan of the battlefront license, I was patient, and it took a lot to manage to disgust me of the game. At this stage it is like facing a player of failure which would allow to replace all his pawns by jumpers at the start of the game so the game is unbalanced.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    I've been done trying to offer suggestions since my first month talking on this site. Every now and then I make a post about proper balance and it gets a few comments with, "yee u rite" but I already know its not gonna change anything

thank you for your support, indeed I saw a lot of people of good will trying to push the game up, and it's still true, playing alone is really suicide, the general level of players is too low as well as the accumulation of purple star cards / OP blaster / spam reinforcement .... make too much of a difference. I really regret the absence of a private game, I would really like to have fun with my friends but we mostly like different game modes.

When we play together, generally we crush the team opposite, when I play alone, my allies are potatoes ...

Yeah I feel that. It's only fun if you can deal with the excruciating process of organizing a 4v4 with friends.

This is why i prefer an organized 2v2. The process takes less time to queue

• To answer your question OP why even bother, after today I’ve given up it’s not like these forums mean anything and the only reason they care about Reddit is because of saving face