criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

New content for soldiers

I think we need more content for soldiers this game use to be about soldiers but now this game is about hero’s can somebody at EA make this game more soldier friendly

Replies

• Not gonna happen, they’ve apparently decided even the hero free events need hero’s now with what they just did to the current event.
    I hate the stagnation that this monopoly on Star Wars games has created, grew up with a game for everyone and now we just have this joke and nothing else. No trooper content since launch, any blaster that takes down hero’s too easily is nerfed along with the cards.
    Welcome to herofront
  • BlueSpy3DO wrote: »
    Not gonna happen, they’ve apparently decided even the hero free events need hero’s now with what they just did to the current event.
    I hate the stagnation that this monopoly on Star Wars games has created, grew up with a game for everyone and now we just have this joke and nothing else. No trooper content since launch, any blaster that takes down hero’s too easily is nerfed along with the cards.
    Welcome to herofront

Yes sir
  • Lyc4n
    1741 posts Member
    Ngl im one of the few and i know i am that sees reinforcements as infantry. I would like to just see more reinforcements added. Maybe a new meelee class and there could also be an allied class which the wookie would move to, get geonosians, ewoks, mandalorians etc. Then you should get all these new weapons added to the base classes in a tonned down version.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    Ngl im one of the few and i know i am that sees reinforcements as infantry. I would like to just see more reinforcements added. Maybe a new meelee class and there could also be an allied class which the wookie would move to, get geonosians, ewoks, mandalorians etc. Then you should get all these new weapons added to the base classes in a tonned down version.

That would be dope
  • Lyc4n
    1741 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »

That would be dope

The wookies would make more sense this way i think, as they would be an ally of the republic rather than part of the army
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

That would be dope

The wookies would make more sense this way i think, as they would be an ally of the republic rather than part of the army

That would actually be a pretty good change. They could make it so that every map has its one ally depending on the natives of that map.

Example - Geonosians as an ally to the Separatists if you're playing on Geonosis. Or Wookies as an ally to the Republic when on Kashyyyk.
  • Lyc4n
    1741 posts Member
    CT_7567 wrote: »

That would be dope

That would actually be a pretty good change. They could make it so that every map has its one ally depending on the natives of that map.

Example - Geonosians as an ally to the Separatists if you're playing on Geonosis. Or Wookies as an ally to the Republic when on Kashyyyk.

Yh exactly
  • More guns for the grunts!
  • It's unlikely that troopers will get more weapons, especially when the devs have the mindset that reinforcements are weapons.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    It's unlikely that troopers will get more weapons, especially when the devs have the mindset that reinforcements are weapons.

I hope you are wrong.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    It's unlikely that troopers will get more weapons, especially when the devs have the mindset that reinforcements are weapons.

I hope you are wrong.

I'm not wrong in regards to the mindset Dennis pretty much called the Clone Commandos a weapon and the "senior trooper designer" has been doing the reinforcements.
    hojevrxvarht.png
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

I hope you are wrong.

I'm not wrong in regards to the mindset Dennis pretty much called the Clone Commandos a weapon and the "senior trooper designer" has been doing the reinforcements.

Yeah, they know what people really want and are asking for too. Sad
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif

• Yeah what happened to weapons like the cycler rifle and scout pistol etc
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Yeah what happened to weapons like the cycler rifle and scout pistol etc

I believe the scout pistol is the flash pistol in this game.
    hojevrxvarht.png
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Yeah what happened to weapons like the cycler rifle and scout pistol etc

I believe the scout pistol is the flash pistol in this game.

It is
  • We just need a large scale mode with no f****** heroes. Tanks and ships are fine, they’re easy enough to take down with a heavy or two. Reinforcements should be available but more restricted. Maybe only 4 per 20 players. (So if 40 v 40 it would allow 8 per team) and make them cost 4000. (Also bump all heroes up to 8000 in every mode that has heroes) we want the battlefront 2 that’s about the battlefront. If we wanted heroes, we’d play ANY other STARWARS game ever made. Right?
  • Mhunt22 wrote: »
    We just need a large scale mode with no f****** heroes. Tanks and ships are fine, they’re easy enough to take down with a heavy or two. Reinforcements should be available but more restricted. Maybe only 4 per 20 players. (So if 40 v 40 it would allow 8 per team) and make them cost 4000. (Also bump all heroes up to 8000 in every mode that has heroes) we want the battlefront 2 that’s about the battlefront. If we wanted heroes, we’d play ANY other STARWARS game ever made. Right?

I totally agree with this I mean I played Battlefront 1 and it was all soldiers and the only way you could get a hero was by finding a hero token and that is all luck based