criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Rey rework (Concept)(TROS SPOILERS)

Left ability: Lightsaber throw, she uses it in TROS and no light side character has it.150 damage, 18 second cooldown, 13 meter range.
Middle ability: Mind Trick. Same as before but the effects are longer and enemies effected will take increased damage.
Right ability: Rey pulls out the blaster Han gave her in TFA and she uses it instead of her lightsaber. It deals 85 damage at all ranges and has explosive damage of 20, also knockbacks anyone hit by a headshot(only exceptions to this are Heavies in sentry mode, villains using an ability that makes them stationary or slow(Vader’s rage, or maul’s choke), Blocking Lightsaber villains. Enemies in the sky(Boba or FO Jet Trooper in air) will knocked out of the air and can’t recover. It will cool after 11 shots. It has high recoil.
Ultimate ability: Lightning. Once 10 allies have been eliminated, Rey can send a powerful burst of lightning. ships in the air will be destroyed immediately, vehicles will be stunned and take heavy damage, all infantry and heroes will take crippling damage and will also be stunned for 3 seconds.

What do you guys think of my Concept.

Replies

• I think that they should add her yellow lightsaber
  • Where's cc immunity and dmg reduction?
  • Guys, don't complain about balance in the game if you are the first to propose something unbalanced...
  • Left ability: Lightsaber throw, she uses it in TROS and no light side character has it.150 damage, 18 second cooldown, 13 meter range.
    Middle ability: Mind Trick. Same as before but the effects are longer and enemies effected will take increased damage.
    Right ability: Rey pulls out the blaster Han gave her in TFA and she uses it instead of her lightsaber. It deals 85 damage at all ranges and has explosive damage of 20, also knockbacks anyone hit by a headshot(only exceptions to this are Heavies in sentry mode, villains using an ability that makes them stationary or slow(Vader’s rage, or maul’s choke), Blocking Lightsaber villains. Enemies in the sky(Boba or FO Jet Trooper in air) will knocked out of the air and can’t recover. It will cool after 11 shots. It has high recoil.
    Ultimate ability: Lightning. Once 10 allies have been eliminated, Rey can send a powerful burst of lightning. ships in the air will be destroyed immediately, vehicles will be stunned and take heavy damage, all infantry and heroes will take crippling damage and will also be stunned for 3 seconds.

What do you guys think of my Concept.

Its not bad but I doubt they will go for it. Besides I would rather see them add Ben Solo.
  • The ultimate you suggested it is too overpower, the rest is cool
  • Rey is perfect. Don't touch her.
  • Rey is perfect. Don't touch her.

Have you played as her in HVV or Supremacy