criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Imperial Royal Guard Reinforcements for Age of Rebellion?

They are the best of the best of the Empire. Royal Guards fought each other to the death, the victors claimed the prize to be the Emperor's personal guards.

I really miss these guys from Battlefront 2015, they have the chance to be really unique with their weapon of choice, the force pike. I have no problem with bringing back the Honor Guard system from Battlefront 2015. It was an extra detail that made those heroes feel unique and added extra "flavor", just keep it out of HvV for all our sakes.

If they are worried about the cannon for whatever reason then you could have them to be able to spend points on whilst Palpatine is currently alive as their sole purpose is to protect him at all costs.

All im saying is if the Prequel and Sequel Trilogy got new reinforcements in their age then there is no reasons why the OT shouldn't either and these guys would arguably be the coolest and most nostalgic of them all.

Replies

• Lyc4n
    1741 posts Member
    I think they should save it a bit longer
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

What time is better than the season for the OT?
  • lowell
    2170 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »

What time is better than the season for the OT?

maxresdefault.jpg

I imagine we'll get part of a Rebels content drop. This Age of Rebellion drop, in addition to Scarif, is mostly catching OT up with modes like Supremacy and Co-Op.

There is a post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series in development to be released on Disney+ this year, wouldn't be surprised if Rebels content come to the game then.