criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Nerf Rey's Mindtrick

That ability is to dumb OP it stops Droids from fricking walking. WTH DICE?

Replies

• No! Nobody listen to this request, Rey is already severally underpowered with her super low health. DO NOT nerf Rey’s mindtrick.
  • Don’t listen to this request. Makes no sense!
    Rey isn’t overpowered. You just need to learn to play and practice at the game, eventually you will learn to deal with Rey’s mind trick regarding movement. I’ve Been here since launch of this game. Rey if anything could use a small buff to her health regeneration.
  • KungfuBepo wrote: »
    Don’t listen to this request. Makes no sense!
    Rey isn’t overpowered. You just need to learn to play and practice at the game, eventually you will learn to deal with Rey’s mind trick regarding movement. I’ve Been here since launch of this game. Rey if anything could use a small buff to her health regeneration.

That's stupid. You just assumed I'm new to the game? Been playing since launch and I don't know what they did this patch but every time I'm playing BB she mindtricks me and I can't move except for dodges.
  • Sorry if you took offense to that. I wasn’t saying you were new I was saying to practice more and get better. This is the only multiplayer game I’ve been playing for 2 years. And it Just seemed like a weird request for something that isn’t overpowered at all in the game. Rey is a mid tier hero and can be over powered easily by a maxed out bb9e in conjunction with Kylo. And even a experienced infantry player.
    I was saying with practice anyone can deal with Rey’s mind trick it’s only a pain in a corner. If it is bb9e that was by design.

A lot of people go after the bb units with force ability’s because they are hard to hit with blasters due to the small hit boxes. So if you are getting hit by force abilities as bb units it happens plenty. There has to be a way to stop them briefly and force abilities are good for that with the bb units speed and small hit box it makes it a little more balanced to have a way to slow them down.

I go after bb units when I can usually try to avoid the new bb units as standard infantry. But when you are a bb unit they are meant to be support they are not meant to be able to handle Rey or any hero on there own. Bb9e is especially more focused for support than bb8 so it’s doubly true for bb9e.

You’ve got to play the bb units like a hit and run tactic and stick moving in and out of areas where your team mates are. That is the best way to increase survivability as bb units. That’s how I play them and if I get hit by a force ability’s I try to run away to regain the health I lost and then get back to running and gunning as the bb units.