criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Forum members please report crashing so EA will look into it

Chico
729 posts Member
edited February 15
So, EA_Tom said last night this forum is not the place to raise bugs. Just been on the bugg reporting site, and found this:

https://bit.ly/2vyNjFR

I've added a comment and encourage everyone on the forum to. If you have the time, maybe even raise your own bugg report. But don't try doing that on a mobile device as it probably won't work. And yes, I am spelling bugg wrong on purpose so it doesn't get the ♥ treatment.
Post edited by Chico on

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    5322 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    @Chico

Don't worry, your concern has been noticed and forwarded to EA team. Sorry for that.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • IIPrest0nII
    5322 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hello again,

I fixed your link and used Short link service ( https://bitly.com/ ). As far as I'm aware profanity filter should be back to normal in Monday. For now feel free to use Shorter link services if your links get censored.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • Hello again,

I fixed your link and used Short link service ( https://bitly.com/ ). As far as I'm aware profanity filter should be back to normal in Monday. For now feel free to use Shorter link services if your links get censored.

Thanks, appreciate your help. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • I added my voice to that thread as I found the same thing happening on PS4, in both co-op and GA.
  • The crashing gets worse with each new update
  • Chico
    729 posts Member
    edited February 15
    BlueSpy3DO wrote: »
    The crashing gets worse with each new update

Did you add to the bugg report? It's literally a 2 minute job.
  • BlueSpy3DO wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »

Why bother, they’ve accidentally added two Vader buffs in a row and now just abandoned a clearly bugged event while making a joke out of it. They don’t care why should I? I swear @RogueZeroRendar does more play testing than they do

K

Why bother, they’ve accidentally added two Vader buffs in a row and now just abandoned a clearly bugged event while making a joke out of it. They don’t care why should I? I swear @RogueZeroRendar does more play testing than they do

But @Chico is right. It's bothering to go there and give support to the report that we bother devs to work in the issues instead of ignoring them. It has already worked in the past. I encourage everyone to do this, is the best we can do.
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Thanks @RogueZeroRendar. Knew I could count on you for support.
  • Chico wrote: »
    Thanks @RogueZeroRendar. Knew I could count on you for support.

I’m sorry to be so negative, I’m just running out of reasons with this game I shouldn’t of vented it on your thread I apologize
    Thanks @RogueZeroRendar. Knew I could count on you for support.

I’m sorry to be so negative, I’m just running out of reasons with this game I shouldn’t of vented it on your thread I apologize

Apology accepted. Please go and support the bugg thread!
  • Game crashed during GA Hoth. Froze then went to Celebration screen. 10:10 AM PST XB1
  • Game crashed during GA Hoth. Froze then went to Celebration screen. 10:10 AM PST XB1

Did you report it? Still only 1 other person has commented on the bugg thread.