criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This Would Elevate The Game

With CS getting its eventual expansion of the OT era, I think a trooper focused expansion could really bring a great thing to battlefront 2. Blasters are something that have been a real issue for troopers, it’s been the same 4 blasters for the base classes for over 2 years now. However it doesn’t have to be that way.
pn55otoi33u8.png
The base blasters for each faction being the same was a mistake, taking the time to create attachments or just weapon stat changes in general to each weapon would give each class 6 new weapons. These weapons sound incredible however they’re quickly forgotten about because of just a skin change. I hope that they consider this in the future, imagine getting the base weapons plus some added from 2015? Game changing

Replies

• We need more boomsticks
  • Yeah.
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • This won't happen as long as the devs have the "Reinforcements are weapons" mindset.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    This won't happen as long as the devs have the "Reinforcements are weapons" mindset.

Hopefully not, I know they’ve kinda had a say on this topic but I would like something more official
  • Players: "You promised weapons"
    Dice: eau82dcsj9g1.png
  • Players: "You promised weapons"

They don't think they lied, they actually think reinforcements and lightsaber hilts are new weapons
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
    Players: "You promised weapons"

They don't think they lied, they actually think reinforcements and lightsaber hilts are new weapons

I’m sure they know, we can hope that eventually they’ll come around to adding to troopers
    Players: "You promised weapons"

I’m sure they know, we can hope that eventually they’ll come around to adding to troopers

So many guns in the game...

n7yvcvfpf468.jpeg
  • I'd honestly be okay if they at least gave the base blasters modifications, like Rapid Fire, Reduced Recoil, Increased Damage/Trooper Bane, Increased Cooling, etc. Just... something.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    I'd honestly be okay if they at least gave the base blasters modifications, like Rapid Fire, Reduced Recoil, Increased Damage/Trooper Bane, Increased Cooling, etc. Just... something.

That’s all I want
  • RetroIsland
    200 posts Member
    edited February 24
    skincarver wrote: »

So many guns in the game...

So many that go wasted
  • I just want the EE-3 to return