criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Things you'd spend credits on or buy crystals for?

Starfighter skins? Hero/Trooper skins? Weapon boxes? More Emotes/Victory poses/Banter? Grinding up a couple of new weapons would be cool i guess. Rey's final outfit and saber. Episode 8/9 Luke even though he never actually fought in the movies, except the duel with Rey (lol) and his force ghost fight, anyway he still got moves. That's it for me for the moment, dunno about you.

Replies

• I would spend money only for starfighters contents/skins.
    The rest i can purchase with credits or leave it where it is...
  • I buy everything in credits and I have everything. I don't need crystals.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Sath
    363 posts Member
    You've cleary shown dedication and commitment, keep it up.
  • Id buy Delta Squad Commando skins even if they were crystal exclusive
  • At this point in the games life, nothing.
  • It would have to be a skin that I REALLY want.
  • There was a time I would have spent real money on certain skins however since support for this game has gotten so bad I'm never going to spend real money.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Hero skins and emotes
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • I’d pay money for an “I’m Han Solo” emote or an “empire today” emote for boba, we’ve already been getting less serious lately so might as well go full on fortnite! Wouldn’t mind some pilot trooper skins like others have posted or a Jango Slave 1 skin
  • An Old Ben Skin.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Skins!!! For Troopers! And Starfighters
  • Lonnisity
    2036 posts Member
    edited February 17
    Pilot skins, armored officer skins for Rebellion and Resistance eras, any skin that gives rebels sick armor, Luke’s bespin and pilot skins, tank and patrol trooper Empire skins, mountain trooper First Order skin, new blasters, new blasters, and new blasters.
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Skins & emotes for sure

They should let you buy like 1.5 - 2x exp via credits
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • jonci
    1355 posts Member
    battlefront 3
  • This...
    JMaster wrote: »
    An Old Ben Skin.

But also this...
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    There was a time I would have spent real money on certain skins however since support for this game has gotten so bad I'm never going to spend real money.

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Real content.....
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real