criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please. DLC Content in offline please

I know this is like asking for the impossible but please, let most of the DLC content (if not all of it) available to play off-line. Finding a match in this game is really hard, especially on the PC, and it really destroys the fun in trying to play any of the dlc playlists. If possible, make the DLC unlockables available to be unlocked via off-line too, I don't really think I'll be able to win a round of Battle Station considering the almost zero chances of finding one single match of this mode (I constantly change the region to try to find a match, and I still haven't found one match).
Well, English is my second language so sorry if you couldn't understand me, I'm always trying to improve it.

q7b4r7vsd3ma.png
Obi-Wan doesn't have a good feeling about this

Replies

• BmB
    15 posts Member
    Yes. The DLC is unplayable. It would also be nice to see the maps be balanced batter. Currently, some of the maps are so biased for the AI that one side can easily win every time. It makes playing for that side braindead, and playing against them nearly impossible. I also would prefer if the pickups were a bit more sparse in single player mode, there's enough pickups for 40 players not 1, it's a bit like playing with cheats.
  • BmB wrote: »
    Yes. The DLC is unplayable. It would also be nice to see the maps be balanced batter. Currently, some of the maps are so biased for the AI that one side can easily win every time. It makes playing for that side braindead, and playing against them nearly impossible. I also would prefer if the pickups were a bit more sparse in single player mode, there's enough pickups for 40 players not 1, it's a bit like playing with cheats.

sullust walker assault as rebels is too easy for skirmish mode. beat it on master no real issues. stormtroopers dont find their way to the uplinks easily
  • Yes, it is really a shame how quickly BF2015 died and its content can't be played mostly
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/