criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A satisfying kill!

I got my most satisfying kill last night so had to share...

Playing SWBF1 Graveyard of Giants, rebel, first sector of Walker Assault. Have pulse cannon which I hadn't used for ages. Sniping as you do (sometimes). Saw a Stormtrooper way off engaged in a shoot out with my team mate, kills team mate and starts laugh emoting just as I take his head off with the pulse cannon :D I hate laugh emoters anyway so this was a very satifying kill for me.

So, what is your most satifying kill?

Replies

• Hahaha brilliant! For some reason I cant hit the side of a barn with the pulse cannon in BF15!
  • bfloo
    17018 posts Member
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Hahaha brilliant! For some reason I cant hit the side of a barn with the pulse cannon in BF15!

you can't move or move the camera when you fire
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• One of my most satisfying moments in BF2015 was when me and my buddy were scrambling for a hero token that had just popped up. I really wanted to play Vader and I managed to roll him out the way and grabbed the token from him. I started emoting him “ you gotta do what ya gotta do” love that emote btw so should’ve been in BF 2017 just before I could activate it I got blown up from behind with a rocket. It was so funny cause I did it to myself really. I could’ve activated right away but the emoting got the better of me hahaha 😅
  • Someone once beat me to a hero token and instantly got killed by a ship.
  • I killed Boba Fett with an X-wing by accident. It was funny, he was going on a massive kill streak and I ran him over. I 'sploded in the next 3 seconds.
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • The_Gh0st
    44 posts Member
    edited March 21
    I always seem to miss with the pulse cannon.
    Does anyone else to try be a suicide pilot and crash into a villain to insta kill them?

gfk40w8o6bxy.jpeg

Has this ever happened to anyone?
  • bfloo
    17018 posts Member
    The_Gh0st wrote: »
    I always seem to miss with the pulse cannon.
    Does anyone else to try be a suicide pilot and crash into a villain to insta kill them?

gfk40w8o6bxy.jpeg

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Kamikaze cloud cars got a lot of hate from hero players.

Good times
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Cloud car killed me just as I hero spawned as Chewbacca. Totally gutted i was.