criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Battlefront II - Community Calendar March 2020

Prev1
F8RGE
1050 posts EA Community Manager
edited March 3
7c7heyh6325z.png

Replies

• Thanks guys.

Hmmm so just an XP month for me then...
  • Scarif Update on March 25th? It's the last Wednesday of the month.

Galactic Assault, Starfighter Assault, and Heroes Vs. Villains for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • Commander_CT_135
    603 posts Member
    edited March 3
    Heroes Unleashed but with reinforcements being 75% off? That’s wonderful, the best news I ever heard. YAY!!!! Thank you DICE!!!!
    And that was sarcasm
    Post edited by Commander_CT_135 on
  • Good to see y’all are staying consistent with the hate towards troopers after the last BUGGED event you still haven’t come out and apologized for. No sense in asking for what you’ve shown a clear bias against already in the past I suppose.
    Why am I not surprised theirs no boots on the ground, oh wait it’s because this game is centered around hero’s not troopers
  • Complete and utter disappointment. No wonder this wasn’t pinned.
  • Yes! A second chance to get Leia's A New Hope (Princess) skin! No seriously, after switching to the PS4, I thought it would be unavailable forever. Thanks for this!
    zevt2600vxju.gif
  • Chico
    730 posts Member
    @EA_Tom, this should be pinned, right?

Have to agree with comments above though. Nothing special here. And BOTG when?
  • EA_Tom
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    edited March 4
    Chico wrote: »

It's pinned now. Banner incoming at a later time.

No info on next BOTG at this time.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »

No info on next BOTG at this time.

giphy.gif
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • No BOTG? :'(
  • MASSEFFECTfanX
    356 posts Member
    edited March 4
    For Leia, does it literally mean just "hits" with her alternate fire, or does it only count if the enemy is killed? Also, is Arcade included in "All Modes?"
  • For Leia, does it literally mean just "hits" with her alternate fire, or does it only count if the enemy is killed? Also, is Arcade included in "All Modes?"

You just have to hit the enemies. And arcade is not included
  • Unlimited power!! Thank you Dice! I love you, you know! It's tough love but it's love nonetheless <3
  • with unlimited power, GA is going to be chaos
  • When will Maul's "Kenobi!" emote be Available? Kinda surprised it didn't come with the Clone Wars season 7.
    Captain Rex is better than Commander Cody
  • luca1
    16 posts Member
    finally i will get farmboy and leia anh skins, ty DICE please make more luke skins like Bespin one, its so iconic, last duel in the movie
  • I love the Unlimited Power event! Is this something we can have more often? Like a weekend event? I really enjoy the chaos haha
  • luca1 wrote: »
    finally i will get farmboy and leia anh skins, ty DICE please make more luke skins like Bespin one, its so iconic, last duel in the movie

I was thinking the exact same thing with Luke’s Bespin outfit. But you know, I was saying that we need co-op on capital ships and we got it now. So there’s hope.
  • i have all of them point less ahahah fun
  • il96
    605 posts Member
    what does BOTG mean... yikes..
    PS4 ButtersAgain
  • il96 wrote: »
    what does BOTG mean... yikes..

Boots On The Ground
  • Scarif Update on March 25th? It's the last Wednesday of the month.

This is when updates are released. If you were unaware.
  • This weekend will be a great time for me to earn the Farmboy Appearance for Luke. Greatly appreciated, thanks @F8RGE ! :smile:
  • CT_5555
    72 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    7c7heyh6325z.png

can we make this avalible for offline players as well?
  • oh more xp. what am i going to do with that 🙂
  • vonVile
    537 posts Member
    edited March 6
    There should be alternate events going on during the Luke and Leia skins weekends to give players, who already have them something to do. Use player suggested scenarios like; 2 Hero limit with launch BP costs and Blaster Heroes only to test how good game play is.
  • luca1
    16 posts Member
    ty already take my luke farmboy skin so happy, hope a luke esb bespin skin come
  • I don't get why people are hating on Heroes Unleashed... sure it's chaos but I actually find it super fun and entertaining. Sure it might get annoying after a bit but you just have to adapt to the game mode. And I understand that people want BOTG but just wait. DICE has shown that they do listen to community feedback so perhaps there are a few things going on in the background we are unaware of. I'm sure they will eventually bring it back into the monthly event loop.

“Patience you must have my young padawan.” - Master Yoda
  • no updates for this month?¿
  • @F8RGE The double and triple xp affect co-op this month or not?
  • FabiDepp wrote: »
    no updates for this month?¿

I think scariff and OT supremacy are planned for the end of march.
  • Guille92h wrote: »
    @F8RGE The double and triple xp affect co-op this month or not?
    Yes, the double and triple xp events also apply to co-op play. I got Luke from level 5-39 between two game sessions in two days during the triple xp event.
  • Rakmarok
    8 posts Member
    edited March 7
    Guille92h wrote: »
    Yes, the double and triple xp events also apply to co-op play. I got Luke from level 5-39 between two game sessions in two days during the triple xp event.

But in those cases they included co-op in their game mode list or just said "All modes", except for the first entry here that got extended.
  • Gotta be the pessimistic here: you literally messed up completely boots on the ground and give us: right, heroes unleashed again... thanks for listening

dice the greatest therapist. they only listen
  • Thanks for Triple XP and Wednesday 2xP devs. 🙂👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • luca1
    16 posts Member
    Guille92h wrote: »

affect all modes every time
  • Awesome, looking forward to the Leia event especially. Not a huge fan of the Heroes Unleashed with everything reduced, but it may work to have them both discounted.
  • The DL 18 needs a buff Change the reduced spread To improved range make the repeating mode as fast as the SE 44c And keep the cooling power But Make it fire 5 to 10 shots more so in a one on one battle close range between the SE and the DL The SE will win most of the time because it has more cooling power So therefore more shots But at range the DL 18 Would win most the time obviously because of the Improved range but you have less shots So that would require Cooling down more Giving the enemy the chance to get closer to you to go and finish you off with the SE Before you have the chance to cool it down fully or even get a shot off
  • Will there be any news for private modes? It’s been two years me and my friends are still hoping to test our skills against eachother! On a side note could it be possible to see a map voting system come into place. The map rotation of the game is beyond stale. I think I speak for more than just myself that choosing where you go after a match would be awesome.
  • The DL 18 needs a buff Change the reduced spread To improved range make the repeating mode as fast as the SE 44c And keep the cooling power But Make it fire 5 to 10 shots more so in a one on one battle close range between the SE and the DL The SE will win most of the time because it has more cooling power So therefore more shots But at range the DL 18 Would win most the time obviously because of the Improved range but you have less shots So that would require Cooling down more Giving the enemy the chance to get closer to you to go and finish you off with the SE Before you have the chance to cool it down fully or even get a shot off

Thats why you use the SE 44C :D ! Remember not all the new guns are "better" guns and not all attachments are better attachments.... it all depends on your Play style
  • Last update said insufficient room so I deleted Jedi Fallen Order from my PS4 Pro. Today the update says the same thing.

How can two updates match the amount of data in one full game?

I didn’t get a PS4 just to play battlefront, I’m afraid.
  • JMaster
    2535 posts Member
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    Last update said insufficient room so I deleted Jedi Fallen Order from my PS4 Pro. Today the update says the same thing.

How can two updates match the amount of data in one full game?

I didn’t get a PS4 just to play battlefront, I’m afraid.
    I got a 1 TB extended storage drive to cope, it helps a ton and I believe it was like 60-80 bucks. Not bad for effectively tripling my PS4's storage.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • luca1
    16 posts Member
    my Leia Event is bugged =/... got 15 alt fire but in my collection the skin dont show up

received:
    NO OFFERS set up for award in marketplace leia_princess_challenge_2002_2403
  • Anyone else's Leia event bugged?
  • TankaTank
    1 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Yes, maybe have to wait until the 13th-when it's supposed to actually active?
  • Crybaby forum. No one is ever happy
  • Yay! Just got it.hfz7lwp4fn7e.jpg
  • 2eagleslegacy
    2 posts Member
    edited March 15
    This is for PC... I have been working on the "Fight as One" Milestone forever, and I am still at 0/30. Can this milestone be unlocked in Co-Op? I have gotten every other Milestones using Co-Op. Also, Kessel in Co-Op is messed up. The ewok option states Maximum, number in play, and walker option lights up, but you can't activate it, and this is also when you are inside the mines. I tried playing Supremacy, and the ground shakes like crazy. It's worse in vehicle mode. The Game runs fine, here is my specs… Also, please no vague or smartelic answers like shoot the hero and kill him. Also, here is a photo of me killing Bossk, getting the Objective Kill in Co-Op, and after check it states 0/30 on the Fight as One Milestone.....

d9wldorqwlo9.jpg
    60tmmy02vqds.jpg
    3st48dnbl6zb.jpg
    Post edited by 2eagleslegacy on