criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Coronavirus

Replies

• Blitz3d wrote: »
    t4ds36oo1ier.jpeg

I think Grievous got it, he is coughing af

a9kwtzrgy7rf.jpeg

Hahah Legendary!
  • MLB Opening day delayed and 2 Utah Jazz players test positive.
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    MLB Opening day delayed and 2 Utah Jazz players test positive.

gm87h49s9zfl.gif
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Disney Parks in CA closing.
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 12
    Disney Parks in CA closing.

They shutting it all down now. Crazy we'll probably never know who patient zero is
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • did anyone hear the news, flights from europe to asia have been cancelled
  • My school is closed from March 16th to March 27th. At least I’ll have an excuse to be playing Call Of Duty Warzone
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    My school is closed from March 16th to March 27th. At least I’ll have an excuse to be playing Call Of Duty Warzone

US?
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • have any of you guys countrys closed their borders, mine hasnt
  • z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Remember proper etiquette when buying toilet paper. I just got the last 4 pack of Charmin at the gas station and left the 7-11 brand for others
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    edited March 13
    I’m not worried about myself, but some friends and family have recently had babies so I’m worried they’ll get it. My grandpa is a high risk of death If he gets it so that worries me too.

On the plus side, I’ve transferred a few G’s to my trading account, and I hope to buy some discounted stocks.

One of my friends was talking about doing the same, idk if it still is but Starbucks was down quite a bit.

I'd be hesitant to buy Starbucks incase this leads to a recession. Expensive coffee is one of those things that people will cut easily when they have to start budgeting. But if this looks like a short term sellout, I may look into it. Thank you.

Yeah I'd wanted to get into stocks but I don't have the time, my friend said that he assumes it wont last that long and you'd make some money if you had like 3-5 years to wait but idk, that's just what he said.

I heard Wall St was closing tomorrow....
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I’m not worried about myself, but some friends and family have recently had babies so I’m worried they’ll get it. My grandpa is a high risk of death If he gets it so that worries me too.

On the plus side, I’ve transferred a few G’s to my trading account, and I hope to buy some discounted stocks.

One of my friends was talking about doing the same, idk if it still is but Starbucks was down quite a bit.

I'd be hesitant to buy Starbucks incase this leads to a recession. Expensive coffee is one of those things that people will cut easily when they have to start budgeting. But if this looks like a short term sellout, I may look into it. Thank you.

Yeah I'd wanted to get into stocks but I don't have the time, my friend said that he assumes it wont last that long and you'd make some money if you had like 3-5 years to wait but idk, that's just what he said.

Geez didn't hear that.
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Remember proper etiquette when buying toilet paper. I just got the last 4 pack of Charmin at the gas station and left the 7-11 brand for others

I know, people went mad, thankfully I had bought cleaning supplies before this happened but people have bought them all out near me.
  • My job shutting down for two weeks. At least i get paid for it but eh... hitting a little to close to home now.
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

I know, people went mad, thankfully I had bought cleaning supplies before this happened but people have bought them all out near me.

I went to the grocery store and decided to check out the TP section, sold out. So when I saw there was a small package left at 7-11 I wasn’t turning that down, just in case I get quarantined at home.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member

Geez didn't hear that.

Completely just something I heard through the grapevine. Might be junk info
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 13
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Good man, I would've took it all lol
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Good man, I would've took it all lol

It crossed my mind. Then I remembered my neighbors need to wipe also or I might catch something else 🤷‍♂️
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    My job shutting down for two weeks. At least i get paid for it but eh... hitting a little to close to home now.

Looks like it will effect almost everyone in one way or another at this point. If your healthy and not old or young looks like chances are high for survival (not saying this as an alarmist, just meaning you may know someone that contracts it one point or another). I’m not personally scared but have a brother with an autoimmune disease we’re all worried about. That’s the thing people aren’t looking at when they just straight up say it’s nothing to worry about because they have no kids and are between the ages of 21-50.

If you contract it and are an at risk person, your chances of survival are less than getting what you wanted in most loot boxes.
    Post edited by rollind24 on
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 13
    My job shutting down for two weeks. At least i get paid for it but eh... hitting a little to close to home now.

Hope you got enough toilet paper
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • My brother-in-law in Florida is self-employed and owns his own business has lost business. My niece in New York has to go back to LA because her school is closing. One of my coworkers was scheduled to go on a cruise for her vacation that’s not happening now. My wife went to the store last night and there was no bottled water nor toilet paper and she just dropped off her Mom at LAX and has never seen it so empty.
    The President is saying one thing and the medical experts are saying the complete opposite.

FUBAR.
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    My brother-in-law in Florida is self-employed and owns his own business has lost business. My niece in New York has to go back to LA because her school is closing. One of my coworkers was scheduled to go on a cruise for her vacation that’s not happening now. My wife went to the store last night and there was no bottled water nor toilet paper and she just dropped off her Mom at LAX and has never seen it so empty.
    The President is saying one thing and the medical experts are saying the complete opposite.

FUBAR.

It’s just political doublespeak.President has the power to provide any narrative they want. If he didn’t think it was a problem he wouldn’t shut down travel from Europe
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • @rollind24 Only certain sections of Europe correct?
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    My brother-in-law in Florida is self-employed and owns his own business has lost business. My niece in New York has to go back to LA because her school is closing. One of my coworkers was scheduled to go on a cruise for her vacation that’s not happening now. My wife went to the store last night and there was no bottled water nor toilet paper and she just dropped off her Mom at LAX and has never seen it so empty.

FUBAR.

Oh man that's alot. US should've definitely been more prepared for this after what was going on in China. They did have a couple weeks
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • OcDoc
    2156 posts Member
    Not a bad virus. But it is a good exercise for when a truly bad virus eventually hits.

Will admit the elderly and people with immunocompromising conditions (including diabetes) should use be careful. Anyone who regularly comes in contact with this demographic should also do their part.
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    edited March 13
    @rollind24 Only certain sections of Europe correct?

I’m not positive. I did see he shut down travel from a certain number of countries but am not aware if it is Europe as a whole
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member

I’m not positive. I did see he shut down travel from a certain number of countries but am not aware if it is Europe as a whole

Leaves out UK in the speech and then the press release also includes Ireland. When I saw him speak, felt like he wants to stir some beef with the EU but with the press release, basically he's trying to keep his European resorts open to continue to make money.

But he looks sick and considering the president of Brazil and his aide tested positive after meeting him a couple of days ago, there's a high chance he's infecting everyone he meets and he doesn't want to get tested probably because if it's positive and he hides it, it will get leaked.
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

But he looks sick and considering the president of Brazil and his aide tested positive after meeting him a couple of days ago, there's a high chance he's infecting everyone he meets and he doesn't want to get tested probably because if it's positive and he hides it, it will get leaked.

I thought he always looked and sounded like at certain times of the day. He seemed exhausted to me, don't think he's sick. He might be though
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

I thought he always looked and sounded like at certain times of the day. He seemed exhausted to me, don't think he's sick. He might be though

There was this political convention he and the VP went to a few weeks ago and it was reported later one attendee had the virus.

He shook hands with the VP, who in return has done that a lot with DT himself and a lot of WH personnel.

Now, some Republicans in Congress are self-quarrantining themselves because they also interacted with the patient.
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

I went to the grocery store and decided to check out the TP section, sold out. So when I saw there was a small package left at 7-11 I wasn’t turning that down, just in case I get quarantined at home.

Yea. Cause TP paper is the most important thing for you when quarantined. This country is smarter and smarter by the day
  • lfyje7xcfzqa.jpeg

It’s quite hilarious to see the mass hysteria. I feel for those affected, but it’s being blown outta proportion
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 25
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Not at all. I've been licking handrails. Not good to live in fear.

Yeah um, they were licking door handles to show their faith in Iran. Based on sources, reports are coming out that they died and got buried in a huge trench covered with lye. Good idea guy...good idea, not.

Iran's Deputy Health Minister gets sick with Corona Virus one day after down playing the danger of it.

Cases in Iran spike as Corona Virus spreads. Iran digs long trench to bury all there dead.

Corona Virus (COVID-19) Information

Busy Wuhan China streets pre-corona virus and then ghost town vacant streets during the virus outbreak

Busy Wuhan China market place pre-corona virus

Cleared out Wuhan China market place corona virus outbreak also footage of the packed hospitals.

Panicked China throws up one of the fastest constructions of a new hospital ever, in the wake of the corona virus.

China tells world that more then 200 are sick with corona virus as of January 20th, 2020.

Yet this Chinese Wuhan nurse secretly divulges (at around the exact same date January 25th, 2020) that the corona virus infected count is much much higher,
    90,000 to be exact. 200 vs 90,000 is a pretty radical difference.

Then February 8th, 2020 the 6th richest billionaire in China reports the current what he says is the true numbers of corona virus infected and dead...1.5 million infected NOT 30,000 and 50,000 dead virus victims that were burnt up. NOT the news reported of 30,000. The Chinese millionaire said according to his inside sources (money talks), that the 1.5 million infected is no lie and the 50,000 dead due to corona virus is a fact. He went on to say
    every day 1,200 bodies are being burned.

This was a huge risk he took, China now has in affect a 7 year prison sentence for anyone who releases info about the coronavirus on Youtube. Is this a cover up? Is he speaking the truth?

If you recall on the last video February 11th, 2020 the Diamond Princess cruise ship had 66 reported cases of corona virus aboard the ship. By February 17th, 2020 (6 days latter) there was 454 infected on board. Then by February 19th, 2020 (8 days latter), after the cruise ship people were placed in military quarantine, there was now 621 people infected all traced back to that one man.

Realize this, that only 1 man infected 621 people with corona virus in 3 weeks...1...Yeah you read that right 1 man infected 621 people. This thing is no joke. The guy who taxied him to the cruise ship when he first got on board also got it. There was 3,700 people on board the Diamond Princess.
    Update as of March 4th, 2020 there are 700 + confirmed cases of people with the coronavirus from the ship now in quarantine.

So 3,011 of 3,700 have been tested for the Corona Virus of those formerly on board the Diamond Princess and 621 were infected by 3 + weeks latter. Wow.
    Plus a

That's a 21% (of a closed in population) infection rate, by 1 man. Yikes.

Coronavirus (Supposed) Fact Sheet (Based on numerous doctor sources, eyewitness testimonies and victims):

(1.) Coronavirus symptoms can take 14 days to appear and yet it still can be contagious and pasted to other people.

(2.) 1 man on a ship and then also in quarantine (in a 3 week + period) infected
    621 people and growing by the day.

The following is a news based on a sting operation done on the boss at 1 Wuhan China funeral home crematorium. In the report on the Hankou Funeral Home you will learn how bad it really has been.

(3.) According to the interviewee 127 to 131 (per funeral) home coming in from coronavirus per all 7 crematorium funeral homes in Wuhan, China. They'd cremate 112 to 224 bodies per day on average.

(4.) According to the interviewee, only 117 from coronavirus get cremated per day at one particular short staffed funeral home in Wuhan, China. The rest of the other full staffed 6 funeral homes in Wuhan, China average 135 cremated coronavirus victims per day.

(5.) According to the interviewee, there are 7 crematorium funeral homes in Wuhan, China of those 7 each is averaging *127 dead of the coronavirus per day (roughly). That's 127 x 7 = 889 dead in one city in one day. That's 889 x 30 = 26,670 dead in one city in one month. That's 26,670 x 3 = 80,010 dead in one city in three months time.

*stats based on the dead arriving in the crematorium funeral homes daily (Jan 25th, 2020- Feb 12th, 2020)

(6.) According to the interviewee, only 8 of the people dead of the *127 to 131 coronavirus deaths, per crematorium funeral home, per day, come from the pneumonia version of the coronavirus.

*stats based on the dead arriving in the funeral homes daily (Jan 25th, 2020- Feb 12th, 2020)

(7.) According to the interviewee, just one of the funeral homes in Wuhan, China receives so many dead that they have a staff of 100+ people ---- and of those the head lead says they still need 40 or 50 more people to handle all the dead corona virus bodies coming in, and that's just 1 of the 7 funeral homes.

(8.) According to the interviewee, the dead from coronavirus started Dec 15th, 2019 appearing in funeral homes in Wuhan, China.

(9.) According to the interviewee, the dead started to spike on Jan 25th, 2020 in funeral homes in Wuhan, China. Clearly it went epidemic after 1 month and 5 days.

(10.) Is Communist China's Regime running propaganda to save there government from collapse? Are they intentionally lying to the world about the true numbers? Are the numbers far worse then reported?

Warning: Watch only if your not easily traumatized. You've been warned of the contents. This little girl in Wuhan watches as they pile bodies in white van.
    Watch at 0:24-0:28 they are piling in bodies into that van like cord wood.
    (11.) According to the interviewee who was a 24 year young man, who was on board the Diamond Princess, he said he felt perfect for 3 weeks then got a throat infection and said he felt like he was 80 years old when it hit you.

(12.)
    Blitz3d wrote: »
    I was worried too but after i saw the d/ratio is 2,1% i kinda loled. Normal flu is way more dangerous with d/ratio 2.4%

This is a freakin' lie. I looked this up on Google: SARS only killed 700 people worldwide, even if you go by China's likely bogus numbers it still surpasses SARS. This virus surpassed SARS death toll on February 9th, 2020. It's March 13th, 2020 now. Your way behind the times. According to sources the COVID-19 Corona Virus killed over 4,700 in Wuhan alone and there is now more than 128,000 people infected there, that's in one freakin city.

Think about that...1 city 4,700 dead bodies verses 700 dead worldwide from SARS. Just a flu indeed. Still think this thing is a joke?

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-virus-everything-we-know-deadly-2019-ncov-wuhan-spread-2020-1

(13.) This one is not so much fact as it is my doctors personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. My personal doctor told me the virus has evolved into two strains, one more aggressive and the other you can recover better from. She said the one in North America is supposedly not as aggressive. But is she correct? The recent case of the healthily 32 year old in the hospital with only 1 lung still working, seems to defy that. So when you hear in the news, "Oh it's not that big of a deal, it's just a flu, you'll be fine. Be careful, because you do not know which strain of this thing you might catch.
    Now I'm not try to create fear here but I do which to promote logic.

(14.) Certain reports coming out have said that supposedly *COVID-19 can survive 8 days on a surface.

*These stats coming in seem to be continually in flux so again take this with a grain of salt but better safe then sorry.

(15.) Use a N-95 face mask. Shave off your beard for a good seal. Wear blue rubber gloves.

(16.) If you have symptoms self quarantine and inform your doctor and await further news.

(17.) W.H.O. (World Health Organization) involved in major corruption???
    W.H.O. had been denying that COVID-19 was a pandemic even after it was found on ever continent except Antartica. Reporters believe they know why.

W.H.O. (World Health Organization) finally declared it a pandemic. Duh. 🙄 The C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control) has been saying that for like a month now.

Facts about Doctor Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke University), MBA (Cornell University) is:
    (1.) a pathologist (the study of the causes and effects of disease or injury)
    (2.) an economic researcher
    (3.) a futurist (specializing in energy and resource depletion)

Dr Martenson, PhD is nicknaming the Corona Virus/ COVID-19 "Honey Badger"
    He said and I podcast, "Honey badger because this thing will escape any enclosure you put it in and uh it's a very very determined foe, one you would not want to underestimate; despite it's small seeming size."

and in another podcast
    "Because it is Impossible to contain. Very smart. Very fast moving. Very determined foe."

(18.) According to this newscast reporter: SARS-COV-2 is the Corona Virus name.

COVID-19 is the disease caused by the virus.

According to this report, COVID-19's aggressive version effects the following areas of your body the most:
    a.) your lungs (bacteria and pneumonia)
    b.) your stomach (bacteria and germs)
    c.) your heart and vains (acid found in blood)
    d.) your muscles (paralyzes)
    e.) your kidneys (failing)

Then all organs start shutting down.

(19.) According to this doctor reporting on another source, COVID-19 is supposedly found to be 20 times more dangerous then the common flu says doctor Rodger Seheult MD reports (Febuary 19th, 2020)

Doctor Rodger Seheult MD reports (March 10th, 2020)

Nearly all sources seem to agree on this statement: The elderly are especially vulnerable and those with weakened immune systems. That could be your Grandpa on that hospital bed. This is very serious. Please try to remember that.

(20.) According to several doctor reports, Corona Virus/ COVID-19 symptoms at start are:
    1.) 104° -105° fever, it can go up to 107°
    2.) sweats/severe perspiration
    3.) coughing (the worst cough you can ever get)
    4.) shortness of breath
    5.) tired, aching all over (example: 30 year olds feel like 80 year olds)

Maaaaan I've had 101° temp when I had the flu like 15 years ago and I felt awful, I can't even imagine 104°...let alone 107°... This things a dang nightmare.

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Fun fact: drinking coronas does not spread the virus.
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Yea. Cause TP paper is the most important thing for you when quarantined. This country is smarter and smarter by the day

You would not want TP if you were in a quarantine?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • lfyje7xcfzqa.jpeg

It’s quite hilarious to see the mass hysteria. I feel for those affected, but it’s being blown outta proportion

Do you know how to determine percentages based on those numbers?

It’s the same concept that I’ve been hammering about with people that think the world is a more dangerous place now and that it’s really not more violent just because the total number of crimes are more than when the population was only half as it is today.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • EA_Rtas
    2225 posts EA Moderator
    edited March 13
    Going to pop a post in here to remind everyone to be sensitive with this, if you're lucky to not be seriously affected by this please remember that others may be affected so let's leave out the inappropriate jokes. Keep the posts appropriate in here or I'll be closing this thread.
  • Difference (at this point) between coronavirus and the flu is that doctors and scientists know a lot more about the flu and how to treat it. Hence, the death rate percentage of coronavirus is much higher. Meaning if it keeps spreading it will easily beat the flu in terms of the deaths it causes. A lot of what is being done is to prevent the spread.
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 16
    Difference (at this point) between coronavirus and the flu is that doctors and scientists know a lot more about the flu and how to treat it. Hence, the death rate percentage of coronavirus is much higher. Meaning if it keeps spreading it will easily beat the flu in terms of the deaths it causes. A lot of what is being done is to prevent the spread.

The difference is there is no cure. First they said 3 months out, then 1 year out, now they're pushing it even further out for finding a cure. Yes they are doing test runs but trials takes a long time. In the mean time if you catch the aggressive strain version of COVID-19 you might be in trouble. By the time this cure ever gets mass produced this virus will explode globally at an exponential rate. Unless a miracle happens that is.
    “There is always hope.”
  • ImAGr8Panda
    891 posts Member
    edited March 13

Looks like it will effect almost everyone in one way or another at this point. If your healthy and not old or young looks like chances are high for survival (not saying this as an alarmist, just meaning you may know someone that contracts it one point or another). I’m not personally scared but have a brother with an autoimmune disease we’re all worried about. That’s the thing people aren’t looking at when they just straight up say it’s nothing to worry about because they have no kids and are between the ages of 21-50.

If you contract it and are an at risk person, your chances of survival are less than getting what you wanted in most loot boxes.

Recently I heard someone say that Asma is one of the things that can make it deadly, I know quite a lot of people with asma so that's worrying, I also work with a lot of elderly so I'm definitely worried.
  • lfyje7xcfzqa.jpeg

Yes of course, the difference is that this is spreading so quickly, it's like wildfire.
  • I know people who have compromised/weak immune systems, I have little siblings, the businesses in my town and city are worried about what's going to happen, one of my friends job is closing for a few weeks at least, he will be working from home. It's a very scary thing speciouly when you know people who could be affected, I myself will probably be fine but if anyone I know where to get it they probably wouldn't be, I have limited how much I go out, the only time I go to public places is when I go to work and to get groceries, I know people who have done the same but I also have friends who are still going shopping for clothes and going to basketball games. I pray this won't spread, but we don't know, we have seen plenty of cases when one single person infects tons of people, the best thing is to stay safe. So fellow battlefront forum members(and mods/admin) stay safe, remember to wash your hands all day long, don't touch things you don't need to(railings etc), try to stay 6 feet away from people if possible and don't high five, handshake etc.
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 16

Recently I heard someone say that Asma is one of the things that can make it deadly, I know quite a lot of people with asma so that's worrying, I also work with a lot of elderly so I'm definitely worried.

Recently in the news a very healthy 32 year old male got the corona virus.

He is now in the hospital with one lung not working at all and that lung completely filled with fluid. This seems to go against everything they have been telling us (i.e. - only the very old and those people with weakened immune systems). If the healthy can get it and be on deaths door this is very scary indeed.
    “There is always hope.”

Recently in the news a very healthy 32 year old male got the corona virus. He is now in the hospital with one lung not working at all and that lung completely filled with fluid. This seems to go against everything they have been telling us. If the healthy can get it and be on deaths door this is very scary indeed.

If he truly had no other problems then that is indeed scary, there are also different cases as I understand, different severities.
  • lfyje7xcfzqa.jpeg

You’re comparing a flu that has run it’s course with a virus that is still spreading around the world. That makes zero sense.
  • lfyje7xcfzqa.jpeg

You’re comparing a flu that has run it’s course with a virus that is still spreading around the world. That makes zero sense.

Thank you. Also it has NO cure don't forget that point. Not to mention some nasty effects on the organs.
    “There is always hope.”
  • AzorAhai
    1434 posts Member
    So many unknowns at this point, I think it's kind of natural for people to react.

I think trying to slow the spread of this thing is a prudent move. Give the science & health care system a little time to catch up and better prepare.

Hopefully, this just ends up being lessons learned for the next one of these. But we've got a ways to go before we can expect this to be the case.

z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Not the first thing I would go for, no LOL.
    Difference (at this point) between coronavirus and the flu is that doctors and scientists know a lot more about the flu and how to treat it. Hence, the death rate percentage of coronavirus is much higher. Meaning if it keeps spreading it will easily beat the flu in terms of the deaths it causes. A lot of what is being done is to prevent the spread.

You’re right, but the recover rate is also quite high with C virus, hence why I say it’s being blown outta proportion.
    lfyje7xcfzqa.jpeg

The flu has run its course? How do you figure? I mean this isn’t the first “virus” that we’ve had, yet the flu STILL kills people even with all the knowledge we have about it. Weird. They are VERY much alike, should probably look into that bud
  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    edited March 13
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Yea. Cause TP paper is the most important thing for you when quarantined.

You would probably change your tune on that if you had to go and you had no toilet paper to use
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
    z5hb261em1mg.jpeg

Not the first thing I would go for, no LOL.

You’re right, but the recover rate is also quite high with C virus, hence why I say it’s being blown outta proportion.
    lfyje7xcfzqa.jpeg

The flu has run its course? How do you figure? I mean this isn’t the first “virus” that we’ve had, yet the flu STILL kills people even with all the knowledge we have about it. Weird. They are VERY much alike, should probably look into that bud

Your graphic says 2018-2019 seasonal flu, not just the flu in general. That is what I was referring to. I don't recall the last time there were travel bans, forced quarantines, and sports leagues suspending their seasons over the flu. I'm not saying that people are not being a bit hysterical about this because they clearly are. I'm just saying it makes no sense to Wuhan virus to seasonal flu.