criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Coronavirus

123457

Replies

  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    @Starmasui17324

    No, I don't think military intelligence of the US knows what is going on in China. China is one of the more secretive nations in this World, along with Russia, the Middle Eastern countries and North Korea. I'm sure that the experts can make predictions, assumptions and accusations but that is all they are. There might be evidence to suggest that or evidence that supports that but then again, there might be evidence that is against it too. Plus, there always has to be consideration given about what agenda one Nation is pushing against another.

    I'm not sure why you find that offensive but okay, unfortunately it doesn't change my opinion on the matter.
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Im sorry but you can just multiply everything by ten cause you think China is lying and then lable it as LiKeLy DeAD. That right there is just spreading panic.
    tenor.gif?itemid=13935224

    Yeah, thanks for quoting TWO massive walls of text just so you could say less then a quarter of a paragraph in response

    Mobile users appreciate this especially

    My bad. Should have checked and done spoiler tags. RIP Mobile users

    Or just trimmed the posts into the sections you were addressing, there's no need to quote the entire post when you just want to address a paragraph from each

    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.
  • parasite wrote: »
    Surprised there isnt more cases in Russia

    Thats cause the Russians are smart.

    Heheh... Not really.
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 24
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    @Starmasui17324

    No, I don't think military intelligence of the US knows what is going on in China. China is one of the more secretive nations in this World, along with Russia, the Middle Eastern countries and North Korea. I'm sure that the experts can make predictions, assumptions and accusations but that is all they are. There might be evidence to suggest that or evidence that supports that but then again, there might be evidence that is against it too. Plus, there always has to be consideration given about what agenda one Nation is pushing against another.

    I'm not sure why you find that offensive but okay, unfortunately it doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

    I find it offensive because I was a lowly Communication man in the military and even I along with my fellow troops were given Military Intelligence intel. Need to know is need to know. As for your view point, you may be right, you may be wrong. In the end it is speculation so it is useless to argue.
    parasite wrote: »
    Surprised there isnt more cases in Russia

    Thats cause the Russians are smart.

    Heheh... Not really.

    Now now, let's not start attacking Russian peoples intelligence level. Ummm one of the smartest people ever to grace the science world was Tesla (a Russian). If it wasn't for him your car would not run and you'd have no lights.


    ge46nj77g2ic.jpeg

    source: John Hopkins University

    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • parasite
    505 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Sorry i must have not checked the links
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    @Starmasui17324

    No, I don't think military intelligence of the US knows what is going on in China. China is one of the more secretive nations in this World, along with Russia, the Middle Eastern countries and North Korea. I'm sure that the experts can make predictions, assumptions and accusations but that is all they are. There might be evidence to suggest that or evidence that supports that but then again, there might be evidence that is against it too. Plus, there always has to be consideration given about what agenda one Nation is pushing against another.

    I'm not sure why you find that offensive but okay, unfortunately it doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

    I find it offensive because I was a lowly Communication man in the military and even I along with my fellow troops were given Military Intelligence intel. Need to know is need to know. As for your view point, you may be right, you may be wrong. In the end it is speculation so it is useless to argue.
    parasite wrote: »
    Surprised there isnt more cases in Russia

    Thats cause the Russians are smart.

    Heheh... Not really.

    Now now, let's not start attacking Russian peoples intelligence level. Ummm one of the smartest people ever to grace the science world was Tesla (a Russian). If it wasn't for him your car would not run and you'd have no lights.

    Not the Russian people. Come on. I was speaking to the general decision making by the Russian government, and in this case with how it pertains to the secretiveness of communist regimes. I have nothing against Russians. People are people, wherever they might come from.
  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

    Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    parasite wrote: »
    Surprised there isnt more cases in Russia

    Hopefully it'll stay that way
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    Its is done m,lord
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

    Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

    OOM-9 For Battlefront 2


  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    Its is done m,lord

    giphy.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

    Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    I'll be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure how to clean up the quotes without messing up the post 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I've done the @ thing a few times.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    I'll be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure how to clean up the quotes without messing up the post 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I've done the @ thing a few times.

    Its very easy on computer, Much harder on mobile
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

    Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

    OOM-9 For Battlefront 2


  • parasite wrote: »
    Surprised there isnt more cases in Russia

    Thats cause the Russians are smart.

    Russians are tuff, they do not fear the Coronavirus.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    I'll be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure how to clean up the quotes without messing up the post 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I've done the @ thing a few times.

    Just quote the post within a spoiler.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    I'll be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure how to clean up the quotes without messing up the post 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I've done the @ thing a few times.

  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    I'll be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure how to clean up the quotes without messing up the post 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I've done the @ thing a few times.

    Just quote the post within a spoiler.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    His posts are quite difficult to edit on mobile tbf, sometimes he ends up putting his own text as quotes and there's tonnes of links etc.

    And that's because nobody trims their quote responses. Even in this reply chain you've left about 6 quotes in the quote block

    Its unchecked quoting that leads to excess and broken quote codes and boxes that end up breaking reply chains. This is why regular trimming of quotes is pretty essential to a healthy conversation

    And if Star's quotes are inconvenient to reply to one trick I use is to simply mention his name and then copy paste segments or summaries of his post into quote boxes

    Also when @IXPrometheusXI Doesn't edit his post to remove the two massive text blocks after apologizing
    3tcqc6.jpg

    I'll be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure how to clean up the quotes without messing up the post 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I've done the @ thing a few times.

    tumblr_p009rejqym1v734zlo1_500.gifv
    tumblr_p6fls3jvjY1v1kp6vo2_r6_540.gifv
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

    Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 23
    South Africa has 402 cases now, lockdown for 21 days
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 24
    Italy Absolutely Devastated by COVID-19!!!

    Italy's COVID-19 stats by day:

    Thursday March 19th = *427 dead in one day

    Friday March 20th = *627 dead in one day

    Saturday March 21st = **793 dead in one day

    Sunday March 22nd = ***602 dead in one day

    Monday March 23rd = ****651 dead in one day

    6,077 total over all dead in Italy alone

    63,927 current total contagious cases in Italy (as of 03/23/20)


    source:
    *Wall Street Journal, ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/italys-virus-death-toll-on-the-cusp-of-overtaking-chinas-11584626731
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/italy-records-worlds-highest-death-toll-from-coronavirus-11584727035
    **New York Post, Business Insider, ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/21/italys-coronavirus-death-toll-spikes-by-nearly-800-in-one-day/
    https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-italy-again-sets-single-day-death-toll-record-793-2020-3
    ***The Star News, ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2020/03/23/italy-coronavirus-deaths-rise-by-651-in-a-day-lifting-total-death-toll-to-5476
    ****France 24 News, W.H.O. (World Health Organization), ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://www.france24.com/en/20200323-who-warns-coronavirus-is-accelerating-as-italy-s-death-toll-rises-by-602-in-a-day


    Why We're Not Overreacting to the Coronavirus, in One Chart.

    gobgbbna16h0.jpeg


    source:
    https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/3/20/21179040/coronavirus-us-italy-not-overreacting

    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 24
    (March 20th, 2020) ABC World News Tonight




    (March 21st, 2020) ABC World News Tonight




    (March 22nd, 2020) ABC World News Tonight



    *168 countries/ regions affected
    *381,621 total confirmed contagious cases world wide

    *Source: John Hopkins University
    https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html


    **40,000 total confirmed contagious cases and 6,372 under investigation cases in US (3rd highest in the world) = 46,372 possible cases in US (3rd highest in the world).

    **Source: San Francisco Chronicle
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Coronavirus-live-updates-Surgeon-General-warns-15151165.php




    40,000 US contagious cases as of 9:30pm Monday, March 23rd.
    500 dead in the USA now of COVID-19

    *Source: John Hopkins University
    https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html


    A 37 year old woman who has COVID-19 reported on her state on the phone:
    (1.) "I feel like a truck just ran over me, no energy, no appetite, sever nausea, all my body aches."
    (2.) "I have fever all day and all night."
    (3.) "Tenth day of fever, some days 103°/ 104°."
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    I watched a representative from WHO on TV who stated that the first 100,000 cases took 64 days, the second 100,000 took 11 days and the third 100,000 took only 4 days. STAY INDOORS PEOPLE!
  • Linge1416
    1567 posts Member
    Italy Absolutely Devastated by COVID-19!!!

    Italy's COVID-19 stats by day:

    Thursday March 19th = *427 dead in one day

    Friday March 20th = *627 dead in one day

    Saturday March 21st = **793 dead in one day

    Sunday March 22nd = ***602 dead in one day

    Monday March 23rd = ****651 dead in one day

    6,077 total over all dead in Italy alone

    63,927 current total contagious cases in Italy (as of 03/23/20)


    source:
    *Wall Street Journal, ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/italys-virus-death-toll-on-the-cusp-of-overtaking-chinas-11584626731
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/italy-records-worlds-highest-death-toll-from-coronavirus-11584727035
    **New York Post, Business Insider, ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/21/italys-coronavirus-death-toll-spikes-by-nearly-800-in-one-day/
    https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-italy-again-sets-single-day-death-toll-record-793-2020-3
    ***The Star News, ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2020/03/23/italy-coronavirus-deaths-rise-by-651-in-a-day-lifting-total-death-toll-to-5476
    ****France 24 News, W.H.O. (World Health Organization), ABC World News Tonight and the C.D.C. (Centers for Disease Control)
    https://www.france24.com/en/20200323-who-warns-coronavirus-is-accelerating-as-italy-s-death-toll-rises-by-602-in-a-day


    Why We're Not Overreacting to the Coronavirus, in One Chart.

    gobgbbna16h0.jpeg


    source:
    https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/3/20/21179040/coronavirus-us-italy-not-overreacting

    That's unfortunate they have lost so many I sure hope the virus gets combated soon for everyone's sake
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • Spiito
    2124 posts Member


    Too soon?

    *Happy sigh*
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 25
    Corona Virus COVID-19 Disease vs the H1N1 Strain Spanish Flu


    This corona virus strain (COVID-19) is much more aggressive and much more lethal then the other strains.

    Dr Hakim Djaballa, Virologist, "Ah...We know that It's the same member of the larger family of these viruses known as Corona Viruses. They actually exist everywhere. They spend a lot of their time with animals. So this is a third virus that has crossed. So we have SARS-CoV-1, MERS and now SARS-Cov-2. We are beginning a completely uncharted journey with this virus. We don't understand a lot because the behavior is completely different. I was very surprised at the outbreak in China. The number of people that were infected in such a relatively small period of time. Ah, it's very unusual. There so many talk out there. But it's NOT following the same rules as other viruses. This virus is much more aggressive and much more lethal."



    The below videos are not for the faint of heart. Horrible atrocities galore. Parental Guidance is therefore suggested.
    (January 31st, 2020)
    (1.) Many Wuhan citizens seemingly left to die.
    (2.) "There are no beds in the hospital left. Hospitals are swamped and wont even take people in. My 50 year old mother was tested at the hospital but the hospital beds were all already full, " said the frantic Chinese teenage girl.
    The hospitals are overcrowded and there are patients collapsing to the floor and dying. She said people have been smuggling themselves out of Wuhan to Hunan, a nearby province not yet under lockdown.
    (3.) Disturbing video footage posted online show people in Wuhan collapsing on the streets.
    (4.) In other districts, people who returned from Wuhan, China are sealed into their homes with wooden boards nailed to the doors, as people try and contain the virus.
    (5.) In a social media post, Mr. Yu shared that his father waited at the hospital for treatment, and even three hours later he had not been taken care of.
    (6.) In Hubei province, a single father was quarantined for the virus. According to social media posts, he has a 17-year-old son who has cerebral palsy and isn’t able to take care of himself. Because the father was quarantined, his son died of neglect, starvation, and cold.



    (February 9th, 2020) Footage of dead bodies in bags in Wuhan hospitals.



    (February 24th, 2020) More Testimonies of People in Wuhan, China.


    "Nobody cares about our lives, ordinary peoples lives. You can't get medicine even if you are rich. You can't get a hospital bed even if you have money," says one very stressed out Chinese lady.


    (February 25th, 2020) Is there a Cover-up in China?


    "Everyone needs to take action and spread the truth. The pneumonia today, the Wuhan pneumonia today is not just a natural disaster but a man made one and even more a man made one. All citizens resist, hand power back to the people, " says a very angry Chinese man.


    (February 10th, 2020) Chinese doctor excuses government of intentionally creating COVID-19, which accidentally got out of the lab.

    "What have you all done? You caused this Wuhan disease outbreak."


    The same Chinese doctor goes on to say they are not doing enough to help.
    "Your barely working while we're working none stop. We don't want to live.
    Come get rid of all these sick people. Take away the people....I'm not causing trouble. With that many sick people what are we supposed to do?"

    Nurse states, "If we stop working we're classified as traitors. Right now we are just waiting to die. Were just waiting to die. Working like this we're tired to exhaustion. Working every single day, no rest at all. I can't take it any more."

    The China's regimes propaganda driven media severally understated the threat.
    "Indeed the infection is much more horrible then reported on TV," says one Chinese person from Wuhan, "There are so many cases. Doctors have estimated 100,000 infected. We have more then ten doctors here and each doctor has treated more then 100 infected people in just one day."




    Wuhan China February 11th, 2020, quarantine zone nightmare. Not for the squeamish, beware. Read only if you can take it.
    (1.) Quarantined woman trapped in her apartment with no water or toilet, tries to escape by climbing down the outside of the building and falls to her death.
    (2.) 3 boys around 7 years old put in one body bag because they do not have enough body bags for all the dead. They died because they had weakened immune systems.
    (3.) guy tries to run the police state quarantine zone road block


    Warning: Here it is below, watch only if your not easily traumatized. You've been warned of the contents.



    (February 9th, 2020)
    1.) Quarantined COVID-19 residents in Wuhan some boarded up some welded in to their rooms and locked inside there apartments screaming for help, no running water, no toilet. - all true
    2.) Spray trucks disinfecting Wuhan streets. - all true
    3.) Did cops kill this infected woman? - No, she was locked up for driving her personal vehicle when it was currently forbidden during the lockdown.
    4.) Are Doctors With Guns Kill Patients? - Wow, this one up for grabs.
    5.) China is Burying Infected Chicks and Birds Alive? - all true
    6.) Pigs burned alive? Well...yes and no. The videos real BUT it's actually from Russia not China.




    Real Footage of Wuhan, China Pandemic
    Man falls on his face in the street.


    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Corona Virus COVID-19 Disease vs the H1N1 Strain Spanish Flu



    The below videos are not for the faint of heart. Horrible atrocities galore. Parental Guidance is therefore suggested.
    (January 31st, 2020)
    (1.) Many Wuhan citizens seemingly left to die.
    (2.) "There are no beds in the hospital left. Hospitals are swamped and wont even take people in. My 50 year old mother was tested at the hospital but the hospital beds were all already full, " said the frantic Chinese teenage girl.
    The hospitals are overcrowded and there are patients collapsing to the floor and dying. She said people have been smuggling themselves out of Wuhan to Hunan, a nearby province not yet under lockdown.
    (3.) Disturbing video footage posted online show people in Wuhan collapsing on the streets.
    (4.) In other districts, people who returned from Wuhan, China are sealed into their homes with wooden boards nailed to the doors, as people try and contain the virus.
    (5.) In a social media post, Mr. Yu shared that his father waited at the hospital for treatment, and even three hours later he had not been taken care of.
    (6.) In Hubei province, a single father was quarantined for the virus. According to social media posts, he has a 17-year-old son who has cerebral palsy and isn’t able to take care of himself. Because the father was quarantined, his son died of neglect, starvation, and cold.



    (February 9th, 2020) Footage of dead bodies in bags in Wuhan hospitals.



    (February 24th, 2020) More Testimonies of People in Wuhan, China.


    "Nobody cares about our lives, ordinary peoples lives. You can't get medicine even if you are rich. You can't get a hospital bed even if you have money," says one very stressed out Chinese lady.


    (February 25th, 2020) Is there a Cover-up in China?


    "Everyone needs to take action and spread the truth. The pneumonia today, the Wuhan pneumonia today is not just a natural disaster but a man made one and even more a man made one. All citizens resist, hand power back to the people, " says a very angry Chinese man.


    (February 10th, 2020) Chinese doctor excuses government of intentionally creating COVID-19, which accidentally got out of the lab.

    "What have you all done? You caused this Wuhan disease outbreak."


    The same Chinese doctor goes on to say they are not doing enough to help.
    "Your barely working while we're working none stop. We don't want to live.
    Come get rid of all these sick people. Take away the people....I'm not causing trouble. With that many sick people what are we supposed to do?"

    Nurse states, "If we stop working we're classified as traitors. Right now we are just waiting to die. Were just waiting to die. Working like this we're tired to exhaustion. Working every single day, no rest at all. I can't take it any more."

    The China's regimes propaganda driven media severally understated the threat.
    "Indeed the infection is much more horrible then reported on TV," says one Chinese person from Wuhan, "There are so many cases. Doctors have estimated 100,000 infected. We have more then ten doctors here and each doctor has treated more then 100 infected people in just one day."




    Wuhan China February 11th, 2020, quarantine zone nightmare. Not for the squeamish, beware. Read only if you can take it.
    (1.) Quarantined woman trapped in her apartment with no water or toilet, tries to escape by climbing down the outside of the building and falls to her death.
    (2.) 3 boys around 7 years old put in one body bag because they do not have enough body bags for all the dead. They died because they had weakened immune systems.
    (3.) guy tries to run the police state quarantine zone road block


    Warning: Here it is below, watch only if your not easily traumatized. You've been warned of the contents.



    (February 9th, 2020)
    1.) Quarantined COVID-19 residents in Wuhan some boarded up some welded in to their rooms and locked inside there apartments screaming for help, no running water, no toilet. - all true
    2.) Spray trucks disinfecting Wuhan streets. - all true
    3.) Did cops kill this infected woman? - No, she was locked up for driving her personal vehicle when it was currently forbidden during the lockdown.
    4.) Are Doctors With Guns Kill Patients? - Wow, this one up for grabs.
    5.) China is Burying Infected Chicks and Birds Alive? - all true
    6.) Pigs burned alive? Well...yes and no. The videos real BUT it's actually from Russia not China.




    Real Footage of Wuhan, China Pandemic
    Man falls on his face in the street.



    The womam falling reminds me of when someone in my country fell off a construction machine, the huge ones, after a small earthquake.
    But the virus already started slowing down on China and other countries, atleast thats what there telling us.
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 26
    parasite wrote: »
    Corona Virus COVID-19 Disease vs the H1N1 Strain Spanish Flu



    The below videos are not for the faint of heart. Horrible atrocities galore. Parental Guidance is therefore suggested.
    (January 31st, 2020)
    (1.) Many Wuhan citizens seemingly left to die.
    (2.) "There are no beds in the hospital left. Hospitals are swamped and wont even take people in. My 50 year old mother was tested at the hospital but the hospital beds were all already full, " said the frantic Chinese teenage girl.
    The hospitals are overcrowded and there are patients collapsing to the floor and dying. She said people have been smuggling themselves out of Wuhan to Hunan, a nearby province not yet under lockdown.
    (3.) Disturbing video footage posted online show people in Wuhan collapsing on the streets.
    (4.) In other districts, people who returned from Wuhan, China are sealed into their homes with wooden boards nailed to the doors, as people try and contain the virus.
    (5.) In a social media post, Mr. Yu shared that his father waited at the hospital for treatment, and even three hours later he had not been taken care of.
    (6.) In Hubei province, a single father was quarantined for the virus. According to social media posts, he has a 17-year-old son who has cerebral palsy and isn’t able to take care of himself. Because the father was quarantined, his son died of neglect, starvation, and cold.



    (February 9th, 2020) Footage of dead bodies in bags in Wuhan hospitals.



    (February 24th, 2020) More Testimonies of People in Wuhan, China.


    "Nobody cares about our lives, ordinary peoples lives. You can't get medicine even if you are rich. You can't get a hospital bed even if you have money," says one very stressed out Chinese lady.


    (February 25th, 2020) Is there a Cover-up in China?


    "Everyone needs to take action and spread the truth. The pneumonia today, the Wuhan pneumonia today is not just a natural disaster but a man made one and even more a man made one. All citizens resist, hand power back to the people, " says a very angry Chinese man.


    (February 10th, 2020) Chinese doctor excuses government of intentionally creating COVID-19, which accidentally got out of the lab.

    "What have you all done? You caused this Wuhan disease outbreak."


    The same Chinese doctor goes on to say they are not doing enough to help.
    "Your barely working while we're working none stop. We don't want to live.
    Come get rid of all these sick people. Take away the people....I'm not causing trouble. With that many sick people what are we supposed to do?"

    Nurse states, "If we stop working we're classified as traitors. Right now we are just waiting to die. Were just waiting to die. Working like this we're tired to exhaustion. Working every single day, no rest at all. I can't take it any more."

    The China's regimes propaganda driven media severally understated the threat.
    "Indeed the infection is much more horrible then reported on TV," says one Chinese person from Wuhan, "There are so many cases. Doctors have estimated 100,000 infected. We have more then ten doctors here and each doctor has treated more then 100 infected people in just one day."




    Wuhan China February 11th, 2020, quarantine zone nightmare. Not for the squeamish, beware. Read only if you can take it.
    (1.) Quarantined woman trapped in her apartment with no water or toilet, tries to escape by climbing down the outside of the building and falls to her death.
    (2.) 3 boys around 7 years old put in one body bag because they do not have enough body bags for all the dead. They died because they had weakened immune systems.
    (3.) guy tries to run the police state quarantine zone road block


    Warning: Here it is below, watch only if your not easily traumatized. You've been warned of the contents.



    (February 9th, 2020)
    1.) Quarantined COVID-19 residents in Wuhan some boarded up some welded in to their rooms and locked inside there apartments screaming for help, no running water, no toilet. - all true
    2.) Spray trucks disinfecting Wuhan streets. - all true
    3.) Did cops kill this infected woman? - No, she was locked up for driving her personal vehicle when it was currently forbidden during the lockdown.
    4.) Are Doctors With Guns Kill Patients? - Wow, this one up for grabs.
    5.) China is Burying Infected Chicks and Birds Alive? - all true
    6.) Pigs burned alive? Well...yes and no. The videos real BUT it's actually from Russia not China.




    Real Footage of Wuhan, China Pandemic
    Man falls on his face in the street.



    The woman falling reminds me of when someone in my country fell off a construction machine, the huge ones, after a small earthquake.
    But the virus already started slowing down on China and other countries, atleast thats what there telling us.
    (1.) Yes a truly horrifying site.

    (2.) I hope your right. 🤔🧐 But I trust nothing coming out of that regime in China. The oppressed people I believe, the regime I don't. If the Chinese people leak that it's true about the virus waning then I'll believe it, not a moment sooner. But God willing it's true.😇🙏
    “There is always hope.”
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 26
    7 of my friends now have COVID-19.

    (1.) 1 man age 42...Facts: He has been fighting it for two or three weeks. Still fighting it but he got the temperature down finally.
    (2.) 1 woman (his wife) age 41
    (3.) 1 woman (their sister) age 39...Facts: has had a very high temperature (104° to 105°) for 13 days straight
    (4.) 1 man (with diabetes) age 49
    (5.) 1 woman (his wife) age 39
    (6.) 1 teenage girl age 16
    (7.) 1 little girl age 10


    Don't worry I'm keeping my distance. We talk to them by phone.


    (Wednesday, March 25th, 2020) Chris Martenson, PhD (pathologist) latest report on COVID-19.

    Italy's Death Toll Runs Circles Around China's (supposed) Death Toll.
    Spain's Death Toll Surpasses China's (supposed) Death Toll.


    (March 23rd, 2020)
    Yet another 651 dead in just 1 day in Italy. A nurse in Italy says that there are so many dead bodies that they have stopped counting them. So I guess from here on out the count will be waaaaay higher then actually reported. Hmmmmm I wonder if that's what occurred in Wuhan, China?



    (Wednesday, March 25th, 2020)

    Latest Facts:

    *"Now that we're seeing weeks move into months with this crisis, we know that a lot of our initial thoughts were not accurate. We are seeing some younger folks who can get hospitalized and can also get very sick," Dr Neil Gandhi


    *Ages 20-54 make up near 40% of those hospitalized with severe symptoms of COVID-19.


    *source: NBC News Today


    Florida and Texas suing China for damages for giving us infected people.



    China caught in a numbers of COVID-19 cases deception?

    Yuck City...I'm not eating at buffets any more. Not until such buffets can prove they cleaned up their act.

    A California Chinese Buffet Found to be Guilty of 110 Health Violations.
    This is a new virus strain just waiting to happen. 👎

    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • AzorAhai
    1434 posts Member
    Stay safe y'all. We have 6 confirmed cases in the city I live in, a lot more in the city where I work. I'm still working, but where I work management thankfully took an early hard stance on social distancing. Everyone who can work from home is teleworking. I will start teleworking one day a week, as well as move to working 4 days per week instead of 5.
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 26
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Stay safe y'all. We have 6 confirmed cases in the city I live in, a lot more in the city where I work. I'm still working, but where I work management thankfully took an early hard stance on social distancing. Everyone who can work from home is teleworking. I will start teleworking one day a week, as well as move to working 4 days per week instead of 5.

    Same to you.

    Well the USA President sounds like he is sending people back to work due to the number of sick verses the number of dead is not that bad, thank God. We have lots of sick but the death toll is low. So far.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Stay safe y'all. We have 6 confirmed cases in the city I live in, a lot more in the city where I work. I'm still working, but where I work management thankfully took an early hard stance on social distancing. Everyone who can work from home is teleworking. I will start teleworking one day a week, as well as move to working 4 days per week instead of 5.

    Same to you.

    Well the USA President sounds like he is sending people back to work due to the number of sick verses the number of dead is not that bad, thank God. We have lots of sick but the death toll is low. So far.

    How long has your lockdown been active? He's making a mistake if it's less than 14 days...an increase of sick = an increase of dead.
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 30
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Stay safe y'all. We have 6 confirmed cases in the city I live in, a lot more in the city where I work. I'm still working, but where I work management thankfully took an early hard stance on social distancing. Everyone who can work from home is teleworking. I will start teleworking one day a week, as well as move to working 4 days per week instead of 5.

    Same to you.

    Well the USA President sounds like he is sending people back to work due to the number of sick verses the number of dead is not that bad, thank God. We have lots of sick but the death toll is low. So far.

    How long has your lockdown been active? He's making a mistake if it's less than 14 days...an increase of sick = an increase of dead.

    We've been in lockdown 1 weak. One month ago the US only had 36 cases but the death toll in the USA just soared to 1,000 dead.
    I agree with you that it's likely a mistake to send people back to work because COVID-19 will likely again spread.

    But I understand the US Presidents desire to get US citizens back to work. The US government just forked out 2 Trillion in an economic stimulus package of $3,000 to $4,000 per (almost all) US homes. The intent to help counter the cost of inflation due to the panic in stores over quarantines and lockdowns.

    Some doomsayer economist paint a morbid picture, though I feel it is important to point out (so as not to cause panic) that this is only the opinion of a few pessimistic economists. So please relax. There are lots of economists that do NOT feel this will come true and even the doom sayers say it is "only a worst case scenario". So take it like a grain of salt.

    Source: Journalist Ezra Klein and Annie

    The nightmare scenario is that the virus isn’t under control by the summer, and extreme social distancing measures are needed throughout the year — which many public health experts consider likely. - *economist Mark M. Zandi

    Then, *Zandi said, "-the ground could collapse underneath the economy."
    https://www.vox.com/2020/3/23/21188900/coronavirus-stock-market-recession-depression-trump-jobs-unemployment

    *Facts and predictions by: Mark M. Zandi chief economist of Moody' Analytics, where he directs economic research.

    So if we are already in a recession according to some economists and the President due to COVID-19, then what is this "the ground could collapse underneath the economy"? Well the only thing worse then an economic "recession" is a "depression". Soooo assuming (I emphasis assuming) that's what they meant, just what is an "economic depression"?

    The Great Depression, 5 minute history lesson.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
    According to this extreemly pessimistic video we have a much much more radical economic slope down hill, in fact nearly straight down. Again according to them.


    The below video goes on to say that the coronavirus economic damage is *"worse then the great depression, " says economics Prof Roubini

    *source: Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Economics at New York University (NYU) Stern



    Again these seem extreme, I'm just reporting what was said in the videos nothing more. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • parasite
    505 posts Member
    edited March 27
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Stay safe y'all. We have 6 confirmed cases in the city I live in, a lot more in the city where I work. I'm still working, but where I work management thankfully took an early hard stance on social distancing. Everyone who can work from home is teleworking. I will start teleworking one day a week, as well as move to working 4 days per week instead of 5.

    Same to you.

    Well the USA President sounds like he is sending people back to work due to the number of sick verses the number of dead is not that bad, thank God. We have lots of sick but the death toll is low. So far.

    In my country quarinte just got extended until mid april, and its not like then everything will open, jobs,colleges and schools, etc, are gonna start working slowly. And my country only has 5 death cases
  • parasite wrote: »
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Stay safe y'all. We have 6 confirmed cases in the city I live in, a lot more in the city where I work. I'm still working, but where I work management thankfully took an early hard stance on social distancing. Everyone who can work from home is teleworking. I will start teleworking one day a week, as well as move to working 4 days per week instead of 5.

    Same to you.

    Well the USA President sounds like he is sending people back to work due to the number of sick verses the number of dead is not that bad, thank God. We have lots of sick but the death toll is low. So far.

    In my country quarinte just got extended until mid april, and its not like then everything will open, jobs,colleges and schools, etc, are gonna start working slowly. And my country only has 5 death cases

    (1.) Sorry to hear you have any dead at all in your country. My condolences to their loved ones.

    (2.) If the quarantine keeps them well that's a good thing.

    (3.) Slowly getting back to work is good, in moderation of course and hopefully using social distancing (6 feet apart) and wearing N-95 masks and gloves until this virus passes.
    “There is always hope.”
  • 2000sGuy
    6013 posts Member
    Yea I honestly dont know what to think of this. On one hand is the conception that only the sick and old are dying to this, and on the other are examples of healthy people going through grueling recoveries, with some even dying.

    I mean the fact that it has a two week incubation and it can remain on surfaces for a few days. I dont know whether to fear the virus or to fear how easily it spreads.

    Tbh I just try not to harp on it too much. I’m in quarantine but I check the news and stats twice a day but other than that I dont think about it. Fear...it’ll eat you up if let it.

    Life sure wont be the same once this all blows over
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Yea I honestly dont know what to think of this. On one hand is the conception that only the sick and old are dying to this, and on the other are examples of healthy people going through grueling recoveries, with some even dying.

    I mean the fact that it has a two week incubation and it can remain on surfaces for a few days. I dont know whether to fear the virus or to fear how easily it spreads.

    To be honest I just try not to harp on it too much. I’m in quarantine but I check the news and stats twice a day but other than that I dont think about it. Fear...it’ll eat you up if let it.

    Life sure wont be the same once this all blows over

    Indeed, we went through this ourselves but we are now grounded. We are not afraid any more. We are standing fast, keeping the faith. 😇🙏🤗👍🏼 Good attitude.
    “There is always hope.”
  • -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    Is this true or a joke?
  • ibuprofen is a huge no no from docs I've talked to
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • Just imagine how much worse it would be in America if the NBA didn't suspend their season as quickly as they did, and then every other sport did the same.
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4930 posts Member
    edited March 28
    moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:

    Post edited by Darth_Vapor3 on
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 28
    moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎 You should read what all the people on YouTube are calling Dr Fauci, it's so bad that it can not be uttered or written here.

    So because of that doctors advice the media and late night comedy shows attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. So forgive me if I don't value what "Dr. Anthony Fauci" says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎 Boooooooo.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Just imagine how much worse it would be in America if the NBA didn't suspend their season as quickly as they did, and then every other sport did the same.

    Hope it's done by the US Open.
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 28
    moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎

    So people attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. Sooooo forgive me I don't value what Dr. Anthony Fauci says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎

    Yeah I didn't really like that either. By the time he started saying something different it was pretty much too late and people don't really say much about it and act like it didn't happen. I'd say He's doing the best he can though, informing the public every chance he has. Better a little late than never I guess
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    Is this true or a joke?

    It's true. I wouldn't joke about this.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎 You should read what all the people on YouTube are calling Dr Fauci, it's so bad that it can not be uttered or written here.

    So because of that doctors advice the media and late night comedy shows attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. So forgive me if I don't value what "Dr. Anthony Fauci" says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎 Boooooooo.

    The government does not want what's best for it's people. There's so much more going on that meets the eye but I'm trying to keep it short and just get across my main point.

    These people are smart. They know how to manipulate the public to view things and think about things a certain way. For example, they've gotten many people to disregard masks as a reasonable precaution to use against the flu.

    And one might respond, "well how can I trust your sources as being reliable?" Well I suppose you can't but I do my research and stay away from mainstream media (since it's one purpose is to brainwash the masses). Only once you see proof of those aforementioned things (aloe vera juice, colloidal silver, abstinence from advil and ibuprofen) working their magic against not only the corona virus but any type of sickness would I suppose you would then believe.

    Btw I'm not directing this at you lol just wanted to build off what you were saying about these false narratives being pushed by the media and certain medical professionals.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎 You should read what all the people on YouTube are calling Dr Fauci, it's so bad that it can not be uttered or written here.

    So because of that doctors advice the media and late night comedy shows attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. So forgive me if I don't value what "Dr. Anthony Fauci" says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎 Boooooooo.

    Ah yes, I’ve seen this lame attempt to shift blame away from where it’s due.

    Good thing we have reminders, directly from the horses mush.

    • ⁠January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
    • ⁠February 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”
    • ⁠February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
    • ⁠February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
    • ⁠February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
    • ⁠February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
    • ⁠February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
    • ⁠February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    • ⁠February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
    • ⁠February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
    • ⁠February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”
    • ⁠March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
    • ⁠March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
    • ⁠March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
    • ⁠March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
    • ⁠March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
    • ⁠March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    • ⁠March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
    • ⁠March 6: "You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."
    • ⁠March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
    • ⁠March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
    • ⁠March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
    • ⁠March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”
    • ⁠March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”
    • ⁠March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
    • ⁠March 11: "This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history."
    • ⁠March 13: "Today I am officially declaring a national emergency. Two very big words."
    • ⁠March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”
    • ⁠March 13: "For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further"
    • ⁠March 14: "SOCIAL DISTANCING!"
    • ⁠March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"
    • ⁠March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”
    • ⁠March 16: “If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for any place in the world. ... I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus."
    • ⁠March 16: "I'd rate it a 10" (in response to how he rate his handling of the situation)
    • ⁠March 17: “I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Starmasui73146
    2032 posts Member
    edited March 30
    Piscettios wrote: »
    moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎 You should read what all the people on YouTube are calling Dr Fauci, it's so bad that it can not be uttered or written here.

    So because of that doctors advice the media and late night comedy shows attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. So forgive me if I don't value what "Dr. Anthony Fauci" says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎 Boooooooo.

    Ah yes, I’ve seen this lame attempt to shift blame away from where it’s due.

    Good thing we have reminders, directly from the horses mush.

    • ⁠January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
    • ⁠February 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”
    • ⁠February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
    • ⁠February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
    • ⁠February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
    • ⁠February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
    • ⁠February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
    • ⁠February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    • ⁠February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
    • ⁠February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
    • ⁠February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”
    • ⁠March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
    • ⁠March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
    • ⁠March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
    • ⁠March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
    • ⁠March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
    • ⁠March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    • ⁠March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
    • ⁠March 6: "You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."
    • ⁠March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
    • ⁠March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
    • ⁠March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
    • ⁠March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”
    • ⁠March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”
    • ⁠March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
    • ⁠March 11: "This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history."
    • ⁠March 13: "Today I am officially declaring a national emergency. Two very big words."
    • ⁠March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”
    • ⁠March 13: "For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further"
    • ⁠March 14: "SOCIAL DISTANCING!"
    • ⁠March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"
    • ⁠March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”
    • ⁠March 16: “If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for any place in the world. ... I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus."
    • ⁠March 16: "I'd rate it a 10" (in response to how he rate his handling of the situation)
    • ⁠March 17: “I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

    I never said a thing about Pres Trump being innocent in this. I was only pointing out that the doctor changed his tune after things went south, after saying in essence it's no big deal. That was my point...don't trust HIS advice.
    As for the President, (assuming this indeed was his motivation and I do not indeed know if it was) feel his decisions may have been driven by the desire to prevent panic, which would lead to a possible worse case scenario (like a total economic meltdown and possibly another "Great Depression" (well...that's if you listen to the doomsayer economists any way and who knows if they're right. God forbid). Sooo even if you may have disdain for him, I believe his heart was in the right place. Though it largely blew up in his face. Perhaps for him it felt like a "catch 22", no way to win.

    This thread was always suppose to be about showing how bad things are to "save lives" (so people would be safe and cautious) but we also posted hope, so as not to destabilize.

    Here is the condition the President was in regarding decision making:

    We've been in lockdown 1 weak. One month ago the US only had 36 cases but the death toll in the USA just soared to 1,000 dead.
    I agree with you that it's likely a mistake to send people back to work because COVID-19 will likely again spread.

    But I understand the US Presidents desire to get US citizens back to work. The US government just forked out 2 Trillion in an economic stimulus package of $3,000 to $4,000 per (almost all) US homes. The intent to help counter the cost of inflation due to the panic in stores over quarantines and lockdowns.

    Some doomsayer economist paint a morbid picture, though I feel it is important to point out (so as not to cause panic) that this is only the opinion of a few pessimistic economists. So please relax. There are lots of economists that do NOT feel this will come true and even the doom sayers say it is "only a worst case scenario". So take it like a grain of salt.

    Source: Journalist Ezra Klein and Annie

    The nightmare scenario is that the virus isn’t under control by the summer, and extreme social distancing measures are needed throughout the year — which many public health experts consider likely. - *economist Mark M. Zandi

    Then, *Zandi said, "-the ground could collapse underneath the economy."
    https://www.vox.com/2020/3/23/21188900/coronavirus-stock-market-recession-depression-trump-jobs-unemployment

    *Facts and predictions by: Mark M. Zandi chief economist of Moody' Analytics, where he directs economic research.

    So if we are already in a recession according to some economists and the President due to COVID-19, then what is this "the ground could collapse underneath the economy"? Well the only thing worse then an economic "recession" is a "depression". Soooo assuming (I emphasis assuming) that's what they meant, just what is an "economic depression"?

    The Great Depression, 5 minute history lesson.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
    According to this extreemly pessimistic video we have a much much more radical economic slope down hill, in fact nearly straight down. Again according to them.


    The below video goes on to say that the coronavirus economic damage is *"worse then the great depression, " says economics Prof Roubini

    *source: Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Economics at New York University (NYU) Stern



    Again these seem extreme, I'm just reporting what was said in the videos nothing more. Take it with a grain of salt.

    That said though, assuming (and I emphasis assuming) President Trump got his positivity in public statements from doctor Fauci, then perhaps if he had not listened to him this would have been even better contained.

    It was a difficult choice for the President no matter what he did.
    What would you have done?

    Choice #1 You scare the citizens by telling them the truth to their faces on public television...then would it end up that the doomsayers prediction of a possible "Great Depression II" does come true? Who knows...but God forbid.

    Choice #2 You spread happy thoughts (what he did)...BUT if it eventually goes south it will blow up in your face.

    Now chose.

    For the record there is likely a happy in-between somewhere.

    Choice #3 You don't play COVID-19 up but you don't play it down ether. Sort of a middle ground and emphasis by listing all things being done. The President to his credit did do this in part but maybe less on the danger emphasis.
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎 You should read what all the people on YouTube are calling Dr Fauci, it's so bad that it can not be uttered or written here.

    So because of that doctors advice the media and late night comedy shows attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. So forgive me if I don't value what "Dr. Anthony Fauci" says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎 Boooooooo.

    I’m not the expert on this and I haven’t done the research you have, but I have come across reports that Fauci had annoyed Trump because he was saying things were worse than Trump was. I do know that Fauci is highly regarded by others in this field. Without any proof, I’d still venture to guess that any downplaying by a medical authority within the administration would be the result of instruction, from the administration itself.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎 You should read what all the people on YouTube are calling Dr Fauci, it's so bad that it can not be uttered or written here.

    So because of that doctors advice the media and late night comedy shows attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. So forgive me if I don't value what "Dr. Anthony Fauci" says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎 Boooooooo.

    I’m not the expert on this and I haven’t done the research you have, but I have come across reports that Fauci had annoyed Trump because he was saying things were worse than Trump was. I do know that Fauci is highly regarded by others in this field. Without any proof, I’d still venture to guess that any downplaying by a medical authority within the administration would be the result of instruction, from the administration itself.

    This is very very possible. 👍🏼 Especially since it plays into option #2 (stated in the spoiler above). I started thinking that way myself. Well thought out.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    moistboii wrote: »
    -The vast majority of people who have died from the virus have had ibuprofen or advil in their system. Do no take it. Advil reportedly makes the virus 10 times worse.
    -The correct number of patients is not being released on the news. There are more than are being reported.
    -If you get the virus, the best way to treat it is to drink 8 ounces of aloe vera juice a day and vape colloidal silver.

    I thought this too, but according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, there is zero data whatsoever to suggest that ibuprofen has any influence on the coronavirus whatsoever.

    Now, I’m not saying he’s right and you’re wrong, but I will say that this whole thing is a highly fluid situation and therefore ripe for wrong information to get traction and take off.

    He answers the question in the linked interview below. I have no idea who Lilly Singh is, but apparently she’s someone famous enough to get a personal interview with De. Fauci. My wife showed me this. He answers a lot of very good questions. Anyway, here’s the link:


    Ummmm no offense but didn't you see Dr. Anthony Fauci (pictured above on the video thumb nail advertisement) get chewed out a week or so back by the US President? He was chewed out because Dr Fauci played down the virus. Then after things got bad in New York he turn coated and said how deadly it is. 🙄👎 You should read what all the people on YouTube are calling Dr Fauci, it's so bad that it can not be uttered or written here.

    So because of that doctors advice the media and late night comedy shows attacked Pres Trump for lack of action when he was just doing what the doctor told him to do. So forgive me if I don't value what "Dr. Anthony Fauci" says, as far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem and should have been terminated from his ability to voice his opinion on a country wide scale. 👎 Boooooooo.

    Ah yes, I’ve seen this lame attempt to shift blame away from where it’s due.

    Good thing we have reminders, directly from the horses mush.

    • ⁠January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
    • ⁠February 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”
    • ⁠February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
    • ⁠February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
    • ⁠February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
    • ⁠February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
    • ⁠February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
    • ⁠February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    • ⁠February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
    • ⁠February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
    • ⁠February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”
    • ⁠March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
    • ⁠March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
    • ⁠March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
    • ⁠March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
    • ⁠March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
    • ⁠March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    • ⁠March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
    • ⁠March 6: "You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."
    • ⁠March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
    • ⁠March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
    • ⁠March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
    • ⁠March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”
    • ⁠March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”
    • ⁠March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
    • ⁠March 11: "This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history."
    • ⁠March 13: "Today I am officially declaring a national emergency. Two very big words."
    • ⁠March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”
    • ⁠March 13: "For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further"
    • ⁠March 14: "SOCIAL DISTANCING!"
    • ⁠March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"
    • ⁠March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”
    • ⁠March 16: “If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for any place in the world. ... I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus."
    • ⁠March 16: "I'd rate it a 10" (in response to how he rate his handling of the situation)
    • ⁠March 17: “I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

    I never said a thing about Pres Trump being innocent in this. I was only pointing out that the doctor changed his tune after things went south, after saying in essence it's no big deal. That was my point...don't trust HIS advice.
    As for the President, I feel it was driven by the desire to prevent panic, which would lead to economic collapse and possibly another "Great Depression". Soooo even if you may have disdain for him, I believe his heart was in the right place. Though it largely blew up in his face. It was a "catch 22", there was no way to win.

    This thread was always suppose to be about showing how bad things are to "save lives" (so people would be safe and cautious) but we also posted hope, so as not to destabilize.

    Here is the condition the President was in regarding decision making:

    We've been in lockdown 1 weak. One month ago the US only had 36 cases but the death toll in the USA just soared to 1,000 dead.
    I agree with you that it's likely a mistake to send people back to work because it will likely again spread but it is probably necessary for President Trump to do it to save the worlds economy. I understand the Presidents desire to get US citizens back to work. The US government just forked out 2 Trillion in a way to help out the unemployed and prevent millions from becoming homeless: $3,000 to $4,000 per home. But this bail out is a slipper slope. One can not keep that up. It's a Catch 22, if we don't bail out the unemployed and businesses (to stimulate the economy) the economy collapses. If we do continue to bail out the unemployed and businesses (over and over again) the economy collapses any way...because the government simply would run out of money. Just printing more money means the money printed has zero collateral (i.e.- gold to match it's worth) and it would become worthless; therefore the cycle has to stop. Economist experts say that if we do not recover by later this year (post this summer) we will go from Economic Recession to an Economic Depression like "The Great Depression" of the 1930's. We can NOT afford to stay not working and the government can not simply keep cranking out that money forever. As I said the value of the dollar would utterly collapse and it would be no better then paper to be burned in the fire just like Germany in 1938. People who's houses that are not paid off would be on the street; just like the film "The Grapes of Wrath" based on The Great Depression from 1929-1939 in the USA. Trump understands this, thus sending US people back to work. My guess is he's hoping and praying that the death toll will stay low in the US and that though there will be people sick from it, that they will God willing recover. That is his hope. The situation is grave a Catch 22 and if America goes into another "Great Depression" so goeth the whole world. So we must pray that this dang virus dies but soon. I am not trying to spread panic, nor am I trying to spread fear. But I am trying to get people to understand why the US President must get US citizens back to work, the US economy and the economies of the world depend on it.


    Source: Journalist Ezra Klein and Annie Lowrey
    Facts and predictions: Mark M. Zandi = is chief economist of Moody' Analytics, where he directs economic research.

    The nightmare scenario is that the virus isn’t under control by the summer, and extreme social distancing measures are needed throughout the year — which many public health experts consider likely. Then, Zandi said, "-the ground could collapse underneath the economy."
    https://www.vox.com/2020/3/23/21188900/coronavirus-stock-market-recession-depression-trump-jobs-unemployment


    The Great Depression, 5 minute history lesson.


    Comparing current crisis to The Great Depression of the 1930's. We have a much much more radical slope down hill.


    Coronavirus economic damage, *"worse then the great depression."

    *source: Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Economics at New York University (NYU) Stern





    That said though, perhaps if President Trump didn't listen to that doctor this would have been even better contained. It was a difficult choice no matter what he did.
    What would you have done?

    Choice #1 You scare the citizens by telling them the truth to their faces on public television...hello "Great Depression II".

    Choice #2 You spread happy thoughts (what he did)...BUT if it eventually goes south it will blow up in your face.

    Now chose.

    Woah woah, buddy. We are not in a depression. Learn what words mean before you throw them out. All this is so far is a small recession, if it can even be called that.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

    Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

    OOM-9 For Battlefront 2


Sign In or Register to comment.