criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to tell if someone is good at BF2

Replies

• Piscettios
    6409 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    To be fair, the default Kylo skin is the best one.

I mean...
    p9f7do5c3jw2.png

That's just not intimidating.

Hard to get adam driver’s awesome facial expressions with the current tech. He is the best actor in the star wars universe. Any other answer is... how do the haters say it... objectively wrong.

Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee: currently rolling

Forest Whitaker waves with Oscar in hand

Okay yeah i admit i totally forgot about christopher lee.

Not that I think negatively about him though, Adam Driver is a very good actor.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Cane_danko
    1628 posts Member

I mean...
    p9f7do5c3jw2.png

Hard to get adam driver’s awesome facial expressions with the current tech. He is the best actor in the star wars universe. Any other answer is... how do the haters say it... objectively wrong.

I'd say he is the best actor in ST other than Mark Hammel, but definitely not in all of star wars.

I was never impressed with mark hammil’s acting until tlj. Even then i give it to adam driver. Though when i found out that hammil wasn’t crazy about tlj script but still acted his @$$ off i am like okay thats pretty darn professional

I can name plenty of actors that are better than driver, I'm saying in ST Hammel is the best, I like Adam as I've said in plenty of threads before, but he's not the best in all of star wars, pretty sure most other fans would agree with me here.

That’s fine. I just think he is. His emotional range is so much greater than hammil or anyone else that i’ve seen. Harrison ford is a great actor but he always seems like harrison ford. Adam driver can act completely different in one movie to the next and i buy it every time. I believe he will be listed as one of the greats as long as he keeps getting good scripts.
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    You sure skins affect somebody's gameplay?

Have you seen Bearded Han Players?

You're right, I'll update the list now as bearded Han's are the superior Han's
  • CC_1010
    3564 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    The best obi wan players always use the Jedi robe... oh there pretty much are almost no good obi players

Well that's cuz nobody wants to play him, cuz he's one of the worst saber heroes.

Even when his mind trick was good nobody played him lol
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    oHK47 wrote: »
    What the hell is an anarchyxninja?

If you've never watched his gameplay then there's no way you can appropriately play the objective. He is the grand master and teacher for all things PTFO. If you pride yourself on all things PTFO then look.no further than anarchyxninja
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    The best obi wan players always use the Jedi robe... oh there pretty much are almost no good obi players

It's kind of strange but I actually notice that general and default Obi's are usually trash in GA 😂 I can't remember the last time I've actually seen a good Obi though as they all just chase my villain around or hold block for the entire game finishing with 10 elims.
  • Cane_danko
    1628 posts Member
    moistboii wrote: »

It's kind of strange but I actually notice that general and default Obi's are usually trash in GA 😂 I can't remember the last time I've actually seen a good Obi though as they all just chase my villain around or hold block for the entire game finishing with 10 elims.

Yeah, he may not be as good as anakin but we shouldn’t hold that time on cato neimoidia against him.
  • tankertoad
    6826 posts Member
    I'm old, but I cant stand anything driver. His voice bothers me. Dont line his styles and characters.

But, its art, so opinions will be just thst
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Flamez
    313 posts Member
    Jump swinging makes you jump higher btw, that's why I use it

it also makes you look like a psycopath
    Check out my combat guide
    H/V Tutorial

"Remove the stagger from the game"
    adha7fa0seyg.gif

• DarthLando
    2149 posts Member
    edited March 9
    tankertoad wrote: »
    I'm old, but I cant stand anything driver. His voice bothers me. Dont line his styles and characters.

What have you watched him in other than SW ?

I find people often conflate the poor writing in the ST to Adam Driver being a poor actor, not that you’re necessarily doing this.

I’ve watched ‘BlackKKKlansmen’ & ‘Marriage Story’ & thought he was pretty good in both
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • tankertoad
    6826 posts Member
    edited March 9
    DarthLando wrote: »

I find people often conflate the poor writing in the ST to Adam Driver being a poor actor, not that you’re necessarily doing this.

I’ve watched ‘BlackKKKlansmen’ & ‘Marriage Story’ & thought he was pretty good in both

I've watched blackkk and marriage. Didnt like him in either. That movie they rob a race track too, Some actors just dont work for some people. It's his voice tone mostly, but I agree, ST was a bad script. Bad everything
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Cane_danko
    1628 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »

He is also good in the silence. There are other movies where his performance isn’t oscar worthy but as i said before it just shows his range as an actor. That can be hard to come by.
  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    edited March 9
    You only have Droids and stormtroopers for your trooper selections
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • When you are playing as a Sith trooper or a B2 Super Battle Droid and a regular trooper takes on you every single time. Lol.
  • moistboii wrote: »

If you've never watched his gameplay then there's no way you can appropriately play the objective. He is the grand master and teacher for all things PTFO. If you pride yourself on all things PTFO then look.no further than anarchyxninja

I don't and I'm good XD.

Im a pretty good obiwan player if I do say so myself and I use his Clone wars skin, I do see a lot of players using the same skin that do exactly what you say though XD.
  • Cane_danko wrote: »

I mean...
    p9f7do5c3jw2.png

I'd say he is the best actor in ST other than Mark Hammel, but definitely not in all of star wars.

I was never impressed with mark hammil’s acting until tlj. Even then i give it to adam driver. Though when i found out that hammil wasn’t crazy about tlj script but still acted his @$$ off i am like okay thats pretty darn professional

I can name plenty of actors that are better than driver, I'm saying in ST Hammel is the best, I like Adam as I've said in plenty of threads before, but he's not the best in all of star wars, pretty sure most other fans would agree with me here.

That’s fine. I just think he is. His emotional range is so much greater than hammil or anyone else that i’ve seen. Harrison ford is a great actor but he always seems like harrison ford. Adam driver can act completely different in one movie to the next and i buy it every time. I believe he will be listed as one of the greats as long as he keeps getting good scripts.

I like Adam, I think he was great in ST even though I hate it, I don't blame him for the awful script, I haven't seen TROS so maybe that one was better than TLJ, but I like him, and I've said the only character that I didn't hate that much was kylo(still dont like him though), but I still think Mark is better tbh, I think it would have been cool to see adam as someone other than kylo, he had potential, just not in ST.
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member

Im a pretty good obiwan player if I do say so myself and I use his Clone wars skin, I do see a lot of players using the same skin that do exactly what you say though XD.

It's pretty funny. They always do the same thing. I see them on the minimap following me and I act like I dont know they're there but I just turn around and they hold block then continue to follow me and try to mindtrick me when I decide to go about my trooper farming. It's so uncivilized....
  • SrawDawg
    1110 posts Member
    -
    - You main Bossk and your username is @MikeDog5k on the forums

Name and fame.
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    SrawDawg wrote: »
    -

Name and fame.

He's so good he deserves to be specifically mentioned 😏
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    edited March 10
    They talk about improving trooper gameplay rather than whether a specific saber strike should deal 5 more HPs when hitting someone from behind
    #infantrylivesmatter
    -

Name and fame.

uy8hou20g7cc.gif

• moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    MikeDog5k wrote: »
    -

Name and fame.

uy8hou20g7cc.gif
    93b0yvx9l7cz.gif

MikeDog5k wrote: »
    -

Name and fame.

uy8hou20g7cc.gif
    93b0yvx9l7cz.gif

Alright you got me. :D
    lffnqihb19w2.gif

• rollind24 wrote: »
    They talk about improving trooper gameplay rather than whether a specific saber strike should deal 5 more HPs when hitting someone from behind

Most of those types of players have moved on to something else.
  • based OP making a thread to reveal all of the Palpatine/Spamakin/S(kill)E-44C mains and get them all into one thread
    but he forgot to mention about playing Bossk or Iden and camping the back of the map instead of pushing the objective farming infantry kills.
    source.gif

I'm feelin' Like a star, you can't stop my shine - I'm lovin' cloud city, my head's in the sky...
  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    edited March 10
    John boyega is the best Sequel Trilogy actor and the only one not a plank of wood
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    John boyega is the best Sequel Trilogy actor and the only one not a plank of wood

Very debatable, I haven't watched anything else with him though because of how much I hate Finn's character.
  • Lilliburlero
    96 posts Member
    edited March 10
    ROMG4 wrote: »

Very debatable, I haven't watched anything else with him though because of how much I hate Finn's character.

He's very good in Detroit and Imperial Dreams. Watch those if you want.
    (If you're British, also watch Attack the Block, but I feel like it doesn't work as well for foreign audiences)
    source.gif

I'm feelin' Like a star, you can't stop my shine - I'm lovin' cloud city, my head's in the sky...
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

He's very good in Detroit and Imperial Dreams. Watch those if you want.

Cool
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    I feel like most players do at least a couple of these. This is casting quite a large net

Yeah and there's a large net full of players that suck ****.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Mmm...salty 😉

You honestly just make reveal yourself to be trash by calling him salting because you were offended the way you play is on the list.

I bet you're an officer haha. Like 70% of the scrubs on this forum.
  • HiTom6969 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Mmm...salty 😉

You honestly just make reveal yourself to be trash by calling him salting because you were offended the way you play is on the list.

Geez someone's salty 😉
    Mmm...salty 😉

Ah yes, I assuredly believe the guy who joined this morning and has much experience here.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    vuguzqzbjxrh.png
  • buff
    276 posts Member
    you forgot playing as lando and enoting " how you doin you old pirate"

barely winning a 2-4v1 and doing any emote with any character

not accepting apologies with vader
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
    - You main Anakin, Palpatine, or both
    - You use the se44c with rapid fire
    - You have a max officer
    - Your artillery level is 100+ and it's all from farming kills using the laat
    - You spawn in as Anakin and immediately chase the first hero you see even though your team is losing the objective
    - You use the speeder on Endor at all times, aka Endor speeder main
    - You jump while shooting with your se44 rapid fire
    - You have an alien skin equipped to your officer class
    - You have a sullustan skin equipped to your assault
    - When you play as Maul you consistently use the Kenobi emote
    - When you play as Luke you ignore every single enemy in the game except for heroes and once you kill one you emote "Greetins, exalted ones"
    - When you're Anakin you do the same except you emote "This is where the fun begins"
    - You repeatedly spawn in as rocket troopers and suicide bomb yourself into the same hero over and over.
    - You use either BB8 or BB9
    - You watch anarchyxninja
    - If your team is getting pummeled into submission then you pick Finn and spam big deal
    - If you use the winner emote right as you win a game
    - You main Leia
    - You use Kylo's default skin
    - You use the robed Anakin skin
    - You use Bearded Han and emote "That's two ya owe me" after saving a fellow hero from 2 enemies
    - You jump swing with saber heroes when there's no enemies around
    - You jump swing to kill enemies
    - When you choke enemies with Vader you jump swing to finish them off
    - The more you jump swing the better you are
    - You use flesh is weak on Grievous and tell people that it's a better option than beating heart
    - You only play Naboo, Yavin, Endor, and Tatooine
    - You stream snipe swany play games
    - You once got a 70 killstreak with Chewbacca in capital supremacy
    - You constantly emote "Judge me by my size, do you? HMMM?" With Yoda.
    - You spam the MTT, walker, etc with explosive sentry and get a top 5 score solely from playing the objective.
    - You go for killstreaks and actually play the objective but you do it in a strategic way as to extend the game for as long as possible but people still get salty and think you don't PTFO
    - You main Bossk and your username is @MikeDog5k

I'm sure I'm missing a few but this is basically how you can tell when you're playing against an opponent who is indeed good at battlefront 2.

H
    Who hurt you man?
  • dbi037vmwf7r.gif
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    HiTom6969 wrote: »
    Mmm...salty 😉

Welcome to the forums Tom. Today!

Try and manage 24 hours without making yourself look a total tool...

...too late.

Better go get another username and try again.
    Mmm...salty 😉

Ah yes, I assuredly believe the guy who joined this morning and has much experience here.

Oh the officers losers. When you think time spent on a forum relates to anything but time spent on a forum, you got problems haha
  • @Alwe15 You are an officer aren't you? I bet the shame will make you try and dodge the question somehow haha.
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    - You have a max officer
    - You spawn in as Anakin and immediately chase the first hero you see even though your team is losing the objective
    - When you play as Luke you ignore every single enemy in the game except for heroes and once you kill one you emote "Greetins, exalted ones"
    - When you're Anakin you do the same except you emote "This is where the fun begins"
    - You repeatedly spawn in as rocket troopers and suicide bomb yourself into the same hero over and over.
    - If your team is getting pummeled into submission then you pick Finn and spam big deal
    - You main Leia
    - You use Bearded Han and emote "That's two ya owe me" after saving a fellow hero from 2 enemies
    - You use flesh is weak on Grievous and tell people that it's a better option than beating heart
    - You spam the MTT, walker, etc with explosive sentry and get a top 5 score solely from playing the objective.
    - You go for killstreaks and actually play the objective but you do it in a strategic way as to extend the game for as long as possible but people still get salty and think you don't PTFO

I'm sure I'm missing a few but this is basically how you can tell when you're playing against an opponent who is indeed good at battlefront 2.

H
    Who hurt you man?

This was actually inspired after I was getting my Darth Maul on during a Yavin game and the second objective is being contested. We had maybe 40 or 50 tickets left so I didnt need to go over there yet as I was away from the obj farming kills like a highly skilled player. Two new heroes spawn in and our team starts taking obj because....well the heroes just died and the two new ones need to get over there. Can you guess what happens next?
    - You have a max officer
    - You main Leia

H
    Who hurt you man?

This was actually inspired after I was getting my Darth Maul on during a Yavin game and the second objective is being contested. We had maybe 40 or 50 tickets left so I didnt need to go over there yet as I was away from the obj farming kills like a highly skilled player. Two new heroes spawn in and our team starts taking obj because....well the heroes just died and the two new ones need to get over there. Can you guess what happens next?

No. What?
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    - You have a max officer
    - You main Leia

H
    Who hurt you man?

No. What?

An Anakin and an obi wan book it straight towards me even though they're losing the objective and I'm off to the side....one single enemy.....away from the action. I actually fall back and the obi wan leaves and maybe went to the obj but ofc the Anakin has to follow me I mean ofc he does it's the law of the universe. I fall back all the way to spawn. What does he do? Yep. Follows me there too. They lose obj and he died because he is a very smart and skilled player. This happens all the time and it inspired me to make this post.
  • Can we add saber users who put their saber up when they run around? I feel like this is something overlooked 🧐
  • I do almost half of these. What other emote are you gonna use as your winning the game as a trooper? "YES WAHOOO"
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

I hate anarchyxninja
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member

I hate anarchyxninja

He's gross isn't he?
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
    Mmm...salty 😉

...too late.

Mmm...salty 😉

Oh the officers losers. When you think time spent on a forum relates to anything but time spent on a forum, you got problems haha

This is the place to talk crap about the officers, peasant.

Imo, we shouldn’t call people peasants. We should call people plebs. It’s much more refined.
    Mmm...salty 😉

...too late.

Mmm...salty 😉

This is the place to talk crap about the officers, peasant.

Huh? I assume you meant "this isn't"?

Yes it is. OP mentioned officers as his third point in a list of like 40 things haha. Wake up.
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member

I hate anarchyxninja

He's better than both of us put together and he CARRIES HIS TEAM and PTFOs. He's the goat, alright?