criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why?

@IronSoldier mind to explain maybe? "I have admin perms so shut up" is a bad argumentation.

Replies

• Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 13
    JBSeptim wrote: »
    @IronSoldier mind to explain maybe? "I have admin perms so shut up" is a bad argumentation.

Hmm
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • I'm so confused XD
  • Oh never mind I understand now
  • JBSeptim
    903 posts Member
    edited March 13
    He has ended the disagree discussion saying "It will never come back." and closed it. I don't understand why though, and I can't ask it there, so I made a new thread. I'd like to hear the argumentation.
  • IronSoldier
    3967 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited March 14
    JBSeptim wrote: »
    Given in your OP you explained yourself why it was removed I didn't think I needed to explain the same again.

But for everyone's benefit. It is simply not inline with the spirit of the community - if you disagree with something it's better to reply constructively explaining why and inevitably it gets misused in the same way as the LOL reaction did. You can read the original discussion here for that.

As this has popped up loads of times before and the position from the Community Team is tight on this i'm going to close again. Feel free to follow up via DM if you have anything else to say.

Thanks
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
This discussion has been closed.