criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

SWBF1 Favourite/Worst hero and villain to play

For me my favourites are:

Hero - Nien Numb
Villain - Dengar

Worst are:

Hero - Lando
Villain - Emporer

So what are yours? I guess alot of choice depends on the map and also the game you play.

Replies

• My best is Leia or Luke as heroes and as Villains either Bossk or Dengar

Worst are Nien Numb,Boba Fett,and Krennic they aren’t necessarily bad I just can’t use them right.
  • The_Gh0st wrote: »
    My best is Leia or Luke as heroes and as Villains either Bossk or Dengar

Worst are Nien Numb,Boba Fett,and Krennic they aren’t necessarily bad I just can’t use them right.

Nien Numb took alot of time to master for me. But now I think i have him playing at his best when I use him. Like everything I guess it just takes alot of trial and error, not going in gung-ho and learning from others on Twitch and You Tube as well as in game.
  • Corndog75 wrote: »
    For me my favourites are:

Hero - Nien Numb
    Villain - Dengar

Worst are:

Hero - Lando
    Villain - Emporer

So what are yours? I guess alot of choice depends on the map and also the game you play.

Your worst are my worst too. My best are Leia and Vader
  • I just started playing about three months ago and here's what I've found...

Favorite Hero: Chewie
    Favorite Villain: Vader

Least Favorite Hero: Lando
    Least Favorite Villain: Greedo

I guess I like the tanks. According to my stats on the companion app, I've landed 258 kills with Chewbacca and 424 with Vader. Lando and Greedo come in at 12 and 25 respectively. Maybe I just need to try 'em out some more? I didn't like playing as Dengar initially, but once I became accustomed to his abilities, I started having a blast with him! I really like his voice actor, too.
    Who needs a blaster pistol when you have a pair of laser cannons?
  • vachead wrote: »
    I just started playing about three months ago and here's what I've found...

Favorite Hero: Chewie
    Favorite Villain: Vader

Least Favorite Hero: Lando
    Least Favorite Villain: Greedo

I guess I like the tanks. According to my stats on the companion app, I've landed 258 kills with Chewbacca and 424 with Vader. Lando and Greedo come in at 12 and 25 respectively. Maybe I just need to try 'em out some more? I didn't like playing as Dengar initially, but once I became accustomed to his abilities, I started having a blast with him! I really like his voice actor, too.

I think Simon Pegg was Dengars voice but could be wrong. I love Dengar alot.
  • Corndog75 wrote: »
    I think Simon Pegg was Dengars voice but could be wrong.

It is Simon Pegg! Cool!

Who needs a blaster pistol when you have a pair of laser cannons?