criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Double Experience

F8RGE
1050 posts EA Community Manager
Just a heads up, we're turning on x2 Experience in Star Wars Battlefront II up until March 27, and then it'll be a x3 Experience weekend.

Replies

• Awesome! Time to grind during self isolation when I've got nothing better to do.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    vuguzqzbjxrh.png
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Just a heads up, we're turning on x2 Experience in Star Wars Battlefront II up until March 27, and then it'll be a x3 Experience weekend.

This is very kind.
    Awesome! Time to grind during self isolation when I've got nothing better to do.

😔 Poorly?
  • Right on! Thank you, DICE! Looking forward to leveling up some more heroes.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

darn, i was hoping 3xp wouldve lasted longer, but 2xp will do ig :)
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member
    6swcsyrh3ixx.gif
  • Huzzah! Thanks folks!
  • @F8RGE

OT Supremacy when?😁
  • Well this is great! I was just coming over here to ask if you could open up the XP pipes a little wider while we're forced to shelter in place from the Coronapocalypse, and you guys beat me to the punch :D
    Most-Played Modes:
    1. Co-Op
    2. Starfighter Assault
    3. Ewok Hunt

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, because this is The Way.
  • jonci
    1355 posts Member
    It doesnt apper to be doing twice the ammount for some reason?
  • Very good!
  • @F8RGE
    Hero Showdown players are getting 2/3 of the normal XP they would get in a normal day with this Double XP event. So I commented on your thread about the BUG with Triple XP actually being a 1/3 XP event for Hero Showdown players and nothing came of it. I linked the report and tagged Tom there, and still nothing.

Now the Double XP event is also bugged in a similar way. It's giving only 2/3 XP instead of doubling it. So I'll give one more example and I hope you guys at least acknowledge you are again messing with numbers wrongly (just like that Vader DR fiasco):

In a normal day of Hero Showdown, Rey's Dash Strike gives her 39 points;
    During Double XP it gives 26* points;
    During Triple XP it gives 13 points.

Care to fix this please? People have also pointed out the same issue happens in Hero Starfighters mode

*Double XP only awards the extra points in the EoR screen, not in match, unlike triple XP. So the value I brought can't be seen in the match as it'll only get doubled in the EoR screen. Today during Double XP, Rey's Dash Strike gives 13 points on the in match screen, but then in EoR it's shown as 260 XP (because score, and therefore XP gained, in hero modes is 10 times the points you gained on the in match screen)
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Mariobot21
    534 posts Member
    edited March 16
    People are fight at stores over toilet paper while dice dropping us some nice double XP while we sit in are home and grind some levels

(I think dice is trying to stop people going to store to fight over toilet paper and keep us inside so we can less spread the virus and chill and level up 😏)

U Know but in all seriousness stay safe every one
  • Mariobot21 wrote: »
    People are fight at stores over toilet paper while dice dropping us some nice double XP while we sit in are home and grind some levels

(I think dice is trying to stop people going to store to fight over toilet paper and keep us inside so we can less spread the virus and chill and level up 😏)

U Know but in all seriousness stay safe every one

Stay safe :)
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one
  • Thats good news.

Thank you!
    Are we still getting the Unlimited Power event this coming weekend?
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One

My Roadmap prediction actually was correct! Who would have thought it?!

Hey ben what is actualy the point of leveling up if there are no rewards? And what is your favourite skin? ;)
  • DOUBLE DOWN BABY!! LONG LIVE THE FORUMS!
  • ct WHEN
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    ct WHEN

Today or tomorrow, as usual.

After the Triple XP weekend, can we go back to Double XP until this coronavirus pandemic lessens?

• Flamez
    313 posts Member
    edited March 25
    Sam3S wrote: »
    COMBAT ROLL IMMUNITY FOR NON HEROES HAS TO GO!

Nah man, they need to tone down the saber tracking and make the roll better.
    Check out my combat guide
    H/V Tutorial

"Remove the stagger from the game"
    adha7fa0seyg.gif

• PO1977
    50 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Thank you BF team for this improvised "event", it was a good idea!

Now, let's see if it was only the first of many for the coming weeks!!

For everyone out there :

If you, even just for an instant, start to wonder if you should or shouldn't take that extra (also : tedious, strenous, superfluous, anti-relaxing, anti-fun, unsloth-like, what harm would it do..., etc.) precaution about anything Covid19 related, STOP thinking about it right NOW and DO IT

After the Triple XP weekend, can we go back to Double XP until this coronavirus pandemic lessens?

Please?

• The_Sith_Apprentice
    2657 posts Member
    edited March 30

Please?

Yes

Thank you!!!
    I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened up CO-OP this morning and found Double XP on.

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.

• Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    @F8RGE - You may not be ready to release a full Events Calendar but if there are weekend events this month are you able to confirm what is happening this weekend, please?
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    @F8RGE - You may not be ready to release a full Events Calendar but if there are weekend events this month are you able to confirm what is happening this weekend, please?

Or @EA_Tom...
  • Can we get some more imperial skins in the scarif update
  • moistboii
    1766 posts Member

Please?

Yes

8k6nvb850lqi.gif
  • I'll be working to finishing on my reinforcements which all of them are at level 800.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala