criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Tell my why Vader needed a buff again?

Block - Choke - Throw Lightsaber - Regenerate Health when about to die - Emoji enemy. Rinse and repeat. It’s getting ridiculous

Replies

• I'm a Vader main, and even I think he is Godly OP. But no one cares about that, they just want more Anakin nerfs LOL.
  • I'm a Vader main, and even I think he is Godly OP. But no one cares about that, they just want more Anakin nerfs LOL.

Ikr.

Luke has crazy satellite saber tracking where all you have to do is spam swing and he will follow you no matter what direction you move in and his Ukraine sized hitbox will catch you if you try to jump and he has the fastest swing speed in the game clocking at 2.1 swings per second(Same speed as Dooku's duelist ability.) AND THATS JUST HIS STANDARD ATTACK. Also sometimes Luke's saber tracking will take you to the sky if the player jumps giving him the opportunity to still hit with some attacks. If you blaster hero and luke comes in you have no chance because he swings so fast he'll hit even when your rolling sometimes. Luke's saber tracking is so good he can catch Palpatine. His Max health regen may be low, but he regens health is 2 seconds. His intensify star card fully upgrade gives Luke 36 more damage. So his basic attack with 1 hit kill all infantry except for heavies. If Luke hits you from behind he does 202 damage and because he has the fastest swing speed in the game he does 404 damage in 1 second if he gets you from behind.

Vader will always win in a 1v1 against any hero. You only need half a brain to do so. His choke leads to your death within seconds, He can have a base health up to 1,050. His saber throw is a 1 hit kill on infantry(Including heavies if the saber throw hits them a second time.) The range on the saber throw is insane with the star card equipped. Vader has 2 star cards that make his choke godly in HvV You can do a total 550 damage with the 2 star cards equipped if you do the choke, jump, standard attack, into saber throw. Also since you can move players trapped while there are in your force choke, so it makes easier for him to put them in your teammates fire. Furious rage gives an extra 200 hp, a damage increase, and with a star card equipped 25% damage reduction. Vader was already more OP than Anakin after his 5th nerf. Ever since the latest Anakin nerf (Which I believe is his 6th nerf) and Vaders ability to choke while blocking there is literally no denying it.

The only reason why none of these have been nerfed yet is simply because Anakin exists and BF2 Players are still on that Anakin needs a nerf dickride is because of how he was at launch.
  • I still think Vader shouldn't get extra hp with his middle ability. That was the first step into unbalance.
  • Because players with no skill or ambition found out it's easier to beg the developers to make it simpler for them to replicate the same old hallway scene with the press of a couple buttons.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • He needs sever alterations to make it possible to kill him.
  • Cnvs
    59 posts Member
    edited March 26
    Love that in a forum of game feedback you come in here and tell people they are whining without providing any substance yourself @Atreus213
    😙👌🏼
  • Cnvs wrote: »
    Love that in a forum of game feedback you come in here and tell people they are whining without providing any substance yourself @Atreus213
    😙👌🏼

OP asked a question, I answered it directly and in the most true way possible. Also this isn't the feedback section of the forum so that's two reasons I'm not obligated to provide you a thesis.

Reason #3 would be I've written enough of those here. Off you go.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215