criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Grand Master Yoda. Yay or Nay

Equinox
149 posts Member
Just a thought, but could Yoda be tweaked a bit. I feel like "he is too small to hit" just doesn't seem right too be the reason to nerf him. I am not saying give him a huge buff to make him OP and I am not saying he is a bad hero. I am saying that he could use some love. That he can be better then he is now. His Unleashed abilities doesn't work half the time (like all force abilities), his health buff is 50/50 its good but also not good, and his dash is the only trustworthy ability he has. I am not saying work on him now. Just think about.

Replies

• The only buff Yoda needs is a larger saber lock on when swinging, his detection to hit enemies is too small. You literally have to be like 2 inches away for a saber hit to work for him.
  • The only buff Yoda needs is a larger saber lock on when swinging, his detection to hit enemies is too small. You literally have to be like 2 inches away for a saber hit to work for him.
    I for got about his swing speed. Thank you for mentioning it.
  • TiNie
    343 posts Member
    In DICE / EA version of Yoda in HvV he is for sure not the grand master Yoda you know from the movies.
    That's really sad, but hey Disney Star Wars is not the Star Wars it used to be before!
    Greetings.

Bye the way in HvV the most powerful characters must be Yoda and Sidious (but not this bouncing ball he is right now).
  • Equinox
    149 posts Member
    Exactly, I am not asking them to turn him into a god. He just deserves better.
  • In my opinion the very thing that can make yoda an appropiate hero is having his defense a lil bit increased. Whether the damage reduction percentage in his the jedi mentor star card or his base defense but some of them need to be enhanced cause he is very weak
  • I forgot to mention that his block radius could also use some work. He is able to be shot through his block. I don't know how, but he can.
  • Crum300
    25 posts Member
    Equinox wrote: »
    I forgot to mention that his block radius could also use some work. He is able to be shot through his block. I don't know how, but he can.

I've had that happen to me too on a few occasions. Not sure what that's about.
  • polarition
    2355 posts Member
    I think he's an incredibly balanced hero in the game, but they could make some minor adjustments to his play style like his hitboxes to ensure it plays smoothly. At the moment, he feels a little bit like he misses his attacks a lot.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png