criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka should come to BF2(spoiler alert)

Prev1345
Lawnmow3rMan
6358 posts Member
edited March 20
Weelllllll as you all now by now, Rosario Dawson has been named as Ahsoka in Mando season 2. Here's a link: https://www.slashfilm.com/rosario-dawson-ahsoka-mandalorian/

Her story arc also began in CW season 7. All this Ahsokamania IMO is irrefutable PROOF that she will be coming to BF2. Think about it...
-Putting her in Mando S2
-Giving her own arc in CW final season
-Devs favorite era is PT
- ST and OT(hopefully Jyn and Krennic) content drops will be done after this month
- No announcement has been made that support is ending.
- Ahsoka voice lines were data mined

It's pretty much a done deal IMO. PROOF. Run from it, hide from it, Our Queen and Savior arrives just the same.
55y3pdzyyb2q.gif

Replies

• You should edit the title. Makes it look like she’s confirmed for BF2, which she hasn’t been.
  • Ocelot
    171 posts Member
    I love Ahsoka, but she's not officially confirmed. What truly represents our idea best is the support for it.

However, someone here mentioned that the probability of Ahsoka has not been officially denied, and that's something to think about in comfort.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Yes! Ahsoka needs to be added to Battlefront 2. She is one of the most popular female characters. DICE would be wise to capitalize on the excitement for Clone Wars Season 7 and Mandalorian by adding Ahsoka.

Here are some skin ideas:
    Commander
    uarbp3x4ozb6.gif

Underworld
    z6s9qeoql9sv.jpeg

General
    q1gv03d1mfl5.gif

Fulcrum
    chmhsrsurbtn.gif

Gandalf
    3042idj0l48q.gif

I will literally give all 1.5 million of my credits right now for a Gandalfsoka and Saruman Dooku.

Don’t forget Indiana Jones Han Solo.
  • Given this new news, I'll be shocked if Ahsoka isn't in the game by the end of the year, since Mando season 2 is coming in October. I do hope we get her sooner though, and paired with Ventress, rather than some Mando character.
  • if she comes its gonna be so hard to play her. people be racing to get her.
  • I hope Dawson isn’t playing her
  • lowell
    2396 posts Member
    if she comes its gonna be so hard to play her. people be racing to get her.

The demand to play her will just be like the hoarding in stores now especially if the player base is going to expand just because of her joining the game.
  • If she comes, I fully expect new voice lines for Vader for interaction.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • parasite
    477 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Were the voice lines leaked recently or are you talking about the GG ones
    Post edited by parasite on
  • I'm hoping this means that Ahsoka will be cross era, and we will get her OT Fulcrum skins along with Madalorian content for Season 2.
  • Landeaux2
    3702 posts Member
    polarition wrote: »
    If she comes, I fully expect new voice lines for Vader for interaction.

Well they added Kenobi, but didn’t add new voice lines for Vader to interact with him, so.....
  • If Dawson really plays Ahsoka in Mando Season 2 i just hope DICE doesnt wait until the end of the year to add her and rather decides to add her in April and update her 3D model later if it happens and is necessary.
  • lowell wrote: »

The demand to play her will just be like the hoarding in stores now especially if the player base is going to expand just because of her joining the game.

Well lucky us we have instant Action. We may wont be able to level her through that or play her in Multiplayer but we can play as her.
  • lowell
    2396 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

Well lucky us we have instant Action. We may wont be able to level her through that or play her in Multiplayer but we can play as her.

Some of the people who haven't gotten the game yet said they're mostly just waiting for her to come in so I think game sales might have a boost if she arrives in the near future.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    If she comes, I fully expect new voice lines for Vader for interaction.

Well they added Kenobi, but didn’t add new voice lines for Vader to interact with him, so.....

One could only hope.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • I usually agree with the Ahsoka cult that she's very likely, taking into account what are definitely clues. And the latest news may add some more clues.

But still, these are "only" clues and she's "only" likely for now. You're up to a major disappointment if you start 100% believing she's coming.
  • OoiiHooked_22
    5136 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Gave the trusty Magic 8 Ball a shake, the response was “All signs point to Yes“

I can confirm. I asked the Magic Conch about it as well
  • Gave the trusty Magic 8 Ball a shake, the response was “All signs point to Yes“

Not last I checked.
    7yjs2dqhm3n8.gif
  • lowell
    2396 posts Member
    Landeaux2 wrote: »

Not last I checked.
    7yjs2dqhm3n8.gif

5da6wvz3la5h.gif

Uh, Squidward, a Forest Ranger did come.

blx-w4.gif

Still wondering if a table of food is coming though during this pandemic.
  • CeymalRen
    1780 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Weelllllll as you all now by now, Rosario Dawson has been named as Ahsoka in Mando season 2. Here's a link: https://www.slashfilm.com/rosario-dawson-ahsoka-mandalorian/

Her story arc also began in CW season 7. All this Ahsokamania IMO is irrefutable PROOF that she will be coming to BF2. Think about it...
    -Putting her in Mando S2
    -Giving her own arc in CW final season
    -Devs favorite era is PT
    - ST and OT(hopefully Jyn and Krennic) content drops will be done after this month
    - No announcement has been made that support is ending.
    - Ahsoka voice lines were data mined

It's pretty much a done deal IMO. PROOF. Run from it, hide from it, Our Queen and Savior arrives just the same.
    55y3pdzyyb2q.gif

Interesting. Can't wait for "the fans" to hate it.
  • Ocelot
    171 posts Member
    MikeDog5k wrote: »
    When they do add her, she will be a trainwreck. Watch Dice butcher her, as they do other characters. They will release a broken hero and then nerf her into oblivion. Nothing can save her. All her abilities will be glitched. You will cry out "this isn't what I wanted." They will destroy your memories of the CW forever.
    "Your cult is lost, and your friends the fanakins, will not receive buffs. There is no escape. The ashokult will die, as will Ahsoka.
    Goooood, I can feel your anger.
    I am defenseless, hit the insightful button. Strike me down with all of your memes, and your journey towards despair will be complete."

I don't hit the insightful button because that's what people who are insecure in their arguments do, all I can say is that I'm unsure if I would ever think about what you just posted by myself.
  • Ocelot
    171 posts Member
    edited March 24
    Ahsoka should come to BF2. Why? Because literally everyone wants her in the game, this doesn't require an elaborate explanation lmao

B-but there's a whole 5 people that think otherwise! Every opinion matters! *sniff*

Edited quote to reflect change ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Doctor_Jones
    115 posts Member
    edited March 24
    Ocelot wrote: »
    Ahsoka should come to BF2. Why? Because literally **** everyone wants her in the game, this doesn't require an elaborate explanation lmao

B-but there's a whole 5 people that think otherwise! Every opinion matters! *sniff*

@Ocelot
    Unfortunately I'm one of those 5 people. I'd rather want Dice to add a jetpack hero first before Ahsoka. I'm not against them adding Ahsoka, I just want other things first.

Leave out the bait and swearing ~Rtas
  • Ocelot
    171 posts Member
    edited March 24
    Ocelot wrote: »
    Ahsoka should come to BF2. Why? Because literally **** everyone wants her in the game, this doesn't require an elaborate explanation lmao

@Ocelot
    Unfortunately I'm one of those 5 people. I'd rather want Dice to add a jetpack hero first before Ahsoka. I'm not against them adding Ahsoka, I just want other things first.

Let's be honest, what about the game would be better with another jetpack hero?

By the way, how do you contradict yourself right after your post? Me saying the think otherwise comment was in response to you, so who's the third person?

Edited quote to reflect change ~Rtas
  • yess ahsoka's time has come.... she needs to be added
  • Revan72
    1090 posts Member
    Hope they will add her. Just hope that when they do, she won't be a buggy blasted mess.

0yny7wf1z0n5.gif

Run from it, hide from it, Our Queen and Savior arrives just the same.

er679rejtrpb.gif
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Feelee16
    2195 posts Member
    Ashoka is...
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • polarition wrote: »
    There's no reason for this discussion to get locked over nothing, guys.

It was gonna get locked from the get go. Surprised it's not yet.

Not really? It's a reasonable topic. I'm sure the original post was a semi-joke, but you still raised awareness of the Mandalorian casting relating it to players' desire to have her in the game. It's something that can be debated.

It wasn't going to be closed for the thread topic. It would be closed because of Ahsoka haters showing up to start ****...like always.

It takes two to tango. People can have differing opinions. Doesn't mean everyone needs to get into an all-out brawl over it with insults. It can't blow up if people just ignore bait.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • If anyone from Mandalorian series is coming, it should be Mando himself. Gameplay wise it would be great to FINALY have evasive, Boba-like hero on the LS.

If she's going to be added, it is more likely they will wait for her live action appearance and base her looks on that.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    If anyone from Mandalorian series is coming, it should be Mando himself. Gameplay wise it would be great to FINALY have evasive, Boba-like hero on the LS.

If she's going to be added, it is more likely they will wait for her live action appearance and base her looks on that.

As far as Mando goes, I'd be fine with having him so long as it's his pre-jet pack appearance. I don't think we need anymore jet pack heroes, haha.

As far as Ahsoka goes, I hope she looks at least somewhat like she did in Rebels. I thought that was a really good look for her.

72aob7b857pp.png
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    If anyone from Mandalorian series is coming, it should be Mando himself. Gameplay wise it would be great to FINALY have evasive, Boba-like hero on the LS.

As far as Mando goes, I'd be fine with having him so long as it's his pre-jet pack appearance. I don't think we need anymore jet pack heroes, haha.

As far as Ahsoka goes, I hope she looks at least somewhat like she did in Rebels. I thought that was a really good look for her.

Mando without jetpack would be cool but LS needs to have fast, evasive hero. Dark Side has two (Boba, Palpatine), lightside has none.

Mando without jetpack would be cool but LS needs to have fast, evasive hero. Dark Side has two (Boba, Palpatine), lightside has none.

Fair point. In that case, a jetpack might work. But, they could also just give him increased speed compared to other heroes. Maybe he moves fast like Yoda, but in combat and running?

72aob7b857pp.png
  • lowell
    2396 posts Member

I mean, in TCW and Rebels, Mandalorians are all about jetpacks. Even if Din Djarin doesn't get a jetpack, if Sabine comes to the game, the devs are going to give her a jetpack as a way to counter Boba.
  • Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member
    Cant wait to see her in live action. Personally im waiting for that drive to play battlefront again and ahsoka could definitly provide that for me.

Same , i want mando without a jetpack.
    And i would like to see ahsoka with her tcw mid s3 to like s5 appearence , where she had 2 sabers.

He is more a hand to hand combat kind of guy, ground based, not jetpack.
  • parasite wrote: »

Same , i want mando without a jetpack.
    And i would like to see ahsoka with her tcw mid s3 to like s5 appearence , where she had 2 sabers.

Exactly.
This discussion has been closed.