criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka should come to BF2(spoiler alert)

Replies

• This news of Ahsoka in Mandalorian has pretty much gone viral. IGN has at least 3 posts on it, and of course Star Wars youtubers are all over it. If DICE didn't already have Ahsoka ready for April or May, they need to get her ready for fall. In fact, I'd say that Mandalorian content for fall is a must overall.
  • Who is Ahsoka?

The second most powerful female is the SW universe. Only REY Skywalker-Palpatine, All the Jedi, Galactic Empress and True Chosen One and not Anakin has her beat
  • This news of Ahsoka in Mandalorian has pretty much gone viral. IGN has at least 3 posts on it, and of course Star Wars youtubers are all over it. If DICE didn't already have Ahsoka ready for April or May, they need to get her ready for fall. In fact, I'd say that Mandalorian content for fall is a must overall.

Dilly Dilly!
  • Who is Ahsoka?

The second most powerful female is the SW universe. Only REY Skywalker-Palpatine, All the Jedi, Galactic Empress and True Chosen One and not Anakin has her beat

18jtif1okvlb.gif
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Landeaux2
    3702 posts Member
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Ashoka may come to this title. That's been long expected

But you dont understand the definition of "irrefutable proof. " In fact none of your list is actual evidence, although data mined voice lines could be circumstantial, at best. I really hate these bad logic leaps. Leads to illogical minds.

You kept capitalizing proof, but it's not. Big letters don't make things more true. You also cant have "IMO proof. " Your right, it's all your opinion. But it's not proof.

Running and hiding is irrelevant. That's just a wordy threat to support an illogical claim.

The LSAT would just crush you.

What an insightful comment. BTW Mr. LSAT, it's you're, not your.🤭😘

Oh, I see, we are dealing with one of those people that correct someone's grammar mistakes when they are most likely on a phone simply because they think it makes them better or something. Good to know.

Oh did you miss the catty undertones in the comment I was responding to? Toad and I have a history of sorts. Also, aren't you the guy that tried to passive aggressively insinuate that PC players are somehow above console players? Yeah, it was you. Good to know

Nah never did that bud, from what I remember I had said its faster paced, weren't you the guy who wasn't actually discussing it with me and was just throwing out 12 year old insults? Yeah it was you. Good to know.

That's not what you said but nice try. We were discussing something completely different and you tried to jump in and hijack the convo, passive aggressively making it about PC players superiority, and then got but hurt and ran away when you got dog piled for being a **** LMAO. You're 10 ply bud. Made of spare parts for sure.

That's not what happened, I had made a small remark that you couldn't do that on PC as a regular player which he was and you along with another guy pulled out every 8th grade insult you could think of, never got hurt just decided to leave when it was obvious no one had a maturity over 12 years old, but nice try bud.

Yeah okay whatever dawg. You weren't being condescending. Water under the fridge. Let's move past it now rather than continuing to rehash.

sv0gt8a4itfw.gif

Sounds good to me m8, I don't feel like fighting, we agree on one thing at least anyways, we both want Ahsoka.
  • I highly suspect Ahsoka will make this game by year’s end now. I also suspect that Mando will have a jet pack in season 2, or at least get one by the end of the season.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »

All hail Rosario.
  • I highly suspect Ahsoka will make this game by year’s end now. I also suspect that Mando will have a jet pack in season 2, or at least get one by the end of the season.

Uhhhh....
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 21
    If she's in S2 I'm Kinda hoping she has a small role, imo it seems like she's taking over most SW tv shows and has to appear somehow. Was hoping we'd meet different force users too or more people like chirrut
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    Kinda hoping she has a small role, imo it seems like she's taking over most SW tv shows and has to appear somehow. Was hoping we'd meet different force users too or more people like chirrut

There is no proof since that article was just a heaping pile of smelly crap.
    Kinda hoping she has a small role, imo it seems like she's taking over most SW tv shows and has to appear somehow. Was hoping we'd meet different force users too or more people like chirrut

Well I mean I'm pretty sure she'll be a supporting role in Mando if the rumors are true. And as for Clone Wars she's always been a main character in that so she is deservedly getting her own arc in the farewell season.

Theres tons of articles now that was just the first one I saw.
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »

Forgot the "if"
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member

Well I mean I'm pretty sure she'll be a supporting role in Mando if the rumors are true. And as for Clone Wars she's always been a main character in that so she is deservedly getting her own arc in the farewell season.

True
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • ImAGr8Panda
    891 posts Member
    edited March 21

Yes well I have seen others and perhaps there is some truth behind some of them but this one was absolute horse crap.

Yes well I have seen others and perhaps there is some truth behind some of them but this one was absolute horse crap.

Well let's be real It's all just speculation and rumors at this point anyway. That said I love Rosario, I love Ahsoka, I love Mando, and I would love her added to BF2, even though I barely play anymore.
  • ImAGr8Panda
    891 posts Member
    edited March 21
    I love Ahsoka, she is one of my favorite jedi, and one of my favorite star wars characters in general. What I don't love is false news, which is exactly what this is, first of all, they have no sources or even a hint she will be Ahsoka, they say they have been chasing this scoop for months and they have two sources confirming her casting but they don't say what. Second, they said that a fan tweeted her asking her to be Ahsoka in a live action movie, Dawson replied with “Ummmm… yes, please?! #AhsokaLives”, and since then a bunch of fans have campaigned for her, Dawson was later asked about the fan campaign while appearing on Good Morning America, and she commented that “It would be amazing!”, how is this proof? It isn't, and that is what is annoying me. I could tweet Hailee Steinfeld saying she would be a good teen Ahsoka, or tweet Gal Gadot saying that she would make a good 20-30 year old Ahsoka, it wouldn't matter what they said to that, just because an actress says she would like that doesn't mean it will be. "CEO Bob Iger mentioned that “The Mandalorian season 2 coming in October, and then more coming from The Mandalorian thereafter, including the possibility of – infusing it with more characters and the possibility of taking those characters in their own direction in terms of series.” If that Rebels epilogue is set somewhere within the same timeline as The Mandalorian as it appears, perhaps Ahsoka’s appearance in season 2 is a set-up for a live-action Disney+ spin-off series or movie." This is their logic, they also said how Sabine will probably be in it, I hate Rebels and don't want them anywhere near The Mandalorian and it makes me sick thinking about it, but these people have no proof yet they speak as though its confirmed, its all speculation.
  • I think her appearance in the mandalorian, if it happens, would make her a valid request.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    I love Ahsoka, she is one of my favorite jedi, and one of my favorite star wars characters in general. What I don't love is false news, which is exactly what this is, first of all, they have no sources or even a hint she will be Ahsoka, they say they have been chasing this scoop for months and they have two sources confirming her casting but they don't say what. Second, they said that a fan tweeted her asking her to be Ahsoka in a live action movie, Dawson replied with “Ummmm… yes, please?! #AhsokaLives”, and since then a bunch of fans have campaigned for her, Dawson was later asked about the fan campaign while appearing on Good Morning America, and she commented that “It would be amazing!”, how is this proof? It isn't, and that is what is annoying me. I could tweet Hailee Steinfeld saying she would be a good teen Ahsoka, or tweet Gal Gadot saying that she would make a good 20-30 year old Ahsoka, it wouldn't matter what they said to that, just because an actress says she would like that doesn't mean it will be. "CEO Bob Iger mentioned that “The Mandalorian season 2 coming in October, and then more coming from The Mandalorian thereafter, including the possibility of – infusing it with more characters and the possibility of taking those characters in their own direction in terms of series.” If that Rebels epilogue is set somewhere within the same timeline as The Mandalorian as it appears, perhaps Ahsoka’s appearance in season 2 is a set-up for a live-action Disney+ spin-off series or movie." This is their logic, they also said how Sabine will probably be in it, I hate Rebels and don't want them anywhere near The Mandalorian and it makes me sick thinking about it, but these people have no proof yet they speak as though its confirmed, its all speculation.

There are good parts of Rebels and there are bad parts. But I do have to say it's a step above Resistance.

And I'm sure what Filoni has learned from making Rebels (the first show without George's involvement) is brought to the Mandalorian so he doesn't repeat the same mistakes again.

Uhhhh....

I think it’s a certainty. The jet pack, I mean. The reward for turning in the beskar metal was armor and weapon enhancement. You have a fight where multiple Mandolorians were flying around in combat with jet packs. Mando literally says, “I got to get me one of those”. Boba had one, Jango had one, but in the new live action Star Wars show that is developing canon Mandolorians, the main character, a Mandolorian, doesn’t have one?

They are going to give him one, and they’re going to make it a big deal when he gets it.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    I highly suspect Ahsoka will make this game by year’s end now. I also suspect that Mando will have a jet pack in season 2, or at least get one by the end of the season.

Uhhhh....

I think it’s a certainty. The jet pack, I mean. The reward for turning in the beskar metal was armor and weapon enhancement. You have a fight where multiple Mandolorians were flying around in combat with jet packs. Mando literally says, “I got to get me one of those”. Boba had one, Jango had one, but in the new live action Star Wars show that is developing canon Mandolorians, the main character, a Mandolorian, doesn’t have one?

They are going to give him one, and they’re going to make it a big deal when he gets it.

So he hasn't earned the one given to him in the season finale yet?
  • lowell wrote: »
    I highly suspect Ahsoka will make this game by year’s end now. I also suspect that Mando will have a jet pack in season 2, or at least get one by the end of the season.

Uhhhh....

Oof. I didn't want to say it cuz he was talking like someone who hasn't seen it lol.

Uhhhh....

An error on my part. They did all that in the finale. I’m at work. Sorry 😐. I’d forgotten that. Thanks for reminding.
  • ImAGr8Panda
    891 posts Member
    edited March 21

Uhhhh....

Edit, I see someone already reminded him.

But you dont understand the definition of "irrefutable proof. " In fact none of your list is actual evidence, although data mined voice lines could be circumstantial, at best. I really hate these bad logic leaps. Leads to illogical minds.

You kept capitalizing proof, but it's not. Big letters don't make things more true. You also cant have "IMO proof. " Your right, it's all your opinion. But it's not proof.

Running and hiding is irrelevant. That's just a wordy threat to support an illogical claim.

Oh, I see, we are dealing with one of those people that correct someone's grammar mistakes when they are most likely on a phone simply because they think it makes them better or something. Good to know.

Oh did you miss the catty undertones in the comment I was responding to? Toad and I have a history of sorts. Also, aren't you the guy that tried to passive aggressively insinuate that PC players are somehow above console players? Yeah, it was you. Good to know

Nah never did that bud, from what I remember I had said its faster paced, weren't you the guy who wasn't actually discussing it with me and was just throwing out 12 year old insults? Yeah it was you. Good to know.

That's not what you said but nice try. We were discussing something completely different and you tried to jump in and hijack the convo, passive aggressively making it about PC players superiority, and then got but hurt and ran away when you got dog piled for being a **** LMAO. You're 10 ply bud. Made of spare parts for sure.

That's not what happened, I had made a small remark that you couldn't do that on PC as a regular player which he was and you along with another guy pulled out every 8th grade insult you could think of, never got hurt just decided to leave when it was obvious no one had a maturity over 12 years old, but nice try bud.

Yeah okay whatever dawg. You weren't being condescending. Water under the fridge. Let's move past it now rather than continuing to rehash.

sv0gt8a4itfw.gif

Sounds good to me m8, I don't feel like fighting, we agree on one thing at least anyways, we both want Ahsoka.

Awwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

Uhhhh....

An error on my part. They did all that in the finale. I’m at work. Sorry 😐. I’d forgotten that. Thanks for reminding.

No problem. I'm just curious if he's going to customize his armor and the jetpack by himself in the future like other Mandalorians typically do since it's all so shiny now.

sv0gt8a4itfw.gif

Awwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It's called stopping the arguement bro, not anything nice, just sick of arguing.

sv0gt8a4itfw.gif

Awwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It's called stopping the arguement bro, not anything nice, just sick of arguing.

It's cool. I thought it was super cute!

sv0gt8a4itfw.gif

Awwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It's cool. I thought it was super cute!

b9mq27t7pcjn.gif

Uhhhh....

No problem. I'm just curious if he's going to customize his armor and the jetpack by himself in the future like other Mandalorians typically do since it's all so shiny now.

My question, after remembering, remains this:

Was that other guy in the Armor at the end there, Boba Fett? And if so, I can’t wait for him and Mando to cross paths. Boba is not a Mandolorian. Jango wasn’t either. He wears the armor. A true Mandolorian may take issue with that. I’m hoping that’s the direction the story goes.

Uhhhh....

Was that other guy in the Armor at the end there, Boba Fett? And if so, I can’t wait for him and Mando to cross paths. Boba is not a Mandolorian. Jango wasn’t either. He wears the armor. A true Mandolorian may take issue with that. I’m hoping that’s the direction the story goes.

I wonder, will we see the armorer again.

Uhhhh....

I can't remember who you are talking about, that would be awesome, it would also confirm that boba survived, that would be awesome for sure.

Uhhhh....

I can't remember who you are talking about, that would be awesome, it would also confirm that boba survived, that would be awesome for sure.

They showed a partion of the leg and body armor. They gave you the sound. Some armored figure cane walking up to where that assassin had died. The one Mando and the young man bounty hunter had been after. It was in the finale I believe. The sound of the footsteps heavily implied Mandolorian Armor. It could be someone else, but it could be Fett. This is the perfect show to develop Boba Fetts escape from the Sarlacc.

Uhhhh....

They showed a partion of the leg and body armor. They gave you the sound. Some armored figure cane walking up to where that assassin had died. The one Mando and the young man bounty hunter had been after. It was in the finale I believe. The sound of the footsteps heavily implied Mandolorian Armor. It could be someone else, but it could be Fett. This is the perfect show to develop Boba Fetts escape from the Sarlacc.

Ya, I remember, episode 5, I thought you meant at the end of the show, ya that would be awesome.

Uhhhh....

Ya, I remember, episode 5, I thought you meant at the end of the show, ya that would be awesome.

Mando could be like "you are a fraud" and boba would be like "that won't stop me from dealing with you", idk just think an encounter like that would be awesome.

Uhhhh....

Yeah. Episode 5. Man, I have to rewatch. I guess it could have been Moff Gideon, and I suppose that’s a more likely scenario.
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4930 posts Member
    edited March 21
    parasite wrote: »

Uhhhh....

I wonder, will we see the armorer again.

I hope so. You can do things with recurring characters in TV shows that you can’t in movies.
    Post edited by Darth_Vapor3 on
  • polarition wrote: »
    There's no reason for this discussion to get closed over nothing, guys.
    Ocelot wrote: »
    Ahsoka should come to BF2. Why? Because literally **** everyone wants her in the game, this doesn't require an elaborate explanation lmao

B-but there's a whole 5 people that think otherwise! Every opinion matters! *sniff*

@Ocelot
    Unfortunately I'm one of those 5 people. I'd rather want Dice to add a jetpack hero first before Ahsoka. I'm not against them adding Ahsoka, I just want other things first. Only problem is there's too many thirsty Clone War fanboys who want to see their favorite orange grill in the fight instead of what would actually be a better addition to the game.
    and no I'm not calling all of you **** thirsty, it's a joke

Let's be honest, what about the game would be better with another jetpack hero?

By the way, how do you contradict yourself right after your post? Me saying the think otherwise comment was in response to you, so who's the third person?

What would be better about the game with another saber spamer?
  • Ocelot wrote: »
    Ahsoka should come to BF2. Why? Because literally **** everyone wants her in the game, this doesn't require an elaborate explanation lmao

B-but there's a whole 5 people that think otherwise! Every opinion matters! *sniff*

@Ocelot
    Unfortunately I'm one of those 5 people. I'd rather want Dice to add a jetpack hero first before Ahsoka. I'm not against them adding Ahsoka, I just want other things first. Only problem is there's too many thirsty Clone War fanboys who want to see their favorite orange grill in the fight instead of what would actually be a better addition to the game.

Agreed. If any PT Heroes should be added they should be blaser Heroes.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    There's no reason for this discussion to get closed over nothing, guys.

@Ocelot

By the way, how do you contradict yourself right after your post? Me saying the think otherwise comment was in response to you, so who's the third person?

What would be better about the game with another saber spamer?

Why'd you quote me in that...?
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • SnakeMajin
    785 posts Member
    edited March 21
    I don't think the game "needs" heroes. And especially not for whatever random thing they could bring gameplay-wise.

It's more about immersion they may matter IMO. The battle of Geonosis without Windu feels lacking. Scarif without Jyn and Krennic would feel lacking. Seeing Rey and Finn wrecking havoc without Poe in the Resurgent SD feels lacking.

Their playstyle - whether they are combination n°37 of blaster, grenade, deadshot and charge, or combination n°23 of saber, force push and buff/arm force ability - doesn't really matter to me.

For Ahsoka, being a saber hero doesn't feel to me a good reason enough for her not to come. Like OT has more films and therefore may lead to more content than other eras, it's not the game's fault if Star Wars has more prominent saber heroes than blaster heroes. I find more room for discussion on the fact her appearance wouldn't be a selling point for the numerous "not die-hard enough to even learn about the existence of cartoons" fans this game needs.
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »
    I don't think the game "needs" heroes. And especially not for whatever random thing they could bring gameplay-wise.

It's more about immersion they may matter IMO. The battle of Geonosis without Windu feels lacking. Scarif without Jyn and Krennic would feel lacking. Seeing Rey and Finn wrecking havoc without Poe in the Resurgent SD feels lacking.

Their playstyle - whether they are combination n°37 of blaster, grenade, deadshot and charge, or combination n°23 of saber, force push and buff/arm force ability - doesn't really matter to me.

For Ahsoka, being a saber hero doesn't feel to me a good reason enough for her not to come. Like OT has more films and therefore may lead to more content than other eras, it's not the game's fault if Star Wars has more prominent saber heroes than blaster heroes. I find more room for discussion on the fact her appearance wouldn't be a selling point for the numerous "not die-hard enough to even learn about the existence of cartoons" fans this game needs.

I would rather wait until mando s2 for ahsoka, and get jyn and krennic now, than get ahsoka right now, and not get krennic and krennic ever.
  • Ocelot wrote: »

@Ocelot

I've mentioned this before in my other threads/comments, but one of the many reasons why dark side is still too strong, and light side is still too weak, is because of mobility options. In a game that's as arcadey as BF2, the team with better mobility always has the advantage, whether big or small. Half of the villains on dark side have good, fast mobility options. What does light side have? Luke. THAT'S IT. Who's the most mobile hero in the game? Boba. What would be a good way to counterbalance dark side? A jetpack hero for light side. And plus Boba is one of the most fun heroes to play in the game, so having a Boba for both sides would only extend that fun to both teams. And my "thirsty CW fanboys" joke was more of an aside to the community.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member

Uhhhh....

If it was Boba, he would likely have new armor after he escaped from the Sarlacc because in the Aftermath books, an individual named Cobb Vanth is now in fact donning his old armor.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    parasite wrote: »
    SnakeMajin wrote: »

I would rather wait until mando s2 for ahsoka, and get jyn and krennic now, than get ahsoka right now, and not get krennic and krennic ever.

I mean, I don't mind getting her and Ventress for a TCW Season 7 drop. If we just get her for the Mandalorian Season 2, we might not be able to get Ventress as her counter.

Plus, I would want to be able to duel Maul (in his Siege of Mandalore skin) with Ahsoka in the game eventually. If she got her Rebels skin, I'd want to duel Vader with her.

Uhhhh....

There's a fan theory that Boba may show up.

Uhhhh....

There's a fan theory that Boba may show up.

I hope so. He’s a fan favorite that is wide open for character development. In the old Legends novel, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, he escaped the Sarlacc.
This discussion has been closed.