criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anakin needs a Buff and glitch fixes

Nightwing21
72 posts Member
edited March 26
I come to ask EA Dice to correct Anakin's glitches and also the buff because he is currently very weak, and barely does damage with his abilities. If you also think that Anakin needs to be a buff, comment on this topic. All are welcome.

Current skills glitches and problems
Anakin currently has less than 20% damage reduction on Heroic Might. Since he should have a 90% reduction, this causes many problems even more when Count Dooku uses Expose Weakness or when Anakin is hit by Bossk's dioxis grenades.

Passionate Strike is no longer hitting opponents for the most part. The range of reach that Anakin currently has to hit the Passionate Strike blow is very small. It appears that the ability does not lock on the selected target and achieves anything but its target. Speaking of which, the skill was nerfed in January, which made it even weaker. It deals less than 80 damage with both Hits. While Anakin deals 130 damage with lightsaber blows. See: Vader deals 150 damage with the lightsaber Throw if it hits only once, but if it hits the same opponent both round and round, as the lightsaber returns as a boomerang can deal up to 300 damage. I find it very unfair that Passionate Strike does not do even 150 damage.

Retribution

The skill has a horrible glitch that lets some targets that would be caught by Retribution escape, even though they should be caught by Retribution. After the Retribution is energized, the ability has a delay of at least 3 seconds to start choking. It is ridiculous to have to wait all this time after the ability is energized.

How the skills should look:

Heroic Might
Heroic Might:

Basic damage: 180.
Maximum damage: 350.
Basic range meters: 25 meters
Maximum range meters with increased damage taken: 30 meters
Maximum range meters with the "Control the Force" card + damage taken: 35 meters.

* While Anakin uses Heroic Might he would receive 70% damage reduction until the end of the ability, still guaranteeing that reduction for another second after he unleashes his strength.

* For the Non-Villains class the maximum damage for Heroic Might would be a maximum of 300.

New mechanics:

Heroic Might would allow Anakin to have a 70% damage reduction while using. Heroic Might would deal a basic damage of 180, which can be increased up to 400 damage at its limit. The damage would increase the longer Anakin holds the ability.
The current range of Heroic Might would be 25 meters, which can be increased to another 5 meters if Anakin takes more than X amount of damage.

Passionate Strike
Fixed damage of 120 with knockdown and a slightly longer range so that Anakin can reach the opponent from a safe distance. As it was when Anakin launched.

Retribution
Retribution:

Skill duration should increase to: 4 seconds
damage reduction: 90%

In villains:

Choking
Damage per second: 65

Pull
Damage 75

Totaling: 335 maximum damage

Non-villains
Choking
Damage per second: 55

Pull
Damage: 75

Totaling: 295 maximum damage.

In this way, the ability will deal damage less than the non-heroes (non-villains) class of 295, no longer 300 than it currently is, in 4 seconds. So it would not make him OP in the supremacy mode, Co-Up, Galactic Assault, since the highest classes of non-heroes have 350 life.

In villains I think 435 maximum damage is adequate. The Villain who has less life is Bossk and Boba (600 HP) and both are long-range characters so it wouldn't be OP. All lightsaber villains have a minimum of 750 health and the Vader can reach 1150 health with the Focused Range.

Stamina
Melee Deflections:

Anakin would again have 14 Melee Deflections instead of 10

Cards
Massive Strike: Remove the force reducer. This letter never had a reduction in vigor. Currently, it is more worth not using it because it brings more harm than good. His stamina reduction is 25% today.

Tenacious:The card should increase Anakin's life to up to 150 instead of 100.

Why should he be buff?

Anakin was erroneously nerfed in most updates. He has been Nerfed more than 6 times, and since then he has been full of bugs in Retribution, Heroic Might and Passionate Strike.
EA Dice withdrew the damage multiplier from the Heroic Might ability and reported that the maximum damage it would cause would be 450. However, its current maximum damage is no more than 150, a damage that Vader and other villains do basic damage in your skills.

See in the videos below how weak and buggy he is:

See how much basic damage Heroic Might does today, just as Passionate Strike no longer blocks the target on the opponent, causing the ability to lose it. And at the end of the video, Anakin uses Retribution that does not reach Vader because he is using Choking, allowing him to kill Anakin.

See Iden Versio doing 728 damage to Anakin

Post edited by Nightwing21 on

Replies

• I see a certain format there, have I inspired you perhaps? xD

Give me some time, I will need rest now, I will read through it tomorrow!
  • JBSeptim wrote: »
    I see a certain format there, have I inspired you perhaps? xD

Give me some time, I will need rest now, I will read through it tomorrow!

Yes, I found your layout very good. I appreciate your support in the forum :)
  • I agree he needs buffing but this is how I would do it.

Heroic Might. Base Damage 400 very small range, say 10 meters.
    90% damage reduction for the entire buildup.
    As he takes more damage the radius grows but at the same time the damage attenuates.
    Maximum charge 30 meters 150 damage.

Passionate Strike. Anakin holds his victim in place with the force and lands a forceful blow, the victim although imobilised briefly can still block.
    Unblocked it does 150 damage, blocked it does 80 but depletes massive stamina equivalent to 3 ordinary strikes.

Pull Dominance just needs fixing so they land at his feet again.

Retribution - Complete immunity from external damage.
    Hold triangle to choke, choke can be kept going at the user's behest damaging all caught for 75 per second.
    As he is tapping into the darkside however it drains his own life force at 100 per second.
    Holding triangle too long can kill him.
    Upon release a massive force push in a large radius but no extra damage.

Remove or at least reduce the stamina penalty of massive strikes.

• HankScorpio
    I liked the increase in Passionate Strike, Anakin using force to arrest the enemy and then attacking him. However, I still prefer the new mechanics I suggested for Heroic Might.

I think if they make Retribution as powerful as I asked it would be great.
  • I just wish they could fix him and never touch him again. I don't care about buffs or nerfs at this point they just need to fix him and I can work around everything else. What I can't work around is getting melted when my HM doesn't work as intended.
  • ad1997_1
    459 posts Member
    edited March 25
    That is way, way too much in my opinion. I don't want old anakin to return, please no.
    His bugs should be fixed, no doubt, but besides that, he only needs three changes:

1. His passionate strike should be faster, and maybe deal a bit more damage to heroes so it actually has an impact as an unblockable attack.
    2. The damage of Heroic Might needs to be increased to 150 against infantry and 120 against heroes, so he can one shot most infantry classes without having to use a certain star card. But by the love of god it should not do 400 damage again, that was such **** for any hero who got hit by the attack.
    3. This isn't a change to him, it's a general change to all heroes, but it would solve the problem many have with him, which is the chaining of his three abilities. Once heroes are affected by any crowd control effect, they should be immune to any crowd control effect for like 3 or 4 seconds after that.

Retribution also doesn't need to be buffed in any way. It's almost just like a win button, that's it. At leats now it doesn't do as much damage. The bug where his damage reduction stops before you can move again needs to be fixed.
    If the devs fixed his bugs and buffed him even close to this much, he would become so broken again. This game really doesn't need mindless heroes people can go on very easy killstreaks with. Some heroes just need some small nerfs at the moment.
  • I agree he needs buffing but this is how I would do it.

As he takes more damage the radius grows but at the same time the damage attenuates.

Passionate Strike. Anakin holds his victim in place with the force and lands a forceful blow, the victim although imobilised briefly can still block.
    Unblocked it does 150 damage, blocked it does 80 but depletes massive stamina equivalent to 3 ordinary strikes.

Hold triangle to choke, choke can be kept going at the user's behest damaging all caught for 75 per second.
    As he is tapping into the darkside however it drains his own life force at 100 per second.

Just imagine this: You pull a hero towards you, right in front of your feet. Than you use Heroic Might, and have dealt 500 damage against the hero with no effort at all. You could just easily kill most heroes with little effort. That would be so beyond broken.
    Enemies shouldn't even land right in front of your feet when using Pull Dominance, why should it be so easy for lightsaber heroes to kill enemies? Pull Dominance should just pull enemies like 8 or 10 meters towards you, and that's it. Having them land right in front of your feet just makes it so you have to put even less effort into killing enemies.
    Anakin really only needs bug fixes and some small tweaks, we don't need the broken Anakin we used to have in this game.
  • moistboii
    1727 posts Member
    ad1997_1 wrote: »
    That is way, way too much in my opinion. I don't want old anakin to return, please no.
    His bugs should be fixed, no doubt, but besides that, he only needs three changes:

1. His passionate strike should be faster, and maybe deal a bit more damage to heroes so it actually has an impact as an unblockable attack.
    2. The damage of Heroic Might needs to be increased to 150 against infantry and 120 against heroes, so he can one shot most infantry classes without having to use a certain star card. But by the love of god it should not do 400 damage again, that was such **** for any hero who got hit by the attack.
    3. This isn't a change to him, it's a general change to all heroes, but it would solve the problem many have with him, which is the chaining of his three abilities. Once heroes are affected by any crowd control effect, they should be immune to any crowd control effect for like 3 or 4 seconds after that.

Retribution also doesn't need to be buffed in any way. It's almost just like a win button, that's it. At leats now it doesn't do as much damage. The bug where his damage reduction stops before you can move again needs to be fixed.
    If the devs fixed his bugs and buffed him even close to this much, he would become so broken again. This game really doesn't need mindless heroes people can go on very easy killstreaks with. Some heroes just need some small nerfs at the moment.

No matter how much sense you make, I just have to disagree. Do you really expect Dice to be able to 1. Fix Anakin and all the bugs he has. Then 2. Make the correct decisions on how to nerf/buff him, and finally 3. Actually do all of these things while keeping him bug free or relatively bug free at the least?

Des anyone expect that?
  • moistboii wrote: »

No matter how much sense you make, I just have to disagree. Do you really expect Dice to be able to 1. Fix Anakin and all the bugs he has. Then 2. Make the correct decisions on how to nerf/buff him, and finally 3. Actually do all of these things while keeping him bug free or relatively bug free at the least?

Des anyone expect that?

I mean, maybe not. But I do have hopes, they have done a good job with many aspects of the game as well, despite it's balance and polish being rather bad. So I would at least hope.
    More importantly, that's no reason for me to want other buffs or so. I still want them to balance their heroes properly, and then try and work on having it work bug free. I know they certainly haven't done such a good job with balancing heroes, and the hero designer seems to be a bit clueless on how to balance heroes, like we can see with the latest Anakin nerfs, but I still hope the hero balancing will see improvements in the future. I want heroes that are relatively powerful, fairly balanced in HvV, but not too strong so they can just wreck infantry like crazy.
    The gameplay for people who play infantry needs to be fun as well. And right now I feel like some heroes are just a bit too oppressive at the moment, in particular Vader and Luke.
    Honestly, to me the only thing that balances heroes out in big game modes are the heroes of the opposing team. In general I feel like some of them can simply have too much of an impact on a match.
  • ad1997_1 wrote: »

I think you got the part of Heroic Might's new mechanics wrong.
    Heroic Might would do 180 basic damage.

It is a very reasonable damage, since Vader deals 150 damage with the lightsaber Throw and still has the possibility to deal 300 damage in total, in the round trip. So it wouldn't be the big deal.

Damage would only reach 400 at its limit, that is, when Anakin holds Heroic Might until the end. As you may know, it takes a long time for Anakin to reach the limit of Heroic Might, I think about 10 seconds. Until then, any villain who sees Anakin will defend himself, and as I said shooters never shoot at close range, meaning they would be far from harm; and the villains being blocked would not take any damage.
    What could be done is to limit the maximum damage of the new Heroic Might to 300 in the non-villains class. However, I think that against villains, the maximum damage of 400 is quite reasonable.
    Vader is left with 1150 health.
    The bossk does more than 600 damage with the dioxis grenade and its three grenades together.

And as you will see below, Iden Versio did 728 damage to Anakin in less than 5 seconds. That's because she is not even a sith. So why do snipers do such massive damage?

Thank you very much for leaving your opinion.

Des anyone expect that?

I agree with you, I doubt that Dice will be able to remove all glitches from Anakin in the first update. As much as they can just take the Anakin code from its release and insert it in the next update, since it didn't have any glitches before. They would just have to decrease some of the damage from Heroic Might, just insert a 450 damage limiter that Anakin would be great at and not so OP.

However I think that EA Dice would not do the simplest thing which is to get the code from Anakin Prime.

And by the way, some do not know but according to EA itself the Heroic Might should be doing 450 damage at its maximum by now. However, I think that because they removed the damage multiplier, it caused something to break in the synergy of the skill. Now it doesn't reach 170 damage at its limit.
  • Ok, I finally found time to read through this. Heroic Might looks good that way. I suggest to set the base range to 10 and charge it like the damage though. And yes, with holding the ability longer. Usually the ability gets spammed, so 150 damage (against villains and troopers) sounds like a good basic for me, 350 damage max. 10m range min, 30m range max. Not 90% DR but maybe 66% DR, so he has to reasonably consider if charging up fpr longer makes sense for him.

Retribution with 435 damage is a HORRIBLE idea though. This is stupid OP. You remember I said 150 and damage redirection, right? 435 damage is way too much, and I will tell you why:
    All abilities can be combo'd. Retribution can easily be combo'd with Pull. Pull then with either Heroic Might or a saber strike (for fast players even both). That gives 435 damage from Retribution, some damage from Pull (let's optimistically say 65, it will be more) and 150 damage from Heroic Might, then 130 by a melee strike and another 170 by Passionate Strike. This males a total of 950 damage, aka an instakill combo for every character, even a full HP Vader, ignoring his controls completely. This is not even in the slightest close to the idea of balaincing. Big NO.

If you want to buff this ability, give it the damage transferration I mentioned, let it last 4 seconds and decrease the damage it deals per second, so that it deals about 150-200 damage total (and any single point of damage foes do to Anakin during the ability is dealt to their affected allies instead). That way it becomes a stronger Force Stun in the style of Vader's Choke, that forces foes to be cautious with attacking him (but can also doom him when he has no affected foes). It needs to trigger as quickly as any normal ability then though, so nobody has time to start blocking when he activates it. The longer duration is chosen to give him time to regenerate and his allies a chance to attack, like Vader and Kylo do with their stuns.

For Passionate Strike, I agree with the knockdown, but only on the first hit.
  • ad1997_1 wrote: »
    I agree he needs buffing but this is how I would do it.

Just imagine this: You pull a hero towards you, right in front of your feet. Than you use Heroic Might, and have dealt 500 damage against the hero with no effort at all. You could just easily kill most heroes with little effort. That would be so beyond broken.
    Enemies shouldn't even land right in front of your feet when using Pull Dominance, why should it be so easy for lightsaber heroes to kill enemies? Pull Dominance should just pull enemies like 8 or 10 meters towards you, and that's it. Having them land right in front of your feet just makes it so you have to put even less effort into killing enemies.
    Anakin really only needs bug fixes and some small tweaks, we don't need the broken Anakin we used to have in this game.

Fair enough, it has been suggested before that ragdolling should be addressed as a whole this isn't just a problem with ani

Des anyone expect that?

I agree with you, I doubt that Dice will be able to remove all glitches from Anakin in the first update. As much as they can just take the Anakin code from its release and insert it in the next update, since it didn't have any glitches before. They would just have to decrease some of the damage from Heroic Might, just insert a 450 damage limiter that Anakin would be great at and not so OP.

However I think that EA Dice would not do the simplest thing which is to get the code from Anakin Prime.

And by the way, some do not know but according to EA itself the Heroic Might should be doing 450 damage at its maximum by now. However, I think that because they removed the damage multiplier, it caused something to break in the synergy of the skill. Now it doesn't reach 170 damage at its limit.

because of a bug, it cant reach 170 damage?
    assassin-s-creed-odyssey-il-etait-une-fois-l-homerique-2e93b74d__220_220__811-248-1111-549.jpg

• Axone
    505 posts Member
    edited March 25
    Anakin got excessive nerf. Anakin has too much bug. Please restore Anakin without making him overpower.

Slightly increase his lightsaber swing speed.

Pull Dominance: need to pull to the center and in front of him. Basic damage to villain need to be 100 damage.

Heroic Might: Fix all the bugs that happen on this patch and this ability need to activate instantly without delay. Basic damage to villain need to be 125 damage. In addition, Maximum damage need to be increase to 325 damages when fully charge and maximum range need to be 22 meters when fully charge.

Passionate Strike: Add knockback to this ability. Slightly increase animation speed and lunge distance.

Retribution: Need to choke enemies and the ability need to activate instantly without delay (so no delay on this ability).

As of right now, don't play Anakin because he is more of a hinderance than a valuable ally.
  • Alexios431 wrote: »
    moistboii wrote: »

Des anyone expect that?

That's more or less. Heroic Might doesn't even reach 170 (at most) damage without the "Raw Strengh" card. I used as a comparison that several villains do at least 100 damage with their abilities, while most do in the range of 150 to 300 damage:

Darth Vader - 300 damage total with "Lightsaber Throw". The 300 is if he hits the same target on the way in and around the pitch.

Bossk - With the "Proximity Mines" ability, he makes three grenades that do 76 damage each, totaling 228 if you, if you fire them all together.
    With the "Dioxis Grenade" ability he does about 350 damage in total. I don't know how much damage the poison inflicts per second, but it does 350 to 400 damage if you stay in the affected area.

Iden Versio - manages to use the "Stun droid" ability that causes 40 damage to the opponent and still paralyzes it allowing him to shoot with the "Pulse Canon" ability that causes extremely high damage. Watch the video below of Anakin being hit by these two skills:

What I'm trying to say is that Heroic Might is a skill that doesn't have a fixed damage like "Lightsaber Throw" does very little damage today, even more because it's a skill that can be easily blocked. That's why I suggested that she take 180 basic damage and achieve up to 400 damage in the villain class. For him to reach this level of damage he would have to hold Heroic Might to its limit.
  • Alexios431 wrote: »
    moistboii wrote: »

Des anyone expect that?

because of a bug, it cant reach 170 damage?

That's more or less. Heroic Might doesn't even reach 170 (at most) damage without the "Raw Strengh" card. I used as a comparison that several villains do at least 100 damage with their abilities, while most do in the range of 150 to 300 damage:

Darth Vader - 300 damage total with "Lightsaber Throw". The 300 is if he hits the same target on the way in and around the pitch.

Bossk - With the "Proximity Mines" ability, he makes three grenades that do 76 damage each, totaling 228 if you, if you fire them all together.
    With the "Dioxis Grenade" ability he does about 350 damage in total. I don't know how much damage the poison inflicts per second, but it does 350 to 400 damage if you stay in the affected area.

Iden Versio - manages to use the "Stun droid" ability that causes 40 damage to the opponent and still paralyzes it allowing him to shoot with the "Pulse Canon" ability that causes extremely high damage. Watch the video below of Anakin being hit by these two skills:

What I'm trying to say is that Heroic Might is a skill that doesn't have a fixed damage like "Lightsaber Throw" does very little damage today, even more because it's a skill that can be easily blocked. That's why I suggested that she take 180 basic damage and achieve up to 400 damage in the villain class. For him to reach this level of damage he would have to hold Heroic Might to its limit.
  • Axone wrote: »
    Anakin got excessive nerf. Anakin has too much bug. Please restore Anakin without making him overpower.

Slightly increase his lightsaber swing speed.

Pull Dominance: need to pull to the center and in front of him. Basic damage to villain need to be 100 damage.

Heroic Might: Fix all the bugs that happen on this patch and this ability need to activate instantly without delay. Basic damage to villain need to be 125 damage. In addition, Maximum damage need to be increase to 325 damages when fully charge and maximum range need to be 22 meters when fully charge.

Passionate Strike: Add knockback to this ability. Slightly increase animation speed and lunge distance.

Retribution: Need to choke enemies and the ability need to activate instantly without delay (so no delay on this ability).

As of right now, don't play Anakin because he is more of a hinderance than a valuable ally.

I mostly agree with you. First thank you for your support! Thanks.

I would prefer the basic damage of Heroic Might to be 180, but if it doesn't I think 150 damage would be ideal. It is the same damage that Darth Vader does with the "lightsaber throw", but it is a damage that can be blockable other than this ability of Vader, which can only be avoided since it breaks the block.

I think the maximum damage for the Heroic Might that you suggested could increase from 325 to 350. It would be a reasonable damage, since Anakin would have to hold the force up to its peak to reach 350. Around 10 seconds. Whoever wants to take the damage is because they don't know how to block or were distracted.

Another fundamental fact that you may be able to agree on is that his Melee Deflections should be changed to a value of 14. Currently he has only 10 Melee Deflections which greatly hinders the defense, even more if Anakin is facing Vader and Palpatine ( this consumes the opponent's vigor very quickly.

Rey, Kylo Ren, Count Dooku, Darth Vader they all have 14 Melee Deflections. Just remembering that Anakin always had 14 Melee Deflections.
  • JBSeptim wrote: »
    Ok, I finally found time to read through this. Heroic Might looks good that way. I suggest to set the base range to 10 and charge it like the damage though. And yes, with holding the ability longer. Usually the ability gets spammed, so 150 damage (against villains and troopers) sounds like a good basic for me, 350 damage max. 10m range min, 30m range max. Not 90% DR but maybe 66% DR, so he has to reasonably consider if charging up fpr longer makes sense for him.

Retribution with 435 damage is a HORRIBLE idea though. This is stupid OP. You remember I said 150 and damage redirection, right? 435 damage is way too much, and I will tell you why:
    All abilities can be combo'd. Retribution can easily be combo'd with Pull. Pull then with either Heroic Might or a saber strike (for fast players even both). That gives 435 damage from Retribution, some damage from Pull (let's optimistically say 65, it will be more) and 150 damage from Heroic Might, then 130 by a melee strike and another 170 by Passionate Strike. This males a total of 950 damage, aka an instakill combo for every character, even a full HP Vader, ignoring his controls completely. This is not even in the slightest close to the idea of balaincing. Big NO.

If you want to buff this ability, give it the damage transferration I mentioned, let it last 4 seconds and decrease the damage it deals per second, so that it deals about 150-200 damage total (and any single point of damage foes do to Anakin during the ability is dealt to their affected allies instead). That way it becomes a stronger Force Stun in the style of Vader's Choke, that forces foes to be cautious with attacking him (but can also doom him when he has no affected foes). It needs to trigger as quickly as any normal ability then though, so nobody has time to start blocking when he activates it. The longer duration is chosen to give him time to regenerate and his allies a chance to attack, like Vader and Kylo do with their stuns.

For Passionate Strike, I agree with the knockdown, but only on the first hit.

Thank you very much for commenting. You really helped me balance it out. I just changed the maximum damage from Retribution to 335 for the villain class. It would be decent damage.

Remember that Retribution is taking much longer to load than when it was launched, which is why I think that letting it cause 65 damage to choking for 4 seconds and 75 damage to pull (totaling 335) would not be OP . Even though Anakin has its other main skills, it is very difficult for the player to have all three available skills (without having used it) when Anakin has Retribution energized.

So Anakin could deal 335 damage with Retribution

90 more damage he would do with Pull Dominant + Retribution (335 + 90 = 425) and if he uses Passionate Stike it would increase to (425 + 80 = 505).

That 80 would be the Knockdown damage from the Passionate Strike of the first hit, if it hit both hits it would cause 150. (425 + 150 = 575)

I know a lot of damage if Anakin has two of his main skills available, but the bad guys on the dark side: Bossk, Iden and Boba manage to do more damage than the one presented with their two abilities and when shooting.

Regarding Heroic Might, I think an initial damage of 150 would be ideal as you said, but I think the 10 meters of basic range is very little. What is the basic size of Heroic Might today?
    I think a 15 or 20 meter range of Heroic Might would be ideal for me, and then the range could be expanded up to 30 meters when taking high damage. So Heroic Might would expand only when taking damage and the maximum damage would be 350 for everyone in range. You can even propose that the damage accentuates as the opponent is further away from Anakin, but you would have to decrease a maximum of 50 damage to its maximum. I say this because to take damage from Heroic Might it is necessary not to be blocking. Most players are blocking when they see Heroic Might, so I don't think it would be necessary to decrease Heroic Might's damage from a distance.

I added the Heroic Might Tag up there so that the maximum Heroic Might damage in the non-villains class would be 300 instead of 350, so any middle class character could survive.

What did you think? Agree or disagree?

Remember that Anakin would have to have 14 melee deflection again instead of 10.

* For the Non-Villains class the maximum damage for Heroic Might would be a maximum of 300.
  • The buffs on his main three abilities are fine, but if you buff those abilities I don't think it's fair for him to keep Retribution. One room clearer with damage reduction is more than enough.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • dice needs to see this post the buffs are fair making him the balanced powerhouse he is meant to be
  • dice needs to see this post the buffs are fair making him the balanced powerhouse he is meant to be

Thank you for your comment. I actually love the character Spyro.

I hope that Dice really sees this Post, because the changes I propose to Anakin are fair and make him balanced with the other characters.

Do you know if you have any tags or do you know the name of any Forum user who is a Battlefront 2 developer who can help us with Anakin having his glitches fixed and that he has a buff on his skills and stamina?
  • The buffs on his main three abilities are fine, but if you buff those abilities I don't think it's fair for him to keep Retribution. One room clearer with damage reduction is more than enough.

So, he would not be unstoppable or even invincible because most of the time Anakin will have the skill available only the three main skills. Retribution currently takes a long time to be energized. Incidentally, the dark side has several characters that may contain Anakin. Not to mention that the Dark Side has more offensive and powerful abilities than the light side, and also has the largest number of characters that can paralyze your opponent:

Vader - Force Choke
    Kylo Ren - Freeze
    Iden Versio - Stun Droid
    Phasma - Fist Order Sentry Droid
    Palpatine - Electrocute

* Count Dooku - Exposene Weakness - It doesn't paralyze but slows down the opponent and is susceptible to lethal damage.
    * Boba - Concussion Rocket
    * BB-9E - Smoke Screen - leaves opponents with limited vision as the BB-9E throws a smoke screen
    Passive Abilitie BB-9E regenerates the life of your allies.

In other words, the dark side has several counters that even give life to its people, while the light side has only characters that work better alone or together there is only the possibility to give life (Yoda, Finn) or to use the smoker's curtain. Lando. On the side of the Light only Chewbacca has an ability to paralyze opponents. The dark side has more than 5 characters that have the effect of paralyzing.

everyone disappeared from here! :(

I saw the link that you passed on Reddit. Thanks, Anakin has every bug. This Heroic Might bug would be great if it was when it had 90% damage reduction. Now this bug is very harmful.

I think the best way to have visibility for devs and Reddit, since it seems that the forums here do not reach the Devs, and this should be the main means.