criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New skins?? What could they be?

Zyder
539 posts Member
So in light side I think we don't need more Lando, Han, Yoda, Rey, Finn or Leia skins. They are ok (and they won't release a Slave Leia). My guess is Luke Bespin. Maybe ROTJ Luke. And it would be interesting to see Obi-Wan and Anakin as padawans (and Chewbacca carrying C3PO).

For the dark side, Kylo Ren is full on his skins, like Dooku and Iden (rest of her skins are from Rebellion, and Phasma crushed helmet is extremely lame). They won't release Grievous with cape. The unique skin for Bossk could be prisoner from TCW. Boba Fett doesn't need anyone.

So my guess is: Damaged Vader, Resurrected Emperor, Solo's Maul, Ep III Sidious or TCW Maul.

Replies

• I don't know,but there will be skins for both heroes and villains

I am 100% that there wil be Maul skin bacause It was teased by Devs alot (not dirrectly saying that there will be Maul skin)
  • Piett
    141 posts Member
    I have no idea, but with this being an OT update, the only skins I can imagine them adding would be Bespin Luke, Bespin Leia dress, white jumpsuit Leia, or Endor Luke. However, skins in general that I'd love to see are...Hooded Maul, Cape Grevious, hooded Anakin and Obi-Wan, TPM and AOTC Obi-Wan, AOTC Anakin, ROTS and ANH Vader, and Ben Kenobi.
  • Feelee16
    2195 posts Member
    Maybe a BB8 skin
    i3zm5vyfwx29.jpg
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    Maybe a BB8 skin
    i3zm5vyfwx29.jpg

Please no.
  • Zyder wrote: »
    So in light side I think we don't need more Lando, Han, Yoda, Rey, Finn or Leia skins. They are ok (and they won't release a Slave Leia). My guess is Luke Bespin. Maybe ROTJ Luke. And it would be interesting to see Obi-Wan and Anakin as padawans (and Chewbacca carrying C3PO).

For the dark side, Kylo Ren is full on his skins, like Dooku and Iden (rest of her skins are from Rebellion, and Phasma crushed helmet is extremely lame). They won't release Grievous with cape. The unique skin for Bossk could be prisoner from TCW. Boba Fett doesn't need anyone.

So my guess is: Damaged Vader, Resurrected Emperor, Solo's Maul, Ep III Sidious or TCW Maul.

In my opinion Yoda does need a skin. A Dagobah hermit skin, then I'm happy (I just hate his hood skin wholeheartedly). The Villain I want skins the most for since release is Palpatine: brown robes (fight with Yoda) and red robes (senate speech), but since we're at original and sequel era, they won't be coming. Resurrected Emperor would be amazing, but I just can't imagine they'd make it happen.

I'm pretty sure it will at least be one Maul skin, since it's kind of the most demanded. A Bespin jumpsuit Leia skin... i hope not (hairstyle is good, but the rest is just hoth Leia without the jacket). I'd be down for a Bespin Leia dress, or Endor general Leia (without the poncho). Endor Luke might be likely.
  • They better all be new Han skins, he only has, what, 7 now

Seriously though, my guess would be we’re finally getting a Maul skin...then....idk!
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Feelee16
    2195 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    Maybe a BB8 skin
    i3zm5vyfwx29.jpg

Please no.

Just a guess. Seems pretty easy to do
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Maul skin, Endor/Bespin Luke, and Shore Troopers would be my guess.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • Am I the only one who wants force-ghost appearances?
    Captain Rex is better than Commander Cody
  • MMGmind
    173 posts Member
    I think there is skins for Dark Vador, Dark Maul, Dark Sidious, Director Krennic and Jyn Erso. But maybe i'm foolish...
  • Genin
    625 posts Member
    Maul, Vader, Luke imo.
  • Feelee16
    2195 posts Member
    Genin wrote: »
    Maul, Vader, Luke imo.

Luke's Bespin appearance maybe?
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Genin
    625 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    Genin wrote: »
    Maul, Vader, Luke imo.

Luke's Bespin appearance maybe?

Yes, that's what I was thinking about Luke...

I'd like to see also skins for the troops, since empire and rebels don't have almost nothing. For the rebels they could be even "creative" since they don't always have an official uniform.
  • Based on this being OT Era, but Maul massively hinted at ...

I think a high probably of:
    - Vader (Battle Damaged)
    - Luke (Bespin, Endor, or Pilot)
    - Maul (Hooded, Clone Wars, or Rebels)

With these being desired, but more of a stretch:
    - Obi Wan (Old Ben)
    - Palpatine (Clone Wars or Final Order)
    - Chewbacca (C3P0 on his back)

Place your bets.
  • Maul: robotic legs/hooded;
    Luke: rebel pilot;
    Finn: FN-2187.