criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Finally!! A perfectly matched HvV!!!

Yep.kvp9i438bmk8.jpg

Replies

• F03hammer
    5242 posts Member
    Who provided the cheesey poof snacks?
    giphy.gif
  • That's my cheesy poofs!!
  • Revan72
    1090 posts Member
    9uf5t1xhyrmy.gif

This is why they need to give Obi Wan a 'Its over, I have the high ground' emote. I can just imagine Obi Wan being at the top of all of them saying that.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Empire_TW
    7388 posts Member
    Really says alot about a game when people prefer to just goof around instead of actually play the game.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Revan72
    1090 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Really says alot about a game when people prefer to just goof around instead of actually play the game.

I love that when it happens. It's fun when you find cool players like that. But of course, eventually you have to kill each other lol.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Hudawg
    319 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »

This happens in all games tho...