criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Maul cannot block Leia's Blaster

Zyder
539 posts Member
Sometimes Leia's middle ability (the blaster, for not confunding it with the handgun) is able to shoot through Maul's block, and can kill it easily.

Pls fix this bug.

Replies

• Maybe it's me, but I feel like blaster heroes got a buff or something. Leia and Solo both seem to be able to shoot through Grievous UA now. Not to mention on occasion wipe out my stamina in one shot while blocking, no matter which character.
    Maybe it's the Ability? Doesn't seem to happen unless they're using the middle ability.
  • Zyder wrote: »
    Sometimes Leia's middle ability (the blaster, for not confunding it with the handgun) is able to shoot through Maul's block, and can kill it easily.

Pls fix this bug.

it doesn't. A good maul always gives me trouble when I use her.
  • gospa55350
    570 posts Member
    edited March 27
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Maybe it's me, but I feel like blaster heroes got a buff or something. Leia and Solo both seem to be able to shoot through Grievous UA now. Not to mention on occasion wipe out my stamina in one shot while blocking, no matter which character.
    Maybe it's the Ability? Doesn't seem to happen unless they're using the middle ability.

I wish. A good Vader, Kylo, Maul and Grievous are currenty Leia's worse nightmares.
    Post edited by gospa55350 on
  • Feelee16
    2195 posts Member
    Had it happen to me too, always when he is far away though
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Revan72
    1090 posts Member
    Noticed this before, but with Han. Doesn't happen often, but a couple times I've noticed that my shots were going through the Maul players block. Some weird bug. And I think it's happened to me at least once when I've played Maul. And I wasn't out of stamina.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Psy3d
    1154 posts Member
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Leia and Solo both seem to be able to shoot through Grievous UA now. Not to mention on occasion wipe out my stamina in one shot while blocking, no matter which character.

Gen G's UA is broken since Jan 2020 patch and still is....a heavy can melt him in GA if he's dumb enough to walk in a straight line....like the AI in co-op and casuals in GA. He's still pretty alright being half broken but in HvV/HS don't even think about blocking Leia's or Han's spam....just jump and crawl away or hide behind obstacles.

• KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Maybe it's me, but I feel like blaster heroes got a buff or something. Leia and Solo both seem to be able to shoot through Grievous UA now. Not to mention on occasion wipe out my stamina in one shot while blocking, no matter which character.

It's the ability. UA is in a horrible state. I dunno why they touched it, but it is currently so full of bugs that it is barely useful anymore.

Same for Maul's block, it just doesn't work sometimes. But pretty much every hero character is buggy currently, so get can get in line.
  • It feels like a lot of hero blocks aren't reflecting projectiles like they should be. I can be playing as Yoda, Anakin, Grievous, Maul or even Luke, and if a blaster hero is just to the side of me, their blasters/abilities go right through my block. This doesn't happen too often, but more so than previous patches. But going back to Maul, this situation doesn't help his cause much when he has below average blaster deflection stamina, which sits at 800, compared to other heroes who sit at an average of 1100.
  • That’s because Maul is glitched atm. Occasionally, if you use your spin and try to block after that, your block won’t work for a few seconds