criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

When are you going to fix CC immunity granted by Officers ?

Big Deal is a thing that many have already give up on, but when one tiny (the tiniest you can imagine) chance to overcome it -aka by Snipe Pulling Finn with Kylo- is totally rendered non existent by this BUG® that's becoming more of an exploit now, it's really hard to stay collected.
Please fix it.

Replies

• What are you talking about? How do officers do this?
  • moistboii
    2141 posts Member
    One of my all time favorite experiences in BF2 is using retribution on a group of buffed enemies and seeing them just casually move around while taking the damage of my ret. Then they will proceed to ignore the knockdown of my ret. Then they will proceed to ignore HM if I decide to use that. Truly an inspiring gaming experience
    rkg92t5dusma.jpg
    Be sure to unsubscribe & dislike as it helps out a lot:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnRouzdpRHBBptPtbzFekLA/videos?view_as=subscriber

By buffing teammates.
    moistboii wrote: »
    One of my all time favorite experiences in BF2 is using retribution on a group of buffed enemies and seeing them just casually move around while taking the damage of my ret. Then they will proceed to ignore the knockdown of my ret. Then they will proceed to ignore HM if I decide to use that. Truly an inspiring gaming experience
    rkg92t5dusma.jpg

A star wars experience like none other.

By buffing teammates.
    rkg92t5dusma.jpg

Battle commands make people immune to force abilities? All of the commands or a specific one? I had no idea of this and look forward to using it.
  • @FourStringBass4 I think just the health buff idk for sure tho

By buffing teammates.
    rkg92t5dusma.jpg

Battle commands make people immune to force abilities? All of the commands or a specific one? I had no idea of this and look forward to using it.

Improved Battle Command. Also exist with Enforcers self buff. Go ahead.
    While you're at it apply Obi Wan's last words to Vader, but as Finn.

• Big Deal is a thing that many have already give up on, but when one tiny (the tiniest you can imagine) chance to overcome it -aka by Snipe Pulling Finn with Kylo- is totally rendered non existent by this BUG® that's becoming more of an exploit now, it's really hard to stay collected.
    Please fix it.

Thanks for this. I was totally unaware of it. Will add to my testing list.

If that's intended, OMG what a bad idea
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tired of BUGs?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel , there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Big Deal is a thing that many have already give up on, but when one tiny (the tiniest you can imagine) chance to overcome it -aka by Snipe Pulling Finn with Kylo- is totally rendered non existent by this BUG® that's becoming more of an exploit now, it's really hard to stay collected.
    Please fix it.

Thanks for this. I was totally unaware of it. Will add to my testing list.

If that's intended, OMG what a bad idea

That would be great.