criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

REALLY annoying bug for the Action Button (Supremacy, Co-Op)

CT_1242
2014 posts Member
edited April 7
It usually happens when I switch phases or when a match has been going on for some time in Co-Op, and I hate it... It's a bug I no longer feel like I can stay quiet about.

What exactly happens? Well you know how in Supremacy and Co-Op you can aim at a Command Post, hit the action button and you select/target it? This bug makes pressing the action button always selecting a fixed CP, either until the next phase starts or you're stuck with it for the rest of the match. You hit the action/reload button and you automatically target, let's say B. No matter where you look it will always select and deselect B. You can still use the action as normal... but you will also always target that objective... A side-effect is not being able to target any other CPs. This is rather annoying when all you wanna do is reload your gun or pick up your turret but your character also yells out loud "TARGET THAT OBJECTIVE!" plus marking said objective. I hate this...
Post edited by CT_1242 on

Replies

• CT_1242
    2014 posts Member
    This needs more attention as it happens to me about every single game of Supremacy and Co-Op.
  • CT_1242 wrote: »
    It usually happens when I switch phases or when a match has been going on for some time in Co-Op, and I hate it... It's a bug I no longer feel like I can stay quiet about.

What exactly happens? Well you know how in Supremacy and Co-Op you can aim at a Command Post, hit the action button and you select/target it? This bug makes pressing the action button always selecting a fixed CP, either until the next phase starts or you're stuck with it for the rest of the match. You hit the action/reload button and you automatically target, let's say B. No matter where you look it will always select and deselect B. You can still use the action as normal... but you will also always target that objective... A side-effect is not being able to target any other CPs. This is rather annoying when all you wanna do is reload your gun or pick up your turret but your character also yells out loud "TARGET THAT OBJECTIVE!" plus marking said objective. I hate this...

Why were you staying quiet about it?

Best way to report a BUG though is to gather the most evidence you can, heading over to Answers HQ, their BUG reporting forum ( https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-bug-reports-en ), and search if someone has already reported your BUG, and if you don't find it, create a new report yourself.

If you do this, or have already done it, please share the report link and I'll gladly give it support there.

I hope they take the time to address your issue.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tired of BUGs?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel , there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • CT_1242
    2014 posts Member
    I'll see if I can do that later, thanks!