criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Battlefront II - Community Events Calendar

Prev1
EA_Tom
694 posts EA Community Manager
edited May 11
Hello Star Wars Battlefront players,

Starting May 11, 2020, in-game events will occur on a set schedule during weekdays for you to enjoy. Here is the full schedule going forward:

Timing:

Start: 00:01am CET

End: 06:00am CET, the following day

Mondays - Fast Spawn Event

Description: Spawn timers will be set to 1 sec long in assault modes for the duration of the event

Game Modes: Galactic Assault, Capital Supremacy, Starfighter Assault, Extraction and Strike

Wednesdays - Midweek Boost: Double XP

Description: Increased XP for faster ranking progression.

Game Modes: All modes

Fridays - Battle Point Event: Reinforcements

Description: Lower Battle Point costs for all reinforcements and increased numbers allowed at a time

Game Modes: Galactic Assault, Capital Supremacy, Extraction and Strike

Jan 1st and May 4th Only - Battle Point Event: Unlimited Power

Description: 90% off the Battle Point cost for everything, increased number of Reinforcements and Heroes available simultaneously, with Fast Spawn timers and Double XP in effect

Game Modes: Galactic Assault, Capital Supremacy, Extraction and Strike

The schedule will permanently be available on Answers HQ, here.

We'll see you on the Battlefront!
Post edited by T0TALfps on

Replies

• JBSeptim
    1631 posts Member
    edited May 11
    Can we get the Heroes vs Villains events for lightsaber-only and no-sabers-only again? Maybe one of either for one week a month and the other then for one week of the next month?
  • moistboii
    2148 posts Member
    Fast spawn every monday?
    tmhcte955l7d.gif
    Be sure to unsubscribe & dislike as it helps out a lot:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnRouzdpRHBBptPtbzFekLA/videos?view_as=subscriber
  • CypressHorn
    394 posts Member
    edited May 11
    Come on, Boots on Tuesdays (no heroes, no reinforcements, just fun) would be nice with HU on Thursdays. Keeps weekends free for normal play.
    Post edited by CypressHorn on
  • Come on, Boots on Tuesdays (no heroes, no reforcements, just fun) would be nice with HU on Thursdays. Keeps weekends free for normal play.

Weekends can have Triple XP and normal play!
  • Come on, Boots on Tuesdays (no heroes, no reforcements, just fun) would be nice with HU on Thursdays. Keeps weekends free for normal play.

Weekends can have Triple XP and normal play!

Totally agree
  • SadderJoker
    2716 posts Member
    Wish we could have some more XP events, but it’s nice that only Fridays will be ruined by events.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • EA_Tom
    The Midweek Double XP is nice, but does this mean there will be no weekend events anymore? No HU? No BotG? No Triple XP??!!

Honestly, I would expand the Double XP to include Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I would also have Triple XP on Saturdays and Sundays.

Correct, instead of weekend events we'll now have them on weekdays, as per this schedule.
  • AW_Cramer
    656 posts Member
    Can we at lease get Extaction unmerged from Strike so we can actually play the mode?
  • EA_Tom
    edited May 11
    AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Can we at lease get Extaction unmerged from Strike so we can actually play the mode?

In response to not enjoying specific events - previously events lasted up to 3 days (Friday - Sunday). Since the new schedule only has events for up to 1 day, it's easier to skip if you don't enjoy them.

I'd like to add that there are no events on Tuesday and Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
  • So there will never be another triple xp?
  • craigally wrote: »
    So there will never be another triple xp?

And virtually no more holiday events, it seems. Happy Life Day!
  • Guille92h
    116 posts Member
    edited May 11
    Aaaa a
  • CT_1242
    2014 posts Member
    CT_1242 wrote: »
    Can we get Boots On The Ground one day per week?

@EA_Tom
  • Guille92h
    116 posts Member
    edited May 11

Or even once per month, please give us B.O.T.G., i have only played it one day.

P.S.: Sorry for the previous answer of mine it go duplicated.
  • EA_Tom
    Guille92h wrote: »

@EA_Tom

This is the current schedule for now. While we might update it in the future, we have nothing additional planned at this time.
  • CT_1242
    2014 posts Member
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    Guille92h wrote: »

@EA_Tom

This is the current schedule for now. While we might update it in the future, we have nothing additional planned at this time.

Is this a request you could forward to your bosses?
  • How about 3X XP the first Saturday/Sunday of every month?
  • EA_Tom wrote: »

In response to not enjoying specific events - previously events lasted up to 3 days (Friday - Sunday). Since the new schedule only has events for up to 1 day, it's easier to skip if you don't enjoy them.

I'd like to add that there are no events on Tuesday and Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

The best compromise I could have hoped for. Thank you for keeping weekends as default play, for folks who aren't free to play anything except at those times. Much appreciated!

Is this meant for this post? The problem with Extraction being merged with Strike is that Extraction maps rarely come up in the rotation (unless fixed in last couple of weeks). It has nothing to do with events (so it is off topic).

My guess is that Extraction maps are last in the rotation. When they do come up, everyone leaves as the people that have been playing are Strike fans and not Extraction fans who give up long before an Extraction map comes up. Merging it with Strike effectively killed the ability to play those maps. My guess is that a Strike map comes up at least 40 times more often than an Extraction map.

Is this meant for this post? The problem with Extraction being merged with Strike is that Extraction maps rarely come up in the rotation (unless fixed in last couple of weeks). It has nothing to do with events (so it is off topic).

My guess is that Extraction maps are last in the rotation. When they do come up, everyone leaves as the people that have been playing are Strike fans and not Extraction fans who give up long before an Extraction map comes up. Merging it with Strike effectively killed the ability to play those maps. My guess is that a Strike map comes up at least 40 times more often than an Extraction map.

Also it makes the Extraction-oriented Timed Challenges virtually impossible to complete, even though the point of mode-specific Timed Challenges is to get people to try other modes outside their routine now and then.
  • @EA_Tom please can there be any chance for HvV offline mode, like you have done with CO-OP in the last update as be great to continue playing HvV once everything comes to a conclusion (servers closed)
  • Ppong_Man12
    3333 posts Member
    edited May 14

So to be clear, is this saying what I think it’s saying, Heroes Unleashed is only available twice a year, on Jan 1st and May 4th?
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • CT_1242
    2014 posts Member
    Oh! HU Jan 1st and May 4th Only.

Nice way to keep the server cost down.

Thanks for nothing ********!

So to be clear, is this saying what I think it’s saying, Heroes Unleashed is only available twice a year, on Jan 1st and May 4th?

I think so.
  • Should turn double XP on permanently and make Wednesdays triple XP.

Yes, please.
  • Can we get Hero’s Unleashed and Boots on ground included
  • tankertoad
    7020 posts Member
    Can we get Hero’s Unleashed and Boots on ground included

Thanks for proving my point
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Alwe15
    2592 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Here's the schedule....

Can we change it?!!

This is the schedule.

Can we change it?!?

This is the schedule.

Can we change it?

So many 12 year olds. Dude told you the schedule. Said it isnt changing.

Welcome to the forums! 😂
  • parasite
    805 posts Member
    this looks so exciting
  • tankertoad
    7020 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    This is a very safe schedule and unhappy customers have only themselves to blame.

Perhaps, if we had all come together as one community during each event and not moaned about one another's preferences, HU, UP and BotG would all be included. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The hatred over one weekend event that happened twice was insane

• Should be tirple XP every Friday
  • tankertoad wrote: »

Thanks for proving my point
    Stop riding EA nuts lol I am asking cause the schedule sucks and if it’s going to be like this forever might as well make it fun lol
  • CypressHorn
    394 posts Member
    edited May 11
    Oh! HU Jan 1st and May 4th Only.

Nice way to keep the server cost down.

Thanks for nothing ********!

Maybe. Unlimited power (which is just a suped up version of HU) is guaranteed to be twice a year....but as Darth Vader once said, "Pray I don't alter it any further" always is directed to players who like trooper play.
  • AW_Cramer
    656 posts Member
    EA_Tom wrote: »

Yeahhhhh he totally didnt address me at all there, lol.

It may be slightly off topic but the fact remains that Extraction remains lost and unplayable in the Strike mode and thus any events or daily challenges for Extraction are unattainable!

Extraction needs to be unmerged. @EA_Tom please can you pass this along?
  • LOL!!
  • tankertoad
    7020 posts Member
    Hey @EA_Tom , could we have Triple XP instead of Double XP on Wednesdays (since there will no longer be Triple XP Weekends)?

No.

Hey @EA_Tom , could we have Triple XP instead of Double XP on Wednesdays (since there will no longer be Triple XP Weekends)?

No.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you don’t speak for EA.
  • tankertoad
    7020 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »

No.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you don’t speak for EA.

Well.

You're wrong.

I've been speaking and explaining it for 4 years.

So, I'm sorry to disappoint you. But your xp request is not happening. The man that works for EA literally told you the schedule.

So, I'm sorry to disappoint you. But your xp request is not happening. The man that works for EA literally told you the schedule.
    Despite the short tone, tankertoad is right. Unfortunately, this seems like a set schedule that doesn't seem likely to change.

Thanks @EA_Tom for the update and keeping us posted! I will enjoy these for sure.
  • Oooo...such creative, new and inspiring ideas for events!!
  • holstar1993
    1688 posts Member
    LOL!!

You only have to wait until 2021 for that unlimited event you love dude. The funny thing is they call out extraction separately in the announcement yet leave it buried with a dead mode.