criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

'This release of Battlefront strives to stay authentic to only the Original Trilogy.'

Replies

• Maggie Thatcher's career before politics?
    9xkb2z2el1y6.jpg
    Founding member and chief commissar of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Its pretty stupid I know. I would rather have a yellow strip on the side of the troopers leg than have this.
  • "GRANDMA!!! DID YOU SEE MY TROOPER-SUIT??? GRANDMA???!"

STAR WARS Episode IVb - a VERY long time ago...
  • Maggie Thatcher's career before politics?

Haha
  • NeroG100 wrote: »
    Its pretty stupid I know. I would rather have a yellow strip on the side of the troopers leg than have this.

Just about anything would have been better than what they gave us.
  • The "customisation" section in this game is probably the laziest part of the entire game. You wouldn't see a storm trooper running around on Hoth with no helmet on and why should I have to rank up just to grow a beard.

It would have been a lot better if we could have edited squadron logos on our armour/outfits. Worn different helmets etc
  • Lol, I hate the storm-troopers with no helmets. You never see them without their helmets in the original trilogy. They should have let you add other things, like symbols or different backpacks or gear. I hope they rethink this but doubt they ever will as a lot of work went into making it I'm sure...but geez what a terrible idea.
  • I ONLY play with the old lady. IMO she is way better than any of the other skins because when I wreck fools, they are getting wrecked by an old lady.

Personally I think she is the best thing about this game.
  • That is no jump pack, its where she keeps her baked cookies and medication!
  • I hope they rethink this but doubt they ever will as a lot of work went into making it I'm sure

I'm not certain about that. It's the exact same heads that they gave the rebels, they just stuck a storm trooper body underneath them.
  • And is there a reason this was moved to off topic? I meant this as a critique of the storm trooper customization in the game, which I think is completely awful. So this is game related and not off topic. I used the picture to convey my point.
  • I ONLY play with the old lady. IMO she is way better than any of the other skins because when I wreck fools, they are getting wrecked by an old lady.

Personally I think she is the best thing about this game.

This had me laugh way too hard for some reason. But I do not like the fact the they take off their helmets.